How's your youtube channel doing? Upload anything interesting lately?

How's your youtube channel doing? Upload anything interesting lately?

Attached: YouTube-Gaming.png (512x512, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RpmTynxXGCM
youtu.be/WmJjDSy3GCY
youtube.com/watch?v=RGUf3HKq4AY
youtube.com/channel/UCHPoyMbthnmBliSpM5n0o1g
youtu.be/KOanp1EZZQc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCofzkiQ5N4
youtube.com/channel/UCxqU2MeIP-3SrmIoCv9Qvaw
youtube.com/channel/UCMFsGPK4hznSQb7Q-3IMHQQ
youtube.com/c/HAUNTERHIDEOUS
youtube.com/watch?v=oHGU62YSXDU
youtube.com/channel/UCgU7Xgl9RNqj3sfIarOz0aw
youtube.com/feed/subscriptions/u
youtube.com/channel/UCAaPYNNWuoGu6NhRqI0Cndg
youtube.com/watch?v=tW-wSti5Y6M
youtube.com/user/VisibleOWnaGElp/featured?view_as=subscriber
youtube.com/channel/UCKdxqwpGA25Ct5uWmyEPT8w
youtube.com/watch?v=ILb7W0vaBJs
youtube.com/channel/UC3YTYI-aJMzjgBfUVoUDNjA
youtube.com/watch?v=jyaDI21qxWk
youtu.be/LSCIgv1rugY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't wanna complain but it could be better I guess.

Attached: 665.png (218x53, 2K)

All things considered, that's really not that bad. What kind of content do you make?

Hurry up. I need more pictures for my photo book.

Attached: snao.jpg (610x368, 63K)

Subscribe to Memeulous

youtube.com/jackpeterson

I'm on hiatus rn

>Twitch thots are making $35,000 a month
>I can't even get to 2000 subs on my Retro anime channel
>even fucking minecraft & fortnight let's players have more followers than me
give it to me straight Jow Forums. Am I that bad?
youtu.be/RpmTynxXGCM

Attached: gumball.jpg (854x960, 72K)

Subscribed. I'll subscribe to literally anyone. Not like youtube even tells you when people upload new videos anymore.

I just finished recording for some vids. It should be done soon, I hope.
Drawing everything just takes time.

youtu.be/WmJjDSy3GCY

>he still believes youtube is about unique content and not a normie infested place with creators aiming for the highest ad revenue from the biggest audience group.

I'm sorry but you have to find something original or be somehow unique and even that won't make you rich if you cover the wrong topics. Just like with apps now.

Attached: 1526414609106.png (586x578, 37K)

You're not bad, just niche

My YouTube has 2 uploads of music albums, one has 5k views and the other has like 800

that's not too bad, user

Attached: 1527258667191.jpg (640x480, 51K)

your video is heavily scripted and its obvious youre just creating videos to make money. i watched 45 seconds and that was enough for me to tell you have zero creativity.
spend less time insulting people for creating content they like.

what kind of vids are you gonna make now you are not on incels anymore

>your video is heavily scripted and its obvious youre just creating videos to make money
I don't monetize my videos though...

Attached: feel mountain.png (881x1125, 1.38M)

subscribe to Mystic Collaboration

Started uploading slightly longer than a month ago. I'm pissed that I cant monetize until 1000 subs because I'll have 1m views before then and plenty of watch time.
I really wonder how much i could have made... 500 dollars would have been incredibly helpful since I'm a neet

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-00-51-35.png (1342x811, 68K)

because you cant without a higher sub count

Probably just shitty vlogs, venting about whatever's on my mind, i'll talk more about self-improvement

I might start a more general podcast in a few months but we'll see. Most of my ambitions for now lie outside of YouTube so I'm not gonna put too much effort into it at the moment.

>1 away from devil trips
I wish I could subscribe

Mines mediny waw just usual gameplay edits

Do the bots up to 1000. It's like 10-20 bucks or something.

Nobody likes old anime. Your most popular video is about fucking Overlord. Think about it for a second if you want to be more popular.

Hey check this kid out, give him so love. He seems kinda lonely and just plain out reject my friendliness.
youtube.com/watch?v=RGUf3HKq4AY

Your spray style is shit. Try something more smooth and vector.

> 360p
Come on.

How many subs it it to monetize now?

I upload random video clips of games. Nothing too crazy. Tell me what yall think.
youtube.com/channel/UCHPoyMbthnmBliSpM5n0o1g

Attached: 1523605017718.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Just why? Why would anyone even watch this? In what situation do you find yourself bored enough to watch something like this?

Sell me on your channel. What do you do different that I can't get from someone else?

Uploading 2 videos a year and not giving a fuck.

It's not going so good. I try.

youtu.be/KOanp1EZZQc

Voxis please. If you did more than 5 videos a year I'm sure you would be doing better.

Attached: human trash.png (364x385, 122K)

5 songs uploaded and 2 stupid memes.

Attached: .png (133x47, 5K)

When people will stop doing these edgy "I hate everything" type of reviews? It makes me cringe watching retards getting too emotional over a mediocore game or a movie. Also, it's not too bad of a movie tho. Pretty boring and maby childish, but it was made for kids, so whatever. Still better than force awakens and last jedi. Also the picture is nice in IMAX.

Pls show. I like user songs.

Talk both about newer and older anime & get a cooler name

What do I name the channel? Tapeworm? Tapestry? Kenny's Aesthetic Anime channel & Discount carpet Warehouse?

Attached: horray.jpg (540x720, 125K)

Could you guys subscribe to my friend please m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCofzkiQ5N4

oh well ok youtube.com/channel/UCxqU2MeIP-3SrmIoCv9Qvaw

> Chris Chan Says Young For 10 Minutes
You just got a new subscriber buddy.

Only because you asked politely.

Haven't been posting anything for 2 years. Have few memes and some amv reuploads from nico.
youtube.com/channel/UCMFsGPK4hznSQb7Q-3IMHQQ

>youtube.com/channel/UCMFsGPK4hznSQb7Q-3IMHQQ
>Honoka Honoka Honoka-chan [Love live!]
>42,890 views

Attached: - you.jpg (336x476, 41K)

Just post your channel. I'll subscribe to literally anything.

It's going...Uhh..."interestingly"
youtube.com/c/HAUNTERHIDEOUS

youtube.com/watch?v=oHGU62YSXDU

Attached: 1495515231854.jpg (560x577, 226K)

What in the fuck am I looking at & why did I laugh so hard?

Thanks user! There's more where that came from

I play mobile gacha games, and review cartoons. Have a lot of views, but nobody subscribes. I stopped making videos at the end of last year, since youtube started that "need 1k subs" rule.
Was pretty fun until then.

Attached: 8432578.png (383x109, 4K)

youtube.com/channel/UCgU7Xgl9RNqj3sfIarOz0aw

nothing much rn but i plan to do a video today or tomorrow, basically i do stupid shit irl and troll normies. if anyone has suggestions or requests id be happy to take some, but they may or may not show up in the video depending on how the things i already have planned end up going

>3 years since kitty died
i need him to come back please god

Attached: mm.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I can't trust these threads man. It's always someone else's channel.

i dunno man, i liked it and i dont even watch anime
maybe release a couple retro vids a week as well as a current anime vid

I like it tho.

Smooth is for casuls

Has it been that long?

I have a really fucking dumb idea for a youtube channel. Basically the idea is to go through all the 'ritual' creepy pasta. First explain the ritual then do the ritual.

Sounds too spooky for me.

iz gud mane

Just sat through a ten minute video. Youre pretty entertaining. Market yourself a little and youll become popular.

youtube.com/feed/subscriptions/u

Eh. Might be cool. Just try. And I mean really try. Don't half ass it. You might get a viewer base.

One of my videos got recommended and it got like 1 million views, other than that it's pretty slow but my content is kinda unoriginal and shitty. Making videos is just more of a joke within my circle of internet friends as well as a creative outlet
youtube.com/channel/UCAaPYNNWuoGu6NhRqI0Cndg

(I'm not a nigger btw, profile pic unrelated)

Attached: 1527110498214.png (635x661, 227K)

Watched the whole thing and I don't even care about anime. Seems like lots of work, research and soul went into that, good job.

>Seems like lots of work, research and soul went into that
The Soulless movie everyone's seen vs. the chad Jow Forums Lost Media

Attached: the chad lost media.png (871x400, 326K)

Been trying to think of ideas for a non-commentary (gaming) channel that can hold viewers attention.

It's been done before. Actually, a couple times (maybe more).

Crowbcat and A Jolly Wangcore.

>non-commentary (gaming) channel
How would that even work? What do you mean by a "non commentary" channel? Gameplay only?

I used to watch just walkthrough gameplays back in the back of games that I couldn't get
Who gives a shit what the person playing the games cares about

And also for views.

>I recognize that music
It's from one of those meet'n fuck games

Attached: 1493316809448.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

that5
Well then just do that. What is the hold up?

Actually a good video, it's just a niche topic. If you want the most money out of what you have you should bond with viewers. Have a real fanbase, kinda like Northernlion does.

I reply to 95% of the comments. Isn't that enough?

>How would that even work? What do you mean by a "non commentary" channel?

People who don't talk while people are playing the game. Like I said. It's been done before.

Crowbcat focuses on game trailer comparisons. Showcasing games side by side, as they are revealed (at like E3) to release (with a bunch of glitches).

The Jolly Wankcore focuses on mods of games, but includes funny text reactions to things that go well with the video. He just recently started using commentary but got popular off it, without.

There's probably some other hidden gems out there that don't use commentary but too lazy to look.

Post an example. I can't wrap my head around what a video like this would be that people would actually enjoy.

>youtube.com/channel/UCAaPYNNWuoGu6NhRqI0Cndg
>8 views on newest video
Ouch, that's fucking rough.

Is this considered a lot? What do you need in order to monetize now?

youtube.com/watch?v=tW-wSti5Y6M

1.9 million views with no commentary.

(His channel has a bunch of videos like this. All are funny).

Well god damn. This is new tome. Why not just copy his format then?

Because why would people come to me, to watch the same thing. when they could just keep watching him?

Unless you meant the text commentary in which case, I plan on using that.

What do you mean its always someone else's channel?

Was just shitposting Overwatch highlights. Stopped now.
Wanted to start a real gaming channel for a while, but irl shit always fucks up for me. Also I am super shy and cannot talk on camera/ingame play.

not good youtube.com/user/VisibleOWnaGElp/featured?view_as=subscriber

Attached: 1502660820427s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Sub to my channel Milesgamix77. I make some cool videos that maily consist of gaming stuff. Give the yee federation a chance if you want!
youtube.com/channel/UCKdxqwpGA25Ct5uWmyEPT8w

Also i havent been doing as well as i would like to. I dont even have 500 subs and i have been doing this for almost 3 years. I dont upload everyday but im gonna make a change soon. Once its summer time i think i will have moretime to upload. The thing is that when I upload i seem to lose subs

i wanted to record myself drawing but i have no idea how to make an overhead camera setup. all the ones demonstrated on youtube are a ton of work and take up so much space

Just /diy/ something
>youtube.com/watch?v=ILb7W0vaBJs

looks cool but there's no space for a box like that on my desk

Mount a gopro to your head?
Most likey you need to shop for something like this

Attached: f35ac441d5919d180d15b32ccda77296[1].jpg (552x486, 21K)

Why'd you stop,user? Your content wasn't all that bad.

more channels please. wanna see r9k anons youtubes.

will post mine when it gets started

youtube.com/channel/UC3YTYI-aJMzjgBfUVoUDNjA

My channel is pretty much dead. I got busy with school and work and had no time to keep making videos. My last series is an unfinished permadeath playthrough of a horror game, and I feel too anxious to record out of fear of messing up. I've been thinking about getting back to it now that I dont have college over the summer.

Im planning to start a YouTube channel. Bought an 86 and want to film me fixing it up

Attached: Snapchat-86686551.jpg (1920x1080, 781K)

that's a sweet looking car, wish I knew how to work on them

Eyepatchwolf makes decent content I've enjoyed a lot of his why you should consume X content. That being said I enjoyed most of them because I already loved the piece of media being discussed.

Its easy if you take baby steps. Start small. Read a lot

Some robot music

youtube.com/watch?v=jyaDI21qxWk

Attached: 1525927261976.jpg (400x565, 32K)

could you do a video on talking to random people? like find random people, homeless, outdoor workers, etc and just talk to them about random shit.

I would watch that. Get some nice edits in there and you could start a nice YouTube channel.

I make comfy scenery videos and original music

>youtu.be/LSCIgv1rugY