Your son becomes a famous trap and asks you to show up on his documentary

Your son becomes a famous trap and asks you to show up on his documentary

what do you do?

Attached: trap.png (600x399, 495K)

Wake up in a cold sweat and remember that I'm an anti-natalist, so I'd never be put in this situation

Unless the documentary is called "Daddy loves his little Gurl 36" I refuse.

I think the dad's expression says it all

>The moment the father decided he has no son. His son dies years ago in a tragic car crash.

His mom looks sort of happy.
Evil bitches.

except that's a girl (female) and she got invited to go to japan for some modeling thing because she dressed up as a haruhi suzumiya character and did that dance online for japanese otakus to jerk off to
the father has the look of disappointment on his face because he is realising his daughter is an e-whore for japanese virgins and will probably end up in a AV at some point

happy because her child is
boys dont get it

take e photo of him with this piece of 19th century technology

Attached: 20039771.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>my son is having a mental breakdown and RPing as a "girl", no doubt to distract himself from being traumatized by the past or terrified of the future or both
>but he's smiling for a camera so he must be happy

women "empathy", everyone.

truth is, she's acting for the camera just like her son. she is enabling the delusion instead of providing the anchor in reality that kid needs desperately. she doesn't have the mental toughness required to deal with hard times so she's pretending these aren't hard times. going along with your kids' delusions is bad parenting 101. she's a horrible mother and probably a big part of how that boy turned out so deranged.

I tell him I'm okay with him wanting to be a woman, not with being a Japanese school girl.
Then I smother him in his sleep

What kind of fag wouldn't fuck his trap son?

the father is thinking great i got a faggot for a son where the fuck did i go wrong

>blah blah blah
go back to

>your son
fuck off i dont want kids

You tell him your proud, how stunning and brave he is, bake him a cake and tell him to eat it all up it's all his.

He later dies from the poison you put in the cake then you make it look lie he killed himself and it will believe due to the higher suicide rate in trannies/wannabe trannies

This is the worst thing that can happen to a father.
And to those that have sons it might happen to you because of female hypergamy.
Many robots also had chad dads.
This is the future you chose.

run him over with a rented truck while he goes to the interview place thingy

I didn't choose any of this.

You chose it by not being a conservative.

I am a conservative, I just have to live in a world where people find this shit acceptable.

This is no worse than the Manson goths of the 90s. And they're now all short haired macho fuckheads in their 30s who don't remember how faggy they were back in high school.

if he can make money of of it sure why not
but you better pay me for that shit

basically this but I don't think that explains his expression. and that its more an off guard moment. watching the documentary he seemed pretty damn keen for her to do all of that

Famous trap, eh?
I would make a son(trap)xmom out of it and then kill them.
It could give me very big amounts of fun and some popularity as well.

thats a loli that japan pedos got obsessed with not a trap. She's grown up even more manly but she seems to have got a good job from her experiences with fashion and an online personality.

Attached: 9a716f991577478ac786d41c9d141b4c.jpg (1600x1066, 158K)

What's the documentary in OPs pic called

Happy because she's a retarded ass nigger loving white who should be shot

Beckii: Schoolgirl Superstar at 14. its on youtube but nothing to do with traps

Thanks mate....(original post....)

>the dads face

hahahaha

Attached: 1526612200741.gif (245x240, 499K)

He wouldnt be able to contact me cause i would have already rid him of my surname and the title "son"

I agree and talk about whatever the documentary needs to know, omitting any embarrassing/bad shit.

hang him on a strong tree

I do my wife and finally lose my virginity

This.

This but without poisoning the cake.

Where can I go to see more of that milf instead?

By not having a backup