We hate Chad because his brutal pumping and dumping of women turns them into crazy monsters who destroy the west

We hate Chad because his brutal pumping and dumping of women turns them into crazy monsters who destroy the west.

He gives negative energy

He invites you to events because he has fun making you the butt of jokes behind your backs.

He thinks sportsball is the highest form of entertainment.

He thinks reading books is stupid and a waste of time.

Chad is a vicious animal that must be properly muzzled if the west is to regain its vigor.

Fuck Chad.

Attached: 1527314555500.jpg (1200x1508, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
youtu.be/GQdnp68rwAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1527095349139.jpg (960x942, 85K)

kys you absolute faggot

>despoilers of the west, masquerading as red pillers
I see you faggots for what you are.

Thats still better than numales and roasties who will never invite you because you're creepy. At least Chad gives you he chance to prove people wrong. If that's not positive energy, I don't know what is.

Here’s a (You) for Chad

Attached: 1519657099940.png (2396x1362, 307K)

>He invites you to events because he has fun making you the butt of jokes behind your backs.
No, Chad isn't like that. You're a bro to him until you do something bad to him.

I don't hate Chad
he is merely player in game with shitty rules

Attached: through dick, unity.png (678x472, 18K)

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
read this and be absolutely BTFO. nothing has changed. nothing ever will. day turns into night turns into day.
I quote from the ancient graffiti on the walls of Pompeii
"II.7 (gladiator barracks); 8767: Floronius, privileged soldier of the 7th legion, was here. The women did not know of his presence. Only six women came to know, too few for such a stallion."
If you read the rest, you will find it a forum very much like the one you are on, with all the same personalities present.

Elite globalist banksters completely control your economies, dictate your foreign policy behind closed doors, and flood your countries with hordes of invaders.

And you're here making slide threads about Chad while the FBI admits to spying on the US president.

You make me sick.

>hating chads
brainlet

nice trips of truth, bro.

youtu.be/GQdnp68rwAU

Chad is kind to us, he leads us in sports and in the movements. It is Brad who we must despise and destroy.

>Mfw Chad, fucked over 50 girls, partied with rockstars, been bought booz for just showing up to places, been called in the middle of the night by NHL-players drunk out of their skulls, singing me lullabies

It get's old, if you have half a brain. Now I run my own shit, have a housekeeping girl and a Varg-tier lifestyle. The only regret I have is not doing this sooner.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-05-26 kl. 09.48.52.png (380x390, 217K)

True Chads have no reason to bully anyone. They are the top dog and they know it. This grants them a kingly, generous disposition. He inspires even the lowliest of betas to improve themselves. He lifts up his fellow man, not put them down.

Bullying is a good thing, it builds character. And I was bullied AF growing up.

you're missing the point user

Attached: 1514507807534.jpg (1024x720, 126K)

A Chad in Sweden is a beta everywhere else. Sweden is that cucked

>Flag

Don't you have some black grandad to visit, or a magical sandnigger in space to talk to? :D

Attached: Skärmavbild 2017-10-22 kl. 20.48.00.png (1147x630, 464K)

shouldnt you be checking on your wife's son right now?

>we hate chad
Since when?

Red*dit

Spacing

Kill

Your

Self

Faggot

sorry bruh didn't mean to cause so much trouble. still gonna smash tho lol

We must ban altrighters from Jow Forums
They are cringe red*ditors just like OP.

Chad is an opportunist, he has no principles and when he does its just to benefit himself.

The actions of weak men like you are responsible for the fall of the west. By pumping and dumping those women, you've essentially spawned 50 man-hating roasties that are currently chewing away at the foundations of our civilization.
Keep your dick in your pants, subhuman

Not all Chads.

Attached: 1527286469691.jpg (960x600, 124K)

>Brads
Describe Brad. I think I know him.

Chad literally doesn't fucking exist. He's an archetype envisioned by the collective imagination and projected onto your own insecurities.

Take that back!

Attached: serveimage-13 copy 2.png (400x400, 163K)

oh hes a real legend myth archetype

>Fuck Chad.
Just as Stacies think

You mad?

wtf is a Chadd

Attached: night trap.jpg (580x519, 28K)

We hate Chad because he's a true individualist and something we could never have the care free soul nor willpower to be. A flame that burns everything that touches it, but inspires envy in all who sees its bright glow.

a meme you newfaggot nigger tits smelly jew fuck

Go to shoot another school faggot

ples explan this chad mem to me mr. metokur

Attached: Night Trap boogaloo.jpg (378x271, 19K)

no you ugly leaf brainlet

your meme flag isn't fooling anybody juden.

why beng so meen to me mr. burger

Attached: electric burgerloo.jpg (339x279, 28K)

I don't hate Chad, I hate roasties

fuck you virgin pussy faggot
you will never fuck picrelated

Attached: 28951718_1512544182205041_2004789928118953566_n.jpg (770x960, 124K)

Just curious, Op. Is Chadwick a white guy?

The muslim Chad

Attached: _20180525_214418.jpg (1280x517, 124K)

The Female Chad

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-24-21-59-46.png (1280x768, 355K)

That is just appalling.

you are weak and lazy and massively overweight
it's a feat that your genetic material won't be passed to the next generation

Attached: niggersgonnanig.gif (500x500, 236K)

Go to your nearest meat market and you'll immediately understand why you don't get the Tinder matches you used to. It's a cold world, brodie. Chad is real/git gud scrub

Respect Chad, every play needs a Brutus.

Success breeds jealousy. Chad is extremely successful and for what comes across as minimal effort

ITT the only way mudslime can compete, besides rape during a plague of social weakness.

and here you are...

incel spotted

MGTOW nigger, thanx for ruining the plan you jihadist fuck head.

dude let me tell you why you dont get laid
its because
1.you're not a jew
2.you're not intelligent
3.you're not interesting
4.you're ugly
5.you browse Jow Forums
6.you're a summerfag
7.you're below 20

loner here and i can easily capture any pussy that i spot on my radar it's just that you don't need to be a stuttering creepy faggot
if you are go to and whine about your pointless life as if anyone gives a damn about you fucking losers /S

maybe she has no Kids because she stayed loyal to White men.
I always wanted to have Kids early but I couldn't find a German man who wanted children. So I waited and waited and waited but they never wanted. Only Arabs aund Turkish men wanted children with me.
I did have sex with three men and also know how to cook. I wa never married and never have kids because I stayed loyal to German men and refused the approaches of Turkish and Arab men. That is the reason I don't have children. So don't blame it on women, blame it on yourself.
How many German men do you know who want to marry with 18 or have children while they are studying? I don't know any. But I know many turkish and Arab men like that.
Maybe, if German men would breed with German women before the owman turns 40 she wouldn't have to be a childless 40 year old? Couldn't this be?

36 nigger kike, guess again.

Chads and incels are both necessary.

>we

Hello again. How's pretending to be a woman for your cuckold fetish going?

Cool.

What the fuck kind of drugs are you on mate

I agree with the op
Id get tired of having sex with different women after a while
>oh but hes so positive
Thats because he has nothing to be negative about
If he was denied sex hed be just like any other incel
Youre all just homo for chad

Israel is even more sexually degenerate than USA, so that doesn't count.