I'm sorry

Got told to come here when I was begging Jow Forums not to become mass killers.
Met a cute high school boy tonight. His fiends bullied him intro the hot tub with me, then kept pressing him to talk to me. I tried flashing my ring as obviously as possible. When they wouldn't let up, I joked with him and bet that none of them had girlfriends.
Told him in high school I was a total geek and ran the anime club and he said he's a football player. Told him there were surely girls his own age who would be interested in him, and that he should smile at school (even though I hated being told that)cuz he looked cute smiling. Why are kids so mean?
My mind just keeps replaying all of these school shootings about boys who felt belittled and honestly, hope this can reach at least 1 person who feels rejected.
Please remember that a lot of rejection comes from those of us who belong to someone. We're not out to hurt you. Our dedication to our partners means you were too late - not that you're not worthy.
This website likes to tell you that everyone with a vagina is a roastie, but that is wildly innaccurate. The "men" who frequent these boards are jealous because they missed out due to their cruel and misogynistic treatment of women and now they're hellbent on forcing boys to take up swords in defense of their irrerepreshensible actions.
Please be your own person. Love without fear, even though it can lead to heartache. Once you find the one, none of the letdowns and rejections are going to mean anything. You're worth it, keep trying! Give the rest of us a chance to live, love and show us that life is truly beautifu!

Attached: 2d46aafe5b7e651e1370f914640a8d9c344dee54.png (602x666, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NB40PpKa4UM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5kvvTwDdGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope this can help someone feeling unloved, and discourage those of you who bully your "friends" from pushing them into dangerous territories of embarrassment and humiliation.

>you were too late - not that you're not worthy.
This means effectively nothing though in terms of results. You seem nice but I hope you understand that these people are always going to suffer because they lack the ability to ignore the negatives of the situation and rarely view things positively. This doesn't exactly make them feel better, but it's not your fault they feel that way.

Pics

Onegai

You really thought that sounded good in your head, huh

Attached: FC8CF64C-598E-41ED-8EF1-4B8AA64977AB.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

>The "men" who frequent these boards are jealous because they missed out due to their cruel and misogynistic treatment of women

>women actually believe this

Attached: Mount_Lady_4.png (1366x768, 1003K)

Be my mommy gf please.

I agree and thank you for understanding.

Attached: 1487984281341.png (557x519, 300K)

That doesn't mean they can't read this and start attempting to understand that they aren't the reason that their approach failed, and that often, people are simply already in relationships and by turning them down, are doing the right thing.

>Give the rest of us a chance to live, love and show us that life is truly beautifu!

Heh, life is not beautiful, you will realize this one day. Mark my words.

the shootings won't stop, you can't reason with with the faceless masses of anons that will carry out righteous judgement on thots, roasties, white knights and normalfags. the time for negotiation has long passed, the fire will only rise from here

>That isn't the reason the approach failed
Too many girls use this as an excuse for a battered guy to believe it. While you are doing the right thing that hurts people. I'm not telling you not to do the right thing, keep doing it, but just know that even living a happy virtuous life will cause SOMEONE misery. It's the state of affairs.

>We're not out to hurt you.

Especially when it's not outright said to our faces.

Shitty DAC attempt detected

Attached: 1527234629094.jpg (586x580, 470K)

>implying rejection is what causes people to flip their shit
It's one thing to get rejected, it's another to be tormented.

Sometimes there really is nobody out there for you. There are people who just aren't meant to have love. There's a point you can get to where it's better to be single than to date you. Although everyone does have types, most of us will never be the perfect or even a good enough partner. Most of us genuinely have nothing to offer. And yeah, that's not women's fault, but it sure as hell isn't ours either. Sometimes, it's just easier to blame others than accept there's something deeply and irrepairably wrong with you.

Why do you call what these miserable, suffering children do "righteous?"
The most recent boy was angry that his ex girlfriend's best friend wouldn't date him. He harassed her for months before she finally shouted at him in a classroom. Heyr mother told her that decent women do not sleep with their friends' exes. Still, that girl is to blame, not the tormented young man with guns.

Yeah you are. The person who hurt me knows DAMN well what she did was WRONG and so does her sorceress bitch friend. I wll get payback and humilate her and give her the same pain she gave me when I was suffering from a lot of things

>her sorceress bitch friend
tfw no sorceress gf

Would you mind sharing with us what has been going on? I'd honestly like to help if it's possible. I suffer from PTSD, anxiety and depresssion, so it's not like I'm just some thot who is trying to smooth things over with pretty words. I might have some honest to goodness advice that could be helpful.

>namefag
>"MarriedMissX"
>I suffer from PTSD, anxiety and depression
This has to be a troll thread

Attached: 1527314372514.png (500x378, 182K)

It might be true for a rare few, but it's not necessary for anyone to quit trying just because of fear. I actually asked my husband out, not the other way around, because he was so shy and I knew he was just barely within reach of my fingernails. I was afraid he'd get away and the embarrassment of him saying "nah," was worth the risk.

it wasn't just the rejection, he had plenty of pent up rage that built up over the years, years of being tormented and he finally reached a boiling point. when society decides to utterly reject and abandon someone, they shouldn't be surprised when that person who could have gotten help lashes out, as long as society alienates these young men there will be plenty of new blood

Don't bother. She's not worth the energy or effort. Just use this as a lesson to stop trying altogether. None of them are worth it, even if you get a gf she'll ruin you in some way eventually.

Why does someone pouring out their guts and offering help to those who are suffering mean I'm a troll? Is everyone really this cynical these days? I just want to help people who are hurting. It seems like a nicer thing to do than offer meaningless, shallow memes just to keep people a step below you. Are you really so angry that others might rise up and become successful so people like you can't anonymously pick on them anymore? What a very sad existence. I feel really sorry for you.

If you're not a troll I feel bad because you seem like a retard of complete mental incapacity
unironically
I don't want to cast aspersions or post expletives but I sincerely hope you get eviscerated and flayed alive by a group of feral niggers at the nearest corner.

no seriously, her evil friend watched me and told her about me then she....

What his teachers, coaches and supposed "team mates" did to him was vile. It doesn't excuse the meaningless slaughter of so many people. Nobody takes mental illness seriously and it's fucking bullshit. The way to repair that, though is not to keep burying it inside of our hearts. There's nothing wrong with saying to a dr., friends, counselor, teacher, etc. that you're feeling unwell mentally. There is no shame in asking for help.

thats why im goign to improve myself to the point where they will never match against me. She hates me because her retarted and evil friends think for her. I think she may have maybe might have been interested in me like once and asked her friends, but of course. Hive mind rules women and they cant think for themselves. Sigh It seems like I wont find a woman who can think for herself and isnt a racist fuck

Are you willing to share the whole story with us?

In my mind now she doesnt exist to me. when i see her i dont pay attention to her at all. want to hurt her as much as she did to me and im sick and TIRED of these sneaky women getting away with being shitfaced witches

None of them want help or "compassion," the ones who are planning to carry out operations will do it regardless of what you say, every tear that they shed in their suffering will become gold, and their tormentor's tears will become blood

i'm not reading all that shit, nigga

You do realize this isn't reddit, right? You have never had autism and/or crippling social introversion that has led you to identify as a cultural pariah. You're not going to open anyone's eyes here whispering sweet nothings and coming off tender. If you authentically want to help people like robots, then become a therapist and let your altruism guide you. Jow Forums isn't your soapbox.

Did the santa fe shooter deserve love? Should he have kept trying and overcome his fear? What about a sexist, racist NEET who spenda all day playing video games?
You asked someome out. Well done. The problem is bigger than any individual. Trust me, you would not be happy in a relationship with most "incels" even if deep down they are nice guys. People with zero relationship experience can never catch up, never function in reality. If a girl asked me out, it'd be surreal. If she wasn't joking I wouldn't know what to do, how dates are meant to work, or anything to do with sex.
Most of us struggle with platonic friendships with females, why would dating be any different?

That's completely unnecessary. I'm sorry that you don't have the guts to try and help anyone and are complacent in watching more people die. If you change your mind, I do hope you will do your best to try a conversation like this. If even one person feels encouraged, it's worth the trolls and shitposting.

Even if you find one that isn't a racist sheep, all it would take is for you to make her mad and she could accuse you of rape and fucking anhiliate your life, at any time. They're not worth the risk and suffering just to feel good for an hour on average per day.

It isn't like that shit came easy to me. I was a sexually abused kid and was asexual for the most part. I'm not here to make it look like I live some easy, fairytale, dream life. I just want to say that shit isn't as fucking awful as it sometimes seems. Being young often leads to people feeling like every negative is a life-ending tragedy and it ISN'T. Dont act like you know me, just like I won't assume to know any of you. I'm trying to share some personal experience to encourage you.

You need to stop it. Why are you filling these young men with fear and feeding them with your hated of women?

>and bet that none of them had girlfriends
Of course your first defense is to imply that they have no value to women

Go away and die roastie whore

true true. Idk man. I wish women would just stop fucking around. They are being played by the government and the evil and they doont even see it

these incels are subhuman, genetic dead ends. what help is there to give them? life itself has fucked them over, you couldn't comprehend, i can at least emphathize with them, and they're absolutely nihilistic, they have to give themselves reasons not to commit suicide, they waste their life doing bullshit rather than improving themselves because there are certain things you can't fix. you're really just pissing into an ocean of piss, because everything said here has been discussed already, these shootings are basically inevitable unless they ramp up security in schools or something

*slow clap* I boosted his ego by turning the humiliation his friends were throwing at him onto them. Ya feel real smart about that comment?

what he is saying is true. They can just call 911 and im done for. HE is right! Try to disprove him!

This. The die has already been cast. For those who are planning their day of retribution it's already too late for compassion. I'm not saying this as support for them, it's just how it is. Once someone has been driven to that point it's too late already.

>*slow clap*
Go back already, you retard.

No, you took the matter that is effecting him and essentially said "ha, those guys are as pathetic as you are!"

Everything about your and your life is centered around your vagina, you can't think of anything else to attack other than the lack of pussy someone might experience.

>
>I'm trying to share some personal experience to encourage you.
Let's turn the tables, seeing you are open to mental wisdom. You have codependent personality disorder. I can tell you are becoming frustrated and anxious at your inability to win the crowd over. As the anxiety builds, you'll be left feeling upset, angry, and alone because you weren't able to "save" anyone; you will ruminate about it tonight and the rest of the morning. But, that's just it, your need to fix and save these men and/or preveny more people from being killed is self-serving. You lack the ability to acknowledge the lack of control you have over a situation like this. Not coming to terms with being unable to "fix" this problem leads to OCD type behaviors that are not healthy. That being said, it's totally OK that you feel this, but learn to give up the control if you want to improve yourself. You're worth it and it's ok that you can't save everyone, nor is it healthy to feel inclined to.

Prove that a girl can't accuse you of rape and get away with it.

Just don't start any fires, man. Think clearly, who stirred these troubles in you? Do you want her and them to control your mind like this? They want you to lash out so they can be entertained!

Whether permanently or temporarily, try taking a break from persuing relationships and cool off for a bit, yeah? Get these evil thots out of your head, and try looking for something that makes you feel good, and submerse yourself in that instead.

Blame the Western Government. Whether you are aware of it or not, you as a woman hold a gun named 'the judicial system' to our heads at all times in every interaction. I fear you like I fear proximity landmines; because that's what you've made yourselves out to be, and I don't want any trouble from bouncing betty.

Literally no one cares that youre married, dumbass trip whore.
>LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME IM MARRIED NOW PLEASE VALIDATE MY EXISTENCE.
Youre no better than the worst robots here, kill yourself.

So you're saying you gave him sexual value that wasn't true of intent by any means. How exactly are you showing him that women aren't game players and that your acknowledgement of him was a measure of his sexual attractiveness that you didn't intend to act on?

>*slow cIap*

Attached: 1527220698423.jpg (480x640, 81K)

I've said plenty already. I don't require proof of results. I'm not a fucking saint - there's no such thing. No god, no goddess, no saints, no such bullshit. All that we humans have are one another. It's a shitty replacemement for the omnipotent, but at the very least, those of us who try to help can rest knowing we at least TRIED to take hold of outstretched hands.

Tbh my life is shit, I just wanted some attention.

Tho no one want to be that guy, every one been that guy who have to be told no! youtu.be/NB40PpKa4UM

>but at the very least, those of us who try to help can rest knowing we at least TRIED to take hold of outstretched hands.
No one's hand was stretched out to you. You pulled up on your proverbial yacht, right next to people who have lived their whole lives in a rowboat, and tried to pull them on board AGAINST their will. Sail off into the sunset and keep putting yourself on the back being such a good human being.

No youre right. Sorry, Im just being stupid. Shouldnt have made this thread. Being married didnt change anything, Im still depressed and lonely. I just come here to feel good about myself but Im really no better than you guys.

God isn't real but the Tao is always with you

t. God

Attached: The-Great-Tao.jpg (3840x2160, 330K)

You're gonna get shit on coming to this board and trying to change anyone's mentality. That being said, don't be so hard on yourself. Take your own advice and know that it's about improvement and moving in a forward direction; you obviously have the want and willpower to do so. It's ok to be wrong. Take a step forward tomorrow. This stupid post won't matter in 5 years.

Thanks, user. I will do my best to be a better person.

huh. I didnt think about how to think about not getting triggered at their faces hard enough. I mean I dont wanna get triggered to entrtain them when im getting my payback. I wanna be calm cool and collected and hit all my points so that they are crushed or they feel pain similar to mine. Idk what is going on but I cant get them out. I cant rest untill I get back at them. Revenge is not a good thing but in this case im really sick of cancer women. Ill think about it more. Thx man stay out of crappy cancer western women too bro they suck

Pretty sure I've treated all potential girlfriends like angelic princesses and gave them everything, and in return they physically attacked me, told me to kill myself, and tried to kill me

Fuck you retard OP you don't have any idea what it's like to be incel let alone to have a history of abuse at the hands of girls

Don't flatter yourself, cuck. You aren't me and you will never be.

Nice try, but that roastie is too clueless to know how to use a trip.

In the future use a secure tripcode in the OP itself idiot. It's too late now because anyone could have come in an used a random secure tripcode, as such

Well thanks anyway. This thread has been up long enough to effect someone, I really, truly hope. This post wasn't stupid and it won't be stupid in 5 years to give a fuck about other human beings. There is no losing in attempting to help people. It's sad that many of the people here feel like life is a joke. It's not - we get to do this shit ONE time. Don't fucking waste it and don't be discouraged from trying to help others just because bitter hearts are so full of poison, jealous because nobody helped them in their time of need.

I was waiting for this to happen.

(Except your code doesn't match mine, genius.) God, some of you really are just here to egg people on and get them to kill others and commit suicide? What a truly sad way to live.

Fuck off idiot. Nothing you're saying helps shit. Basically you were hanging out by a hot tub with some Chads and another Chad came alone and came into the hot tub with you and you stroked his ego a bit

Wow, we care, why? Look, maybe your little story makes sense to you and you think you're teaching us something, but you're not, and you're just exposing yourself to be a fucking idiot who does NOT understand ANYTHING about us. NOTHING, OKAY?

You don't know what it's like to be a male, and you never will. Because you were born inherently privileged in a way you will never understand, because you've never not had that privilege

Do you understand? We get NO attention. NONE. Any attention we give anyone is received negatively. That's all there is to it. Read these words and let them soak in, then reflect upon your own life and how little you can comprehend what I just said.

Lmao stupid bitch thought this was reddit. Thread is over.

Okay retard? You could be anyone, all we can go by is word choice, I'm guessing you're the real OP but there's no way to know because the OP itself did NOT use that tripcode. I'm just telling you, tripcodes only count if you use them from the beginning.

Thats not me. Im OP holy shit you guys are slow.

Probably should have used this in the first place. Damnit.

Stop being so full of yourself.

Another toastie is roastie. Mission accomplished

not over til u kill yourself fag

Nice try roastie, your thread is finished.
You even removed your trip to fit in is this your first time visiting? Dumbass

Okay *sigh of relief* so I just finished researching more about "secure" trip codes that you guys keep talking about and now I found one to use. This is me now okay? Do any other posters want to know more about me?

>Okay *sigh of relief*
Too obvious faggot

Yeah but i'm dabbing on you toastie roast

Dab
Dab
Dab
Dab

Dab on them hoes

Fuck off I don't need your condescending spiel that you use to make yourself feel better. You don't know what it's like to feel this unwanted for this many years. Please off yourself you fucking narcissist.

>Do any other posters want to know more about me?
No because you said all those mean things earlier.

So many self-appointed crusaders coming to rid us of our negativity and save the lives of all future school shooting victims.
How far up your hole does your head have to be?
Those fucking tirades Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1522282655184.jpg (661x668, 83K)

Yeah, no youre right. ill admit Im not helping anyone by making this thread. Its all about me. I think they call it vanity

It's far too late for me, roastie.

Attached: 1386150468669.png (196x211, 103K)

Have you ever heard of learned helplessness you unwashed incel?
Sorry guys but you're really not making it easy to maintain this pleasant demeanour.

>fuck you incel you're worthless and should kill yourself
>i'm sorry i'm trying to be nice

Couldn't even read half that post because it is so obviously fake, OP you gotta work on your writing skills.

shut the fuck up and kill yourself you pathetic roastie. your fake empathy is fucking retarded, I hope everyone who meets you dies so you can understand the meaningless of anything you are trying to do.

>He thinks this is an actual roastie
Got you!

Attached: 1526306958400.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Get off my board normalnigger thot

Oh, is that what I said?
Are you not being a tad dramatic?
If I have to engage on your terms then I will, I'm not just going to act like Paula deen while you say all sorts of things about me but I do still want to help you at a fundamental level if you'll let me.

>the dumb roast still hasn't figured out what a secure tripcode is

Attached: 1426800157006.png (378x357, 81K)

Look can we just be DONE with the whole impersonation thing, there are people here who actually need my help.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, you are not going to help anyone here, nor do I think you really could. You are either pretending to be a woman to fuck with us and have a laugh, or you are a woman and just want attention.

Look [facepalms...], I don't know why you guys are doing this, but you're like pretending to be me, and not even in a way where you pretend to say things I wouldn't say, but now you're also pretending to be me in a way that is supposed to also look like it's actually me, are you trying to hijack replies? I don't get this website, what's my password? How are you on my account?

I know you're still in school, not being bullied too hard these days I hope.
You can talk to me if you are though.

>life is truly beautiful
Life is unironicly suffering: youtube.com/watch?v=k5kvvTwDdGI

Actually I'm a professional and I have more money than you can dream of roast

You're trying too hard to make me look clueless.

Look, this is getting ridiculous, you are not me! What did I ever do to you? I am just trying to be nice here.