Fembots would you have sex with a maga chud?

Fembots would you have sex with a maga chud?

Attached: chuds.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201612/fear-and-anxiety-drive-conservatives-political-attitudes
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/26/us/pew-muslim-american-survey/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lf he married me.

I always found it so autistic how poltards always fucking need to mention and talk about how they browse Jow Forums in the real world. It's extremely fucking autistic and honestly quite embarrassing. This shit only happens in america though so I've never personally seen it.

Attached: enough.jpg (707x500, 71K)

If you've ever been around real people,which I am sure you haven't,normal people aren't like pic related. Conservatives are just regular normal people leading regular normal lives.

Bottom right is kinda cute, but probably underage

>Conservatives are just regular normal people leading regular normal lives
Most conservatives aren't really normal but he was probably talking about the actual Jow Forumstards and the new conservative movement consisting of NEET's and spergs that gamergate brought upon

Sounds like you're just talking out your ass then

It looks like you have no idea what you are talking about and honestly if you said that to me in real life ide punch you in the mouth.

NOBEL PEACE PRIZE BACK ON THE TABLE

I assume the author doesn't post here though.

Attached: feminism.jpg (747x834, 178K)

you sound very normal user

>all those niggers

my fucking god

>poltards
>crying about autism on Jow Forums
kill yourself normalfag

They suffer from illegal immigrants more than anyone. Any moon cricket with half a brain will vote for Trump

the author just wanted based black man's dick

>Most conservatives aren't really normal
you're embarrassing yourself kiddo

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201612/fear-and-anxiety-drive-conservatives-political-attitudes

>being perpetually afraid is normal

That is normal talk you dumb cunt. Or at least this is how people from my town talk to each other. If you fuck with someone or use the wrong tone you will get in a fight.

i'm not talking about conservatives though am i?
the amount of documented fuckery that poltards have shown in the real life have mostly been recorded and everyone has seen it hundreds of times. it was the whole point of the kekistani contrarian child shit from reddit.
atleast you don't see robots fucking screeching in rallies just to try and use a current trend to replace their lack of personalities.

Yeah right. You're just biased against them. Antifa faggots literally talk about sucking cocks on video.
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Why do white liberals forget that the overwhelming majority of humans are conservative? All of Africa, Asia, and most of Latin America. It's like the entire focus is on rednecks, but there's a whole planet out there.

I am 99% sure you started browsing this website after the election and you spend the majority of your time on here talking about politics and engaging in internet activism. Am I correct? You also come from a small gene pool. That much is obvious.

>atleast you don't see robots fucking screeching in rallies
no you see normalfags like you crying about the robots and other alienated people on here because you faggots can't leave them alone wherever they go.

being afraid is normal, cutting your dick off and pretending to be a girl isn't though.

>everyone calling out Jow Forums are left winger basedboys.
libtards btfo epic style am i right fellow memer?
what the fuck are you talking about you actual spastic?
> crying about the robots and other alienated people on here because you faggots can't leave them alone wherever they go
what are you basing your fucking consipracy theories on? suddenly calling kekistani niggers out on their autism is anti robot?

Do you expect a single person to read your post and see something other than asspain? Genuine question.

you're wasting your breath(or your time and braincells anyway) arguing with them, they are beyond help

The entire world is conservative. Your beloved minorities are simply on the same train because of racism. Before the industrial revolution, defying norms was too dangerous as it had many unknowns. To this day, I think a lot of changes that are happening are going to have a negative effect on us all.

lmfao muh centrism. Leftists have more balls than centrists. At least leftists stand for something.

Attached: 1842f51c9019b90d8f79224644a947a46375078736d56ff5fa428f5e1a1b5671 (1).jpg (540x425, 50K)

Those are probably T_D transplants.

Well yeah, nobody actually thinks Muslims who vote Democrat or Labour are "liberal".

Would it shock you if I told you that the seriousness of political positions does not correlate with how far you are from the centre?

Do you not realize that the donald originated as a shilling colony of Jow Forumstards trying to convince reddit to vote for trump?

>arguing with them, they are beyond help
what brings you here normalfag?

And the normie/redditors that it attracted migrated here after.

muslims who live in america are way more liberal than the inbred rednecks

republicans actually have more in common with the sharia muslims than the liberal population

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/26/us/pew-muslim-american-survey/index.html

>he says with absolutely no evidence whatsover

Rednecks are not inbred. Muslims on the other hand are.

Attached: Global-prevalence-of-consanguinity-as-cited-by-Bittles-AH-Black-ML-ref-6-reproduced.png (850x607, 359K)