I am an incel robot nobody likes me

>I am an incel robot nobody likes me

Incel means you have no options
what if a pic related asked you out on a date?

reminder: if you refuse you are not an incel but a sheltered snowflake and the problem is in you
simply your standards are too high

Attached: 1527329382686.jpg (800x743, 246K)

Man, I think she found the least flattering angle from which to take that photo. Not that her fivehead was going to look great no matter what, but that figure... yikes.

Nobody here says they're an incel. So you're kind of an idiot. Sorry.

Attached: 1487391628217.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

I'd hit it if she shaved.

Most if not everyone on this board would say yes.
Shes not even ugly.

>I am starving and have no food
Oh yeah? Would you eat a rotten porkchop filled with maggots if someone offered? If you refuse the problem is in you

the woman in OP fulfills all of the standard requirements of a woman

actually her face and figure are pretty attractive. the only problem is that she looks like a fat crackwhore. losing some weight, showering and shaving would make her easily 6/10 at least.

but to answer the question, i would not date her, mostly because if i helped her lose weight (and i would), she would dump me for chad as her smv skyrockets.

id date her, she looks kinda qt
dont like the pubes though, maybe she should shave

She looks pretty hot, what's the problem? The hairy armpits? Wow what a disaster, nothing like one or two swipes with a razor could solve.

>Ask pic related out on a date
>Get turned down because I'm sub 6/10
>OP puts the blame on me

Lets just be honest here. Females have a +3 or +4 on their x/10 roll when it comes to dating selection. I would happily date pic related if I could.

Fuck yes I would hit that. The thing is even that thing wants Chad. So it will never happen.

Attached: 1516804034666s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

No, since OP described "inceldom" as a state of hunger where you must accept anything people offer because otherwise you're just picky.
Having sex with this woman will do nothing to alleviate this state as her company cannot provide the nutrients the "incel" so desperately needs.

>Having sex with this woman will do nothing to alleviate this state as her company cannot provide the nutrients the "incel" so desperately needs.
While your technically correct, this is true of all women, having sex wont solve the problems we have, however if you had this woman as a girlfriend who loved you then YES IT WOULD GIVE YOU THESE "NUTRIENTS"

Attached: 1525914384020.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Is this bait? She looks qt, of course I'd go out on a date with her

more important than her looks though is if we have a compatible personality and similar interests

I don't know man, I always get the impression "inceldom" is less about sex or companionship and more about social status, aka being with a popular girl. That's why I think people approach this from the wrong angle.

Attached: 1458945615436.png (394x400, 213K)

Incel is so much worse than having too high of standards. My standards literally could not be any lower. Be a female virgin, and within 10 years of my age.That is it. I mean sure I could always go kill an old lady and rape the body to lose my virginity, or fuck the neighbours dog. That doesn't count though. If it's just about sex anyone can get it. That's not really what incel is about. It's about forming meaningful romantic relationships. I believe in waiting until marriage but it's getting hard now that I'm 27 years old. Pretty much all women are worthless sluts. The few I meet online who I could be compatible with on websites like waitingtillmarriage all live really far away. The problem is people like OP. HE sucks all the dicks and acts like a retard all day then wants to blame us when he gets aids and every one thinks he is a retard. You have only yourself to blame. Stop spreading misconceptions.

Attached: 1503566995881.jpg (1280x1920, 653K)

is this bait? or worse are you a female?

Of course I'm a girl. Can't you tell from my profile pics?

Attached: 1458945615431.png (900x616, 1.08M)

I could tell even better from a pic with you tits and a timestamp

Attached: 1527329382686.jpg (3060x2156, 965K)

user you're so silly, I wanted to keep this light-hearted and fun. We can't let people know we have thoughts now can we?

Attached: 1458945615439.png (500x391, 261K)

>being with a popular girl

I don't think any man has ever wanted this. This is about as irrelevant as how much money a woman earns.

>>>/redd!t/ from whence you came. Never again infect any other venue, subhuman scum.

user please use the green meme arrows correctly. Taytay came all the way to see us today so let's be on our best behavior.

bump with 2/10 women
remember: all that matters is personality

Attached: 1527329652107.jpg (1259x1680, 643K)

the female form is truly divine

user shes atleast a 4/10
with makeup she could be a 6/10
id be happy to have this girl

Nigga, most guys would take her as long as she wasn't an obnoxious cunt but even then they would give it a try.

googled it, this hoe has HIV
can't make this shit up

how about this lady then? bmi is not higher than most on this site

Attached: 1527333428056.jpg (2592x1944, 722K)

Sure. ororororoiginnnal and so on

Her BMI is double most people on Jow Forums retard. Everyone would still go out with her. Notice that she's married, anyway.