Schizophrenic Rorschach test letter thread. No Anna's

Schizophrenic Rorschach test letter thread. No Anna's.

Attached: 1508437090710.png (884x588, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-B2Jlm07YKw
youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No matter how many times you say no Annas, there will be Annas.

How about Anastasias?

Heres a test
look at the words below the first one to catch your eye describes op

anna anna anna anna annna naaaan annna anna annna annnna annnn an annnna na anaaan anna anna annna annna annn ayoure a FAGGOT anna annna annn anaaa na ana ana an nanana ana nana na

Is nothing going to stop her!

Dear Anna,

I don't have the energy to write a long letter today.

But know this - I still miss you greatly and my life has been pretty empty since you've been gone.

Even despite all the bad things that happened, I never stopped caring about you.

- J

Attached: emptiness.jpg (605x835, 141K)

Dear Charlotte

I would very much like to meet you

H

I apologize to you for messing up your precious time.
I am your fan forever.

anonymous

D,
I want to marry you!

what is your initial or the second letter

mine is L

>mine is L
How about you tell me this yourself?

Attached: 1527115069270.png (614x432, 448K)

S

When you see this, you'll know it's me, right?
S,S,S, what would I do without you?
Thank you for being you and coming into my life. As retarded as it sounds, you made me want to live again. You're my light and my world. I know that I act like an idiot most of the time but I promise I try and better myself everyday for you. Thank you for always being so caring and helpful and patient. I'm so grateful to have you in my life, and I hope you always are. Let's never be apart.

I'm so infinitely used to you that now whenever you're not with me for a long time I feel myself lost and empty. You turn my life into something light, amazing, rainbowed, you put a glint of happiness on everything. How strange that although all of my life I've practiced writing, I still don't know how to tell you how much I love you.

I missed you so much earlier it physically hurt.
You know when you're really hungry your stomach seems to shrink and you feel empty? I had that, but in my chest. It felt like my heart was literally ripped out, and all I could think was 'I want S more than anything right now.'
I even started crying. I rarely cry.
I guess I really do love you, dork.
Your needy and clingy dumb imouto missed her Onii Chan unbearably.
Come here, please. I love you. I love you so much. I will love you today, and tomorrow, and still many more, so very many tomorrows. So please don't ever leave me, if you do I think I really will 'perish.'

You know who.
I love you!

P.S. Teach me how to clean...

One of the greatest letters of all time!!

>Teach me how to clean
Please tell me a little bit more about that.

S is a male? What is your initials?

A reference to Leon the Professional

why didn't you put your initial you schizobait faggot

Because he already knows who I am uwu

>Because he already knows who I am uwu
do it anyway

How do you know what they know?

J,
Are you still mad?
M

You only appear once in my dream. But that was your back. So I cannot be sure if it was you... It may be a selfish belief.
But I was so touched I couldn't stop crying.
I guess your performance fee is high. You impressed me just by showing your back to me. You are amazing.

I wonder when I will see the rest of it in my dreams. ..
My dearest, tell me when you need me.

Good night

E
you're still a baget, you know
C

I,

Even if you're named after a terrorist group, I still love you.

-J

Attached: despair.jpg (735x851, 82K)

i love this letter

Is his second initial an A?

I' have to go. I want to love you but you don't want that. I want your love but I'll never have it. I wish so many things were different. Because of you I realized I'm capable of loving... so there's that. That's pretty big. How can I say goodbye?

>How can I say goodbye?
by pretending i never existed, space trash

no,
J
originio

youtube.com/watch?v=-B2Jlm07YKw

youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

goooood night !

user,
You're really fucking gay
Signed, user

>You're really fucking gay
no u

how long is it going to take people to figure out that those dreams are not mine, they are planted. It's all fucking fake.

I just want to go home.

You are home. We all are... and just like everyone else you have to accept the fact that life is hard and not fair. Stop living in the fantasy that your deranged mind has created and try being happy or at least grateful. I too have mental illness and it sucks and I'm angry and sad about it sometimes but I also try to see goodness and love in the world. So sick of your denial and helplessness, stop it. No one will help you, you have to care for yourself.