I recently got a tumor out. girlfriend came over today and absolutely PAMPERED me...

i recently got a tumor out. girlfriend came over today and absolutely PAMPERED me, whispered soft korean into my ears while kissing and licking them and fondling my dick.

she then proceeded to ride me and made sure i did no work because of my surgical wound and just wanted to make me feel good. then she sucked me off and swallowed my cum.

tomorrow she's driving us down south a little for a day of exploring the historic part of the city and then is cooking me katsu for dinner. i ask her why she treats me so well, and she says because she loves me.

thoughts?

Attached: 701.jpg (623x423, 26K)

I hope you get cancer and she has to slowly watch you die

She is happy because you are, currently, healthy, so she is showing that she is glad.
Also, fuck off you bragfagging retard.

very rude user you need a change of attitude!

she is quite happy and so am i :)

Attached: 5347577.png (401x367, 59K)

You will die one day and so will your gf. This is undeniable.

we're all going to die one day user, some of us just won't die alone :^)

I hope your cancer comes back faggot

Death is the great equalizer. I love it.

Dying alone won't matter after you're dead. Nothing anyone does matters after death.

i never had cancer, not all tumors are malignant, it was a lipoma

completely fair viewpoint, but then if that's the case i hope you aren't the type to whine about not having a gf here because it doesn't matter anyway!

I'm not, I have a girlfriend. I just think you're a bit of a cunt.

don't fool yourself, incels are horrible people almost unanimously and deserve all the shit they get

they're incels for a reason

My thoughts are that this didn't happen, because otherwise you wouldn't be posting here.

the entire reason i'm posting here is because it happened

>Incels
You're way too new to this board to judge anyone on it and I guarantee that you're no saint. I was a kissless, handholdless, virgin until I was 21 and I haven't had friends since middle school. I understand the robot mindset fairly well and I can tell you that they're not bad people.

Why do you waste your time on Jow Forums with posting this then?

>whining nonstop every day, refusing to improve oneself, and feeling entitled to women just because doesn't make you a bad person
lmao ok

i was also a kv until i was 21, because that was the point where i actually decided to work on myself instead of crying myself to sleep like a little fucking bitch every night

Nice strawman you build there buddy, you got that from the guardian?

do you even know what the fuck a strawman is

what sort of garbage did you just post lmao

>a robot is whining nonstop every day, refusing to improve oneself, and feeling entitled to women
>now I make fun of this made up robot strawman and say this is what robots are

That is literally exactly what robots are

I hope you're not white and shes not korean.

Sorry to disappoint you then

She sounds cool. How did you meet?

Do you mean "Tonkatsu"? That's a Japanese dish.
Nice try, kill yourself.