So you've just shot up your local highschool and have retreated back to your house...

So you've just shot up your local highschool and have retreated back to your house. What defenses could you have set up that will keep you alive the longest?
Rate by practicality and effectiveness.

Attached: b7e528a9adc2.jpg (550x349, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/pDeOXkd.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

planning for something, user?

Attached: Unknown-9.jpg (264x191, 5K)

Surrender. I don't think they can shoot someone who surrendered, right?

hidden underground panic room with murder holes that open and close. Also it would have its own air filtration system so that gas doesn't work.

the rest of the house is booby trapped with bouncing betty mines and shit.

Just a thought experiment. You could also pretend it's a zombie apocalypse and the zombies have guns.

Tell the world that I did it for Islam and that I regret having to do it but I needed to send a message about how American imperialist aggression must be stopped. Leftists would eat it up and protect me.

I've already teleported across the country.

Bombs on all the entrances, fortify entrances/windows with wood so that its harder to get in, place gun traps on tripwires around the house.

Make sure to sit in a spot with good cover and a good view point of people coming at you. Also buy a gas mask and have a bunch of mustard gas (bleach and amonia is a simple toxic gas) release the gas when they start getting close to your location.

I think if you had all that, plus maybe some food and water, plus spare mask filters and enough traps and gas it would be a very fucking long stand off.

I have dug a tunnel from my bedroom floor into the nearest forest or lake. It's hidden under my closet.

go into basement. fill stairwell with refrigerators.

They'll never survive my traps

Attached: The_Bobby_Traps_Map.jpg (1440x763, 180K)

Dang it. I was gonna make that joke.

Attached: Home-Alone-prayer.jpg (600x400, 43K)

this
it's like you fags dont have imagination
just fucking escape i.imgur.com/pDeOXkd.jpg

or better, build your house up as an anti swat trap from the get go

nice try, fbi! I don't need to be on your watch list.

How do these people get caught anyways. Don't they have a plan?

Maybe wear a mask when you are shooting so no one reconizes you.
Ditch the gun so they don't find it on you maybe. Maybe have an escape plan. Maybe get the person you hate the most first instead of randoms. Maybe get the big strong teacher man first.

Don't do things like that tho. Its wrong.

And don't hero yourself so you can tell your story. And leave manifestos and youtube videos for us.

Again, school shootings are bad, don't do them.

>it would be a very fucking long stand off.
They'd just bomb the house or blow it up with a tank cannon if you'd actually go that far and wipe out the guys sent to arrest you.

I would prevent the police from getting in by doing all the things that the kid from home alone did.

You could install a concrete septic tank in your yard to use as a bunker. It would be expensive and impractical but you could hold out in there as long as your supplies last.

Nigga, they'd just blow it up. No amount of fortifications short of a full blown military style bunker would suffice.

Please fuck off FBI, you won't ever be close to understanding the language of our autisn

EVERY FUCKING IDIOT who tries to invalidate someone's poing by CALLING THEM "FAGS", should be, and eventually will be, EXTERMINATED. BECAUSE THEY ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE.

>someone's poinT

>retreated

When was the last time a mass shooter wasn't killed/captured at the scene? I can't even think of an example where got away and barricaded himself away somewhere

>not building a tunnel out that opens up in nearby forest

I turn my whole body into a nuclear weapon. Nuclear deterrent.

Set up multiple IED traps and fortify my bedroom, place an IED on the door and window. Beforehand make a handy escape path and be long gone before they every breach my defenses. Then have multiple napalm-laden explosives to burn the house to the ground and hour after I set it and get the fuck outta Dodge.

it's simple
*teleport behind them*

Attached: 1509320748225.jpg (660x681, 57K)

Lol at you idiots

Dont you remember the fbi used a robot with c4 to take out that black lives matter shooter that was barricaded up.

You could take someone hostage

>shoot up school
>30 people dead
>loner weirdo was absent that particular day

investigators go:
hmmm....

Attached: thinking-face-emoji.jpg (500x278, 17K)

if those were zombies I'd set up bomb and take out as many as I can with me