He's dead and you helped to kill him. congratulations, assholes!

he's dead and you helped to kill him. congratulations, assholes!

Attached: 1521097280024.png (1086x608, 1.35M)

i didn't do shit so quit blaming me cock smoker

Why did he do it? He seemed like a decent guy.

>anime posters
>some gay ass scarf with some gay ass lion and rainbow shit coming out of his mouth
>did it while on call with "friends
>decent
pick a couple but not all of them

t.his friend who's salty

He is unironically in a better place now.

why would i give a fuck if a weeb commits suicide

seriously guys, stop posting about him. Let him rest in peace with his 72 waifus

Some guy reiko had pics of him as a trap. And was blackmailing him to take htc or what ever it is. Dont fall for the trap meme.

>htc
god you people are fucking stupid it's called pvc

Thats nice i dont pay attention to cross dressing faggots it could be gfy for all i care.

we're all dead. we just don't know it

fuck you nigger loving fuck neck yourself

>He is unironically in a better place now.

Hell?
Although any place is a better place than this clogged toilet of a board.

Attached: 1518661874582.jpg (576x1024, 61K)

> he's free and you helped release him

Prove it right now faggot.

>i didn't do shit

you could have been more sympathetic
you could have reached out
you could have called the cops during the broadcast
you could have posted here about it

by all rights you could be charged with accessory.

Why didn't you do all that shit then?
Your just as fault as us then faggot

who says that i didn't?
you people make me sick
i became religious just to pray that you die of cancer

You definitely sound stable and virtuous.

oh i am, i am
i also collect dead bugs and enjoy eating rice cakes for lunch. sometimes i just put my head in the toilet and take a deep sniff.

Attached: Lionel_Richie_Hello.jpg (300x300, 30K)

I wish I killed my self at his age. I am glad he got off the ride. I am filled with nothing but regret knowing I didn't do it back then. I knew everyone was lying when they said it would get better. I wanted to believe it would even though deep down I knew it was over.

19 years have passed and its been pure hell. I wish I wasn't such a fucking coward and I would just off my self. Anyway I am glad this kid got out of this shit game called life.

How old are you now? I'm 26 and I feel like braining myself.

>and I feel like braining myself.

Need help? Bullets? A ride?

Attached: 1473442441138.png (496x708, 448K)

34 years old. I am getting close to dying I just need to overcome this cowardice and pull the trigger.

Got lots of bullets friendo
You work or what?

I did work but had a break down every time I tried. Still I managed to last 8 months in one job. These days I just play video games and drink whiskey.

Literally never happened and completely made up.

Stop making these threads you autistic retard and quit trying to spread your bs Reiko drama with Shuaiby and leave him alone.

Also this tripfags and camwhores gtfo. Jow Forums isn't the place for your highschool drama

with each passing day I have more and more respect for him and his will.. you can't imagine how hard it is to do what he did and do it with premeditation. It's almost impossible to kill yourself and it takes extremely strong will to actually pull the trigger

Attached: 1508562409907.gif (540x540, 1.77M)

>it takes extremely strong will to actually pull the trigger

up until your cerebellum is splattered on the wall behind you, you mean.

serves you guys right for linking streams here

I am few years above you and I feel like my end is very near, I was dared last week by my father to do it, loaded a round in a chamber and froze (paralysis) :( and my life in past 6 months is pure hell too.. now I hope of external events to make it happen for me such as an accident or robbery gone wrong or of that matter.

>I was dared last week by my father to do it

What in the hell, man.

Attached: 1498527801548.jpg (225x220, 71K)

yea user, sometimes you think you're in the depths of hell and then you realize you're just standing at the edge of first level. Enjoy whatever little moments you have and make peace with yourself because it doesn't get better no matter what anyone tells you.

Attached: 1525319998652.jpg (538x539, 105K)

Lmao, this is certainly bait but I'll play.

His mom was shitting on him too much and making his life hell so he decided to kill himself cause he was too much of a bitch to put his mouthy mother in her place.

My father once dared me to do it while we were arguing when I was like 19. I told him to go get the fucking gun and I would do it right there. He naturally didn't get the gun and I called him a fucking pussy and walked out. camped out in the desert for a about a week after that.

Had he got the gun I would definitely pulled the trigger. The argument was heated and at that point I was willing to suicide out of spite.

Anyway I have prayed every night to die for years now. At first I just wanted to go painlessly in my sleep. I thought that was too much and figured fuck it make it painful but short. These days I would accept almost any death I can get. If I get sick and spend a few months in complete misery the end result will be worth it.

he reached the end of the path. Its time to step off and enter the void.

Fake. Stream was staged. Pre-recorded fake video.

>I told him to go get the fucking gun and I would do it right there. He naturally didn't get the gun and I called him a fucking pussy and walked out.
I told him the same and he provided weapon and turned away, I loaded one in the chamber and started going for my mouth but couldn't do it and he called me a failure at everything in life. I too was ready but my body went against my will.

that sucks man. It sounds like in your situation he actually wanted you dead though. so by living on you probably annoyed him.