Be me

>be me
>use chrome because it's ez
>suddenly it starts using 900MB RAM and 8 fucking processes but I only have two tabs open tops (normally YouTube and Jow Forums)
>shitty 4GB Surface begins choking like an octogenarian swallowing a dry biscuit
>switch to firefox
>situation slightly alleviated, 400MB useage though, and it still runs like ass.
>switch to opera
>what the fuck is this stupid shit
>use microsoft edge rather reluctantly
>100MB useage but it's incredibly unresponsive, ugly, laggy and overall terrible, sometimes tabs that I click remove it from the tabs bar and make a new window
>poorfag so can't upgrade from this shitty secondhand surface 3 that nobody actually paid for
>mfw

Attached: wojak red.png (400x416, 41K)

there's literally no good reason not to use firefox

Read the fucking post through. It still uses 400MB with ONE TAB open on fucking google, no plugins and still runs like ass.

tried brave?

Pale moon is a good alternative.
Chromium is another.

Out of the main browsers, firefox is your best bet with the right add-ons and plugins.

Run ccleaner, kill unwanted processes, alocate more of your HDD as pagefile.

I have a 128GB SSD.
It's a surface 3.

Oh and I should also mention that killing even one of these processes closes the whole thing

Well, obviously. Can't have you pesky little rats turning off Daddy Google or Mommy Mozilla's watchful eyes. Privacy is very old fashioned

what was wrong with opera? i loved it had it for years only reason i switched was that i had like 7 addons wich only were avadible for chrome and it took me half a year of thinking to finaly switch it over

It's fucking over for RAMcels

just install gentoo dude

Gave me a good original kek user. Have a (you)

Attached: 1527254162292.jpg (343x343, 14K)

The new version of Firefox is literally just Chrome with a different skin.

I think I'll always be a Microsoft Google guy. What did I use in the past? Windows 95 and Google search engine. What do I use today? Windows 10, chrome, android phone.

Perfect combo for life. Anyone got some windows google smut drawn as anime girls?

I'm not getting that with Chrome at all. But I have 32GB of RAM, so I probably wouldn't notice.

I have a 5 year old PC with 8gb DDR3 RAM and a gtx760 and I have no issues with chrome or Firefox. I think the error you made was buying a surface pro

>switch to opera
>what the fuck is this stupid shit

Are you even serious
Opera is fine

>he doesn't use Waterfox

Attached: 1403292617829.gif (390x293, 457K)

theres an add-on that allows you to add add-ons from the chrome store

I have 16gb ram just so i can use chrome, uses more ram than alpha/beta minecraft

if you have a bunch of extensions and a lot of tabs open, it's going to use a lot of memory. i usually only have about 5 tabs open at any time and i've never seen my chromium go beyond 1.5gigs max.

You're really upset about it using 10% of your ram, when it would be your most used program by far?