Favorite childhood game?

Replaying some games that made me happy as a child, and just wondering if anyone else has any games that never get old to them either.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 6.16.38 PM.png (1300x988, 53K)

the spiderman ps1 game where doc octopus turns into carnage and chases you down a hallway while screaming

I never understood the expression "came to"

I've no one say that in real life

the spiderman ps1 game was a fucking classic

hm same. its really something ive only seen in books and games. mostly because i havent had experiences where im with someone whos passed out i guess

Mitsume Ga Tooru for NES.
I love everything about this game.

Attached: 1593e28abe82e3da2ca48d061efd049dcfa62f78.png (256x240, 3K)

It looks fun! Is there and english version of it?

>Babbies on here are nostalgic for the early 2000s
Wew I feel old.

Why you shit posting this in r9k?

Attached: 9a4.jpg (320x320, 22K)

we're j-just having friendly conversation,,,, talking about video games,,

It means woke up.
Most people are the descendents of the illiterate and have no blood for good diction. Why language devolves into slang then evolves into new languages.

nice vocab, glad to see you have at least an 8th grade education

Kingdom Hearts, every Mario game that got released on the 64, and Pokemon Silver

Attached: 1454188800770.png (557x605, 154K)

I'm not here to impress you, but being bewildered by some uncommon diction is just retarded.

I would just say "he woke up"

when you say "came to" he came to what? His senses? Why cut the sentence in half?

minish cap

so much good memories on this game.

Attached: 93dea5d47892450abea26b97e8b0be94c2765e33.jpg (390x292, 89K)

chrono trigger

i'm old

kingdom hearts is so nostalgic.. very formative for my teenage years. made me think those baggy pants were so fashionable

I remember playing it on og game boy after elementary school every day.

relax its just video games greg

Attached: nerd_be_gone-2455.jpg (1024x1024, 230K)

I think it also has to do with the fact it's all based on dreams and memeories, plus the music helped create that nostalgic atmosphere.
Still get emotional when I hear simple and clean played.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 or Mario Party for the N64

Good times niggas

Homeworld is still good.

the ending of roxas' twilight town tutorial in kh2 always fucked me up HARD... lil dude just wanted a summer vacation

I know what it means, I just never heard someone say it in real life

There is almost no text and it doesn't really matter with which language you are playing. It's just pure platforming.

GBA port for Yoshi's Island. I still remember scumming it up and soft-resetting to avoid deaths so I could get a #1 on the secret ending. First legit clear was 75 deaths

Man, I can't not tear up over the intro and end credits music. It'll always be my #1 game of all time

Red Rescue team is great, the music always takes me back to better times. Played so many times I knew the pokemon test perfectly, always got squirtle for that early bubble.

GBA's Fire Emblem games for me if the first half of teens counts.

yes! those games were great. hector and lyns conversation at the end of hector mode in the last map still makes me almost shed a tear

damn same about being sad beating a game. and yoshi's island. I remember beating it once when I some other kids slept over one night and I got up early while they were still asleep, just watching the ending early in the morning while no one was awake but me. I was always like that, I'd stay up later than the other kids all alone or wake up before them.

They may be "descendents" (sic) of the illiterate but at least they don't act pretentious while posting on an anime forum.

I really like the scene where Lyn meets the knights and they tell her all about her background, especially with the background music on. That sense of running into something that completely turns one's life around never fails to make an impression.

Mine would probably be legend of Zelda Minish Cap

Attached: unnamed.jpg (383x384, 75K)

Yep, for me it's the Ace Combat trilogy on PS2. Literally some of the best games ever made, pure kino, infinitely replayable for some reason.

Sad? Hell no. I cried cause the music was so fucking good and the story was so sweet

Yes because unabashed retardation is so much better.

>Yes because unabashed retardation is so much better.
Who said that? I certainly didn't. I just called you out for being a braggart. Here's a tip buddy, the true indicator of intelligence is being able to communicate complicated ideas using simple language, and only pulling out larger words when necessary. Tryhard brainlets are the ones who brag about their vocabularies while contributing nothing.

>You will immediateIy cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Currently playing thru it again atm... Dragon Warrior Monster series... on #1 atm and will be going right to #2 and so on. Love this series and I grew up playing the OG dragon warrior on nes so it's awesome finally using monsters as the heroes