Looksmaxing is hopeless if you're not chad

looksmax.net/Thread-Purplepill-Redpill-Compilation-Master-Thread

i wonder how many people killed themselves because of this thread

Attached: 0_S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png (432x330, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brotip after lookmaxing there's a more advanced version called lifemaxing where you try to be a good person and actually live a high quality life where you achieve reasonable success in your profession, have strong relationships and family life, take good care of your health and stay in shape, read books to be a generally educated man in touch with current affairs, and give back to your community. makes all the bitches wet but nobody knows about it yet. ultimate redpill

Just accept your place and get an ugly gf and have kids you can raise to be scientists and die.

>Help the community
Spook

Attached: 4dc.jpg (600x706, 48K)

What if you are atomized and completely alienated to r9k degrees? How do I into community

get a job

>makes all the bitches wet

I mean, it's cool and all, but don't delude yourself. Just take that bit out of your post and you're good.

Get a hobby, go boxing, go to church

I'm glad those incel losers killed themselves.

Fucking 'OkCupid' personality ratings. All the dudes I know in my universities who bang more than a girl once a week are fuck ugly. They just had to compensate in their ways. Of course they don't use Tinder or OkCupid, because personality don't matter on those. Darwin fucked them, and they just chose to do something about it.

If you're ugly and think you're a lost case because 'muh okcupid stats' and 'muh i think im too autistic' then just kill yourself too.

brainlet here. explain this chart.

People on a dating site were asked to rate personality and looks of different profiles. There is a correlation between a highly rated personality and highly rated looks. This is likely connected to the halo effect:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

thanks BUDDEH

there is another way

Attached: Thinkstock_rf_photo_of_syringe_and_medication.jpg (493x335, 38K)

Don't give in to the incel thinking, the world is full of ugly men and beautiful women.

Incels only blame everything on being short, being ugly, being brown or whatever else because they don't want to take responsibility for their own failures.

Attached: ugly-guy-beautiful-girlfriend.jpg (730x350, 62K)

The Holy Trinity of Chaddom

Attached: trinity.jpg (432x330, 34K)

>being short,
I would like to file a complaint here.

>looksmax.net
Shit normalfag site

Attached: cpu3PNm.jpg (831x486, 206K)

Why is it that everybody who posts on sites like this are so bad at writing English?

Attached: 293875_0.jpg (480x751, 58K)

theyre all indians

>let us disprove a statistic with an anomaly

I enjoy OP's graph very much. It is funny how everyone sees it and assumes it simply means that the more attractive you are, the better your personality seems. Friendly reminder that it equally means the better your personality, the more attractive you seem.

Attached: smughog.png (222x205, 86K)

Height isn't a dealbreaker, its just in the negative column. You have to put enough in the positive column to balance it out.

Attached: landscape-54bbc7b1ce802-hbz-tall-women-01-uma-thurman-ethan-hawke-xl.jpg (768x384, 45K)

I'm 5ft7'', every time I go back form the gym any couple I see on the street the guy is taller than me. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I wish I was joking or just remembering wrong
I'm hitting the gym 6 times a week, 1-1.5 hours of training (now I feel small injuries just keep creeping in, I am maybe pushing myself too much)
Paying attention to what I eat, got best looking male body in my company of 70 people (there was one guy who was basically stage-ready but he left)
Matching belts, shoes, matching pants with socks, polo shirts or button up shirts
My haircuts have been mediocre at best because I just have no idea what to do with my oblong or oval face and my thin brown hair (not balding still thankfully)
I'm trying to make people laugh all the time at work or the gym so it's not that I'm an introvert
Possibly moving to another country to "incomemaxx" (4x times the money)

Thing is - to more effort you put in the worse is the feeling that there is no reward. I'm still alone. I honestly don't get it.

What's a not shit looksmaxing website then? (Except lookism)

More like, you transcend beyond caring about wanting to get bitches wet with your existence, which, in turn, gets bitches wet.

Holy shit that's the most insecure crap I've ever read

I'm not even that goodlooking yet I still get laid on a regular basis, what the fuck are your excuses? I'm also 5'9

>rating someone's personality when you haven't met them

the only thing this proves is that looks only matter for first impressions