This woman is an incel and she is angry, if (you) don't fuck her she will go on a rampage

She is a 30y virgin.
And she demands you to put your dick inside her now!
If you don't she will kill you and other inocent random people.
What would you say to her?

this is the way people see you

Attached: angry.jpg (615x346, 32K)

Haha, how is she going to kill people when she can't even leave her room. She might be able to kill her care worker.

Anyway, my standards are low but this is an extreme example. I don't think not being fat is too much to ask for either

Jokes on you brainlet these super obese cows usually have doting bet husbands

>I don't think not being fat is too much to ask for either
Diets are hard and doesn't want to do hard work to improve her self.
She can't walk, but she can roll, she also has guns and bombs. Many will die.

>doting bet husbands
Of course she does, but they never fucked because she considers him not good enough.

Also she only wants prime virgin teen boy dick, not some used up good.

>she will go on a rampage
I doubt she is GOING anywhere

Attached: 1527059404963.png (600x538, 299K)

I'm not that fat, I look rather normal, I would even say some women find me good looking and even showed interest. But I simply can't handle any of this stuff socially, so at the end they just make fun of me or are disgusted by me.
I try to better myself, as much as I can in my current situation but I know I will always be an outcast. But I'm not a fat blob, demanding females or else I'm going to roll to my local school and katamari everything in my path...

Attached: 1cb.gif (342x342, 436K)

She is like that because it was aur

Bullshit. Even this woman can get men. You would not believe how fucked the game is and how biased it is towards women. They literally, unironically can not be incels no matter how disgusting they are.

>this is the way people see you
no, it literally isn't. Most of us are average guys, not colossal balls of fat unable to get out of bed. Post a pic of an average person and you'll be on the spot.

Why the fuck would I care about other people dying? Stop being such a moralfag.

Attached: bazjw5cl0b9x.jpg (400x400, 19K)

True, i knew a woman in her 200+lbs who got two boyfriends, one right after another as if the second had been waiting in line. Meanwhile, I never even had a date.

Haha, even this woman agrees with you

Attached: 1527098256560.jpg (624x282, 26K)

>because she considers him not good enough
theres the problem then

robots dont have anyone. SHES NOTHING LIKE US FEMBOTS CANNOT EXIST

True, I legit feel cozy whenever I hear about another mass shooting.

I guess I'm a hard worker for having an humane weight then. Gibe hard-working gf now.

She will kill you too dear psycho.
Just give her your dicky to save your life.

Pic related is a girl that never had a chance at dating. Nobody ever wanted her, she is a true fembot, and she is angry.
>I guess I'm a hard worker for having an humane weight then. Gibe hard-working gf now.
This girl is very hard-working, she is not a land-whale, and she wants your dick.
If not, she will kill you.

Attached: hard work.jpg (350x234, 73K)

>I describe perfectly how lazy she is
>explain how I am more hard-working than her
>n-no, she's m-more hardworking
Your premises are invalid, pretending you have a valid argument is pointless. It is a given that the dating game is easier for women, nice try cucklord.

False, men would still want to fuck her. Again, the game is fucked beyond your comprehension roastie. You literally can not lose. Ever.

If you're in the bottom 0.001% then sure, you don't get angry at the system for not giving you dates, just as you don't get angry when you don't win the lottery.

If you're in the bottom 50% and you struggle to get dates then yeah you get angry at the system. The system blows.

i think it would be very hard for her to go ANYWHERE

It says enough that you have to resort to extreme examples, because you know lots of guys would fuck an ugly girl that isn't deformed. Even if she's fat

For men to be an incel
>be awkward, introverted, shy, below average looking, overweight, low self esteem
For women to be """incel"""
>be morbidly obese/immobile and deformed and still you would have men wanting to fuck you
Yeah get the fuck out of here.

You took the words out of my mouth. She could probably score even at her weight, she'd just need to find a dude with a fetish for morbidly obese women. I've seen it happen with a women around her weight.

>be awkward, introverted, shy, below average looking, overweight, low self esteem
I'm all of those things as well as schizophrenic and autistic and I still have a girlfriend.

Congrats, you're pretty good looking

Or at least better than you think you are

Seems that after losing the agument, OP decided to roleplay.

>Pic related is a girl that never had a chance at dating. Nobody ever wanted her, she is a true fembot, and she is angry.
pic related had two children, and developed a kind of disease which made her look like that. she killed herself because her children were afraid of her.

It is entirely up to your own attitude only, whether you get laid or not. Just think positively and men will drool after you.

t. Normie

What's she gonna do? Eat society into starvation?

Fucking autismus maxism, finds all the information about a random example pic.
Nope, that guy isn't me.
But i'm average looking and have a gf.
When i was younger, i strugled with social anxiety and was a virgin till 19. Solved my issues with therapy and medications.
This story that average looking guys have no chance of getting a gf is such a massive pile of bullshit. If you took time to get out of your house you would notice that most couples match in terms of looks. And that even below average guys have gf's.
>but muh autismus
>but muh looks
Nothing will change if you continue doing nothing.
And you can't complain if you never even tried.

You bring up another good point. You also can not compare women since they don't have to do literally anything to get a relationships. They can just sit around and wait for men to come to her so she can chose. Thanks for adding to the list of fucked up dynamics that push women further and further ahead.

Don't think we haven't tried. And yes, we MIGHT be able to get a relationship if we got lucky. Though that's hard for the average looking guy, you got lucky. Hookups are almost unobtainable though. Women are very selective

>They can just sit around and wait for men to come to her
There are many below average girls, who never have been approached in their entire life.

>There are many below average girls, who never have been approached in their entire life.
False. And even if that should be the case (which it is not) 1 day with a tinder account and she will have a new dick for every day of the week.

For fucking sake, you actually believe this shit. ANY ugly girl can make a tinder and get hundreds of matches while an ugly guy gets nothing

aslong as her pussy looks normal, then there will be men who will disregard her face

>1 day with a tinder account and she will have a new dick for every day of the week
You understand that most girls don't just want a dick, and that some girls are to shy and afraid to meat some random stranger.

doesnt matter if they want it or not, they can get it

>hur i dont want a sandwich I WANT LOBSTER NOW REEE IM STARVING RIGHT NOW

Aren't we talking about incels here? Oh I forgot, women are so spoiled and pampered they can't even begin to comprehend what an incel is so they have to bullshit their way in to make it applicable to them. Get out of here.

Incel = somebody who is a virgin, because he/she thinks that he/she is too ugly, but in reality just doesn't want to date on his/her looks level + to shy/auty to even try.

I CANT EVEN GET FAT UGLY GIRLS user FUCK OFF NOBODY WANTS ME AT ALL

What the fuck are you talking about? It's about people wanting but being LITERALLY unable to get sex. Get out with your roastie definition, you can not be incel, ever in the same way you can not be fembot. It does not exist.

>Though that's hard for the average looking guy, you got lucky
>just lucky
You have no idea of how many girls i approached, and how many times it was cringy and embarrassing, i had to also improve my looks and work on my mental issues.
I didn't just bump into a random girl and got "lucky" with her.

user i....
I'm a guy.
Also, (you) just contradicted yourself
>unable to get sex
If it is just about sex, then you can just get a prostitute.
But i guess you want a relationship (just like those below average shy girls). Hm........

>just commit a crime bro
So rape is fair game then as well?

>rape = prostitution
In the case of prostitution, nobody gets hurt and both parties agree.
Do you see the difference?

Is both illegal?

Go to a country in which it is legal.

And you think I didn't do the same? I've dated 3 people through superlikes on tinder. Conversations went very well, with lots of laughting but ultimately after 4 and 6 dates they just wanted to be friends. One girl didn't feel the chemistry after the first. I'm not bad at talking to women and my personality is alright, but I'm 100% sure it's my looks. If a good looking guy would have gone on the same dates and had the same conversations / personality then it would've resulted in a relationship.
You have no idea how many times I've been rejected. Nowadays I've pretty much given up and I'm only on tinder, bumble, pof, badoo and whatever fucking dating site but I can't even get matches on those things. I'm 6'4 and skinny. I should work out a bit, but I'm average looking. Why can't you just accept that for some guys it's extremely hard to get a girl. I'm not saying you didn't work for it or didn't try a lot, but you did get lucky in the end nonetheless

>I CANT EVEN GET FAT UGLY GIRLS
How did you approach them?

with hypergamy, an average and hence unattactive male looks like an abomination.
feminism was a mistake. the internet was a mistake.

>I'm not saying you didn't work for it or didn't try a lot, but you did get lucky in the end nonetheless
Unfortunately most things in life require a combination of hard work and some luck (being in the right place at the right time).

>tinder, bumble, pof, badoo and whatever fucking dating site
Yeah i think that people on dating sites are way more selective.
The best way is to have common interests/hobbies.

>Why can't you just accept that for some guys it's extremely hard to get a girl
I know it is hard, i'm just saying that it's not impossible.

>she can't walk, but she can roll
Just retreat to the top of a hill then

Women are way less selective than you think.
I suppose we all would like to fuck the most good looking person of the opposite sex, but most people prefer someone on their looks level for a long term relationship (+ emotionally fulfilling). And most people are not sexually promiscuous.

Have you seen those bbw threads on /b/?
There's probably a good amount of Bantha herders that have low enough standards to actually want to fuck that Bantha,

Attached: banthaherder.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

man thats grim even if she loses the weight she'll still have huge folds of skin, and if she gets them removed she'll always have old stretch marks and scars

how can you fuck your life up so badly, i have more sympathy for heroine addicts.

>she will kill you and other innocent random people.
is she gonna roll down a hill at us?

bumping the originunzolanzolano

>how can you fuck your life up so badly
by having an eating disorder

Fuck you, I hate people who say this, you have to actively work to become fat to get to that point, what the fuck, do you not realize when it hurts to walk? Do you need to get to the point which you cannot move for you to say maybe I shouldn't eat so much shit and try to get healthy, an eating disorder isn't just an excuse to say that it's fine to be fat nor an excuse for why someone would be that fat

this is unironic oppression, I belong to a minority religious group
my celibacy is voluntary and my ways peaceful
I have reported you to the respective authorities