Tfw this is actually true and will not happen to you

>tfw this is actually true and will not happen to you

Attached: 1527320173750.jpg (1456x903, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/aug/02/less-sex-please-were-millennials-study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>An incredibly small portion of the population speaks for the entirety of it.

yes in general that is how statistics works you dumbass thot

repeat op's experiment, it will display similar if not verbatim results

fucking bitch

>he doesnt know the 80/20, that has actually been studied, some of them even by their own dating sites, as well as looking back thousands of years were multiple women only reproduce with one man

holy shit im so fucking sad now thanks

do women actually respond to that nigger talk

whatre you fucking stupid

Attached: 1525844202267.png (699x463, 90K)

Envy is your sin Jow Forums.
You'll never be satisfied when everything you desire is what other people have.

Yeah because this is

Attached: 1526022093050.jpg (4228x2944, 593K)

the only time this happened right?

Attached: 1527098605149.jpg (3748x1988, 663K)

It's not like this happens all the time with chads right?

Attached: 1527098648146.png (2288x1046, 550K)

I'm sure the girls care about your personality and not your looks

Attached: 1526020843730.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

wtf i hate women now
grr

Attached: 1523528105459.png (1800x1578, 199K)

Get with the times, Uncle Billy.

Attached: were you.png (822x1000, 884K)

Your obsession will reap no rewards. Your posting will not put an end to your suffering.
You will be in this cycle forever.

Yeah who fucking cares of course male models are desperately wanted what did you expect???????

this is so fake girls hate guys with small dicks for hookups, even if they are goodlooking

I can help you hate them more...

Attached: 1527096698234.png (480x854, 164K)

\lwngleghewag

Attached: 1527096895810.jpg (1148x462, 151K)

aoerignjwoignm

Attached: 1527097066537.png (224x567, 91K)

\oignwe;oign

Attached: 1527097144399.png (550x1800, 821K)

this pics have got to STOP

aergnewaiolng

Attached: 1527097176632.png (651x350, 37K)

ngb;rlbknslr;

Attached: 1527098688272.jpg (2020x2364, 769K)

engkjwagnweakj

Attached: 1527115427898.png (513x568, 68K)

gnwelgwekg

Attached: 1527098375390.jpg (640x2650, 500K)

gnweklewrlg

Attached: 1527096952889.jpg (2240x3680, 1.6M)

gnweoignwerl

Attached: 1527097246683.jpg (1024x1013, 128K)

owaielgnawegn

Attached: 1527104495478.jpg (750x555, 32K)

alenglwai;eng

Attached: 1527097357473.png (462x619, 549K)

gnlkaingewil

Attached: 1527097211807.jpg (599x510, 131K)

oingwelirangewlrg

Attached: 1527098829111.png (760x864, 866K)

plz... plz stop

aoiwelngw;oig

Attached: 1527098089722.jpg (1282x1000, 195K)

woai\egnmioweagn

Attached: 1527098489131.jpg (1193x1200, 141K)

aoignieargnred

Attached: 1527097490912.jpg (2652x2004, 616K)

This thread is making me depressed... originally

This makes me feel sick desu

I know, I'm trying not to think about all these promiscuous sluts because it just makes me angry all the time. I just hope I'll meet a girl who wasn't like that

Attached: 1527261648752.jpg (500x461, 20K)

come on tho, if u were a hot bitch with guys drooling over you, you would do it too.

you won't meet an attractive one like that. She'll be just as ugly as you. Why would she take your beta faggot ass over an ultra chad with a bigger dick and hotter body?

I want to try and chadfish my neighbourhood sluts
anyone has any pictures of a believable chad?

this was meant for you bud, I fucked it up.

And yet to this date nobody has been able to show even the slightest evidence for the 80/20 meme. It's almost as if gullible virgin robots will believe any made up shit.

No, if I were good looking I'd go for a relationship. I don't understand this hookup culture. Why not go for someone you love AND can have fun with? Casual sex seems so unfulfilling to me. Besides, I get clingy and attached pretty soon so I'd want more

you're projecting being a hot girl from being an ugly guy. the ugly guy wants a relationship and the hot girl wants to get off with the hottest guy.

There was a study linked a week ago:ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim

It actually suggests 60/20, but whatever. That's almost just as bad

Attached: 1526909193333.png (726x779, 106K)

Nah, I think it just has to do with the way you're being raised. My parents were very strict and I do admit it probably made me somewhat prude which I can't overcome.
If I were able to get all the girls now I'd still want a relationship instead of meaningless hookups. Hell, prostitution is legal here and I haven't given in yet (even though that's not quite the same). But I'm looking for affection, not just sex

you can have affection with somebody just as ugly as you. Problem is you're shooting for the stars with a nerf gun. Those 10/10s would rather be sucking the nut out of chads cock.

That "study" is older than the stain in your underwear and already been thoroughly debunked. If you actually read it even the authoe admits he makes complete bullshit assumptions.

Are you talking about the picture or the link to the study? Because that one is only 2 weeks old

I'm not going for 10/10's, or even 9's, 8's, or 7's. Trust me, my standards aren't high. The average women can have sex with chad though and this boosts their ego, thinking they can do better. They have almost the same standards as pretty women. Especially for hookups. They might settle for a relationship with you, but not after sleeping around a bit

yeah so you're hoping that you're going to get a woman before she has sex??? if you're not 15 you're pissing in the wind dude. Womens bodycounts are higher than they've ever been in human history. Like you said, even the 5/10s can fuck chad. Why would they ever resort to you? Aim for the 2/10 girls who literally drool into cups. you'll find real happiness then.

Lying jew or lying tranny? Women's and men's bodycounts have been decreasing a lot this generation.

>yeah so you're hoping that you're going to get a woman before she has sex??? if you're not 15 you're pissing in the wind dude.
I don't mind if a woman had a few serious relationships before. I do mind if she's had ons or fwb's.
>Womens bodycounts are higher than they've ever been in human history. Like you said, even the 5/10s can fuck chad. Why would they ever resort to you? Aim for the 2/10 girls who literally drool into cups. you'll find real happiness then.
I know, this is the problem and why we're all frustrated here. I'm glad you see this at least

out of your fuckin mind dude lmao. sex has never been more accessible.

A Chad can literally call a girl a dumb cunt and get away with it? Surely this has been edited?

Can I see the pic of this chad?

I don't think so. It really doesn't matter what Chad does or says. Women will love him regardless. His genes are that strong.

Sex is easier than ever to get and the number of sexual partners is down. Makes you think doesn't it, bitter delusional incel.

People like you that refuse to face reality are the reason why people are turning to extremism.
Just because sexual liberalism benefits people like you doesnt mean people wont fight to get rid of it.
The sexual revolution experiment has been a failure. Time to go back to the way things have been for millenia.

you just wrong dude. you'll get over it one day.

I mean I don't have a retarded bio like that but it's just as easy for me to get numbers on tinder so I don't care

You sound like an expert on this subject. How many research papers have you written on this subject?

Then I wonder what you're doing on this board. Seems boring if you can't relate

For me, this isn't envy. It's making me angry that roasties shut down their consciousness and debase themselves like that. I thought feminism was supposed to put some sense into these thots.

Sex is harder to get now? No. Number of sexual partners? Down.

What was wrong exactly?

Not only are there academic papers supporting what we say.
Theres people plain telling us that women flock to them from looks alone.

You know that one girl in high-school/middle-school who you crushed over hard, but she didn't even acknowledge you and maybe even treated you shitty, but you still crushed?

>I thought feminism was supposed to put some sense into these thots.

you're being facetious, right?

As someone who has also experimented, I can attest all women are EMOTIONAL, irrational wastes of cum.

where do i go to find pics of chads that thots will swipe right on without even thinking? everyone i know looks like a mong so i can't use their pics

Google for male models?

The like thing is bs. I recive lots of likes and im not particulalry good looking

> Number of sexual partners? Down
this part faggot.

If you had done the same but the opposite (fake hot chick profile with "All men must be second class citizens"), you'd get just as many matches if not more.
Tinder is a degenerate platform. People care about sex and not feels.

Attached: 444.jpg (306x306, 14K)

I'm speaking from personal experience and I've heard others talk about it as well. I thought I was average looking, but tinder proved me wrong. I get no matches, maybe a fat girl once a month. I got a few only through superlikes. You're probably better than average looking

Let's see a link to those academic papers.

Is it wrong that even though I have a girlfriend I like getting angry at these cringe screenshots of sluts being Damm sluts?

Attached: do-you-think-god-stays-in-heaven-because-he-too-1488295-2.png (500x579, 112K)

Use your own pics you fucking sperg.

i can't find anyone who isn't instagram verified. there is no way girls are going to fall for a sockpuppet with 400k followers, right?

Millenials have less sexual partners than the previous generations. This has been shown in many studies.

Yeah, but the difference is that the guys will give the ugly or average girls a chance as well. Women would rather go for awful, horrible chad than a friendly ugly guy

no you nigger i'm fucking fat

shouldn't be hard to find one then if there are so many nigger.

>Cha D'cope

Attached: 1519439254062.jpg (400x386, 27K)

Go on a diet, start running, hit the gym.

Literally 10 seconds in google you retard. Many links.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/aug/02/less-sex-please-were-millennials-study

If i became ripped and still wasnt able to get a gf id go mad with rage.
Cause then i would have spent doing something i dont like for them.

how about you go kill yourself and i'll think about it, you goat rapist

You could fail, so better to not try at all. Christ, you incels are a stupid bunch.

>29
hahahahah fuck this world

You don't go to the gym and lose weight to get girls, you do it for yourself.

Haha yeah right. What's the benefit? I'm skinny and I feel quite good, except for being unwanted

What would be the benefit for yourself to be healthier and have more energy? I wonder.

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. Like I said, I'm feeling pretty good. A bit more muscle won't make much of a difference. I'm exercising pretty often as well. The only thing that would make me feel better is being wanted by girls

>Womens bodycounts are higher than they've ever been in human history.
>links a study with both genders included
step up your game faggot.

To be honest I kind of get this. You don't want to be shit on, objectified, etc. during your normal life. Your sex life is different, and this comic makes absolute sense if we're to assume panel 4 is her boyfriend/husband/fwb/whatever. Even if is just some random guy, having a kink doesn't mean it applies to the rest of your life, otherwise you'd see guys wearing leathersuits to work just because.

This is true. And yet... I'd rather live knowing the truth about female nature than not.

Attached: e7iszFD.gif (350x304, 1.3M)

Aw fuck. This is brutal.