WHY CANT I HAVE LUCK?

>be me
>24 year old german engineering student
>will get my Masters degree in a year
>over 6ft tall, green eyes, brown hair, great hairline, high fWHR, decent jawline, nothing wrong with my looks
>still virgin, want an asian girlfriend
>live in a small university city
>50% of the population are foreigners
>with foreigners I mean syrians, turks, kurds, somalis, african exchange students and so on
>there are virtually no asian girls
>I'm only attracted to asian girls all my life
>east asians make up 2.1 billion people but here there are nearly none...we have people from all over the world, just not the ones I want...
>JUST'D
>yesterday I decided to take my destiny in my own hands and walk the whole town looking for asian girls to approach
>I unironically walked 11 kilometers (6.8 miles) for two hours from 7pm to 9pm
>saw one asian girl with a german bf and one asian girl with an asian bf, so no way to approach
>take a break at the university library to piss
>in front of the toilet room there is an asian girl with hijab (indonesian)
>I'm like "perfect, lets piss and then approach this girl. she looks good, she even has a small nose unlike most indonesians"
>get out of the toilet room
>she's gone
>FML
>walk back home
>in the middle of the town I see a beautiful girl with a japanese flag on her backpack
>shes on the other side of the road
>I'm like "fuck it, shes super hot, she even has a nice ass, and shes japanese, this is perfect, I need to get her"
>wait for the traffic light..
>now I'm on her side, but shes 100 meters ahead
>I walk fast
>just 10 meters away
>just 1 meter away
>"perfect. lets get it done."
>in that moment she picks up her phone and talks loudly
>Mandarin, she's not japanese, she's chinese. but who cares
>now I need to wait until the call is over

Attached: a.png (1230x1140, 61K)

>walk right behind her for 500meters or so like a stranger
>take every turn she takes
>"FUCK JUST HANG UP ALREADY FOR FUCKING FUCKS SAKE"
>the call goes on and on and on
>she looks back notices me
>I walk behind her for a couple more meters, she looks back at me again
>the call goes on and on and on
>"FUUUUUUCK. FFS."
>i just walk passed her and walk back home, because at this point its too obvious and creepy as fuck
>FML FML FML

Just why cant I have luck?
Why is everything always going wrong for me?
I wish I was larping but I swear to god, everything I just wrote happened like this last night..take a look at pic related. its from my galaxy smartphone and you can even see the library break.
I know that asian girls are attracted to me because the best female friend of my sister is from vietnam and she told my sister when she was drunk that she wants to fuck me (but she has a bf since 8 years)...if I would be living in a city like Heidelberg, Leipzig, Dresden, I would smash pussy all day long, but god hates me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-115444.png (720x1280, 52K)

>6' german grad student
you have no right to complain about anything you humble bragging nigger

Kek, ich studier in Mannheim und werd nicht flachgelegt. Gutes Aussehen bringt nen scheiss wenn man autist ist.

Jein. Mit deutschen Weibern hast du recht (ich bin nen Aspie), aber Asiatische Schnitten koennte man flachlegen (weil sie selbst extrem introvertiert sind), wenn man ihnen denn begegnet

Jesus u should kys for real dude. No joke. You are probably dumber than a nigger. "Only attracted to Asians" that is an obvious fucking lie.

no it isnt.
Asian girls are the only decent female life form, its the ultimate redpill and if you like any other girls you are a brainlet

Attached: 1522225717056.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

white whores just cant compete with this

Attached: 1526305482768.webm (640x640, 1M)

Yeah perfect life form dude.

Attached: girl-korea.jpg (1013x715, 61K)

Ich erinner mich noch als ich vor 3 Jahren anfing mit Bodybuilding und ich dachte "Dann kommen die Frauen von alleine".
Die kommen nicht mal wenn man besser aussieht als 99% aller Maenner. Frauen sind die wahren autisten.

How can any other race compete?

Attached: f5ae3e9cc9c84739ae571db89bb3a367--eyelid-surgery-kpop.jpg (550x400, 34K)

uuuh its the roastie bot, spreading her nasty propaganda again

Attached: whitemenyouhavetochoose.jpg (618x1395, 451K)

Mein Bruder, I know That Feel. 50% of humanity is asian girls and we just had the misfortune of being in the west. You just need to buy a plane ticket, no joke. Leave it all behind.

Attached: 1508083105939.webm (640x640, 1.08M)

if I at least would be living in Toronto or Melbourne or some other place that is getting infiltrated with asian puss..

Attached: 1519847572714.jpg (800x1198, 268K)

You think the girl on the bottom with her inward indented face is pretty? Jesus like good luck with having kids with that monster

Reality sure sucks, you better crawl back to cognitive dissonance.

Asian women are just as materialistic and poisoned by feminism as white women, they just hide it better due to eastern societal norms. At least white women are more attractive. Pick your poison.

Find a nice African girl

most of the exchange students in our city come from cameroon. they have great bodies/booties, but at least half of them have ugly faces and they are mentally retarded.
so no

date those of your race you traitor.

Fuck, same. For some reason my FH has a partnership with a university in Cameroon.

At least you're an engineering nigger you should be able to get a job in any city in the world you want

So choose one from the half that don't have ugly faces? This is not that hard.

>50% foreigners
Bremen I assume?

That's almost every larger city in Germany. Ludwigshafen has, for example, almost 60% foreigners it seems, I see more brown people than whites on the street.

yes, i wont tell in which city im living but it doesnt really matter, because the public space of german cities is in general 50% brown.
and because refugees dont have driver licenses the busses and trains look like in mogadishu.

Try searching in Guangzhou(a city in china).

Hey OP, I would date you but I am from burgerland unfortunately. I've already dated a euro guy before from Denmark, didn't work because it's very difficult to get citizenship.

Start destroying muzzy vagina. What is your major malfunction? They want your aryan DNA, Hans.

because "good luck" my friend is something fed to you by the jews when in reality life is anguish and luck/happiness is brief moments of release from such torture.

kek. in school a girl from saudi arabia and a girl from turkey (kurdish) wanted to date me, but I refused, because I'm not into arab girls.
The Saudi girl is now married to another german guy from that school and the kurdish girl is getting bleached by a lot of german hipsters