Is there anything more normie than drinking alcohol? I'm so sick of normies and their stupid alcohol...

Is there anything more normie than drinking alcohol? I'm so sick of normies and their stupid alcohol. And they're always talking about alcohol and mentioning how they're going to get "so fuckin plastered bro" this weekend.

Attached: disgusted cat.png (603x432, 345K)

In actuality most don't get fucked up they just fake it.

They pretend to like it. They drink once a week.
Alcohol can make you feel comfy af when you about to kys.

>normies boast about getting drunk all the time
>everyone laughs it off
>mention getting high once
>stern looks from everyone

Attached: ta8iyfo57ugz.jpg (429x571, 55K)

Have you been drunk? It's great. The key is to know your limit though and not go past that, or the next day will be very shitty.

Mentions mdma
Ughhhhh druggie ew

? I genuinely enjoy it.
Recently went outdoors and visited a park when it was really sunny, got pretty drunk and just relaxed in the sun with some friends, was pretty great. A random woman also wasn't wearing any panties, was wearing a skirt and kept bending over too, nice views all round :)

what a comfy normalshit blogpost.

was referring to the party crowd that only drink when 10+ women are around

Yes I have been drunk. It doesn't even feel good. It's the same as being sober except you're more clumsy.
Normies are so fucking retarded they literally poison their bodies because it's "cool".

Attached: ccat.jpg (905x881, 266K)

>normies crack jokes and tell stories about being drunk
>they find out you smoke
>fake cough and mean looks

I think you just got tipsy dood.

>when they find out I drink 10x more then them but alone

Blow it our your ass, faggot. Snide pathetic virgin.

I've experienced all of them. I've been buzzed, tipsy, drunk, VERY drunk, dangerously drunk, etc. None of it feels good.

>It's the same as being sober except you're more clumsy.
I don't think you've been drunk, man.

>It's the same as being sober except you're more clumsy.
Well, no. It feels really good. All your inhibitions disappear and your confidence goes through the roof. It's fun, senpai.

It's okay if you don't like it. You don't have to be so bitter about it

>he's one of those straight edge guys
you vegan too?

>It feels really good. All your inhibitions disappear and your confidence goes through the roof.
I've been to parties very drunk and my inhibitions were still completely there. I didn't talk to anyone and I just sat there awkwardly. It was no different from being sober except my body was poisoned.

Getting high is norman is as fuck unless you said anything other than weed.

It's hard trying to explain you don't really drink. Normies freak out. I mean I'll have a beer but I derive no pleasure from it anymore. The only time I get drunk is on long plane rides to knock my ass to sleep.

Luckily I'm on call 24/7 for my job so I use that excuse when I order a water instead of booze. Then normies say "ohmtgaaawddd REALLY? that's terrible you should quit" to which I have to feign lament "heh yeah sure is rough" (meanwhile I save thousands every month while not speeding up aging or doing any damage to my health).

DXM is the true robot drug. You're not a real robot unless you are permanently dissociated from chugging too much Robitussin.

Attached: cat7.jpg (1920x1200, 880K)

Are you sure you were very drunk? That's just weird to me, I feel great when I drink, better than I do sober even, which is a scary though actually and the reason I don't drink very often because I can see why people would get hooked on it. But yeah, I guess some people like yourself respond differently to alcohol. Suppose you are what is called a 'depressive drunk', someone who alcohol doesn't make more outgoing and perhaps even acts as a depressant. My father has a similar reaction to alcohol, he becomes a total asshole when he drinks.

When I tried xanax my anxiety went from 100-0 real quick. I actually got a job and talked to people, but I couldn't drive cause I was barred out almost 24/7. Shit was cash. Now I'm dry no job no school no nothing.

I quit drinking last year. The hangovers were no longer worth it. The calories needee cut if I wanted to lose weight. Lost 3 teeth probably helped by all the alcohol. The same fucking drunk stories every goddamn night was driving me crazy.

The hardest part about stopping? Other people. I still get made fun of. I lost friends who I realized only hung out with me to validate their own alcoholism. I don't get invited to many social functions anymore. I get told I'm "no fun" because I don't drink.

So yeah. It's a super normie thing. As you've probably noticed, normies really don't have much going on in their lives, using (excessive) drinking to desperately give themselves a reason to live and "connect."

I wish I never drank, biggest waste of time and money. I never enjoyed it, but my friends can't seem to imagine hanging out without it.

I've cut those people out of my life. It's better to be alone than be with people who make you feel alone.

Attached: 1458681612642.jpg (391x349, 31K)

Xanax isn't DXM you memerapping faggot.

Attached: 1526804665184.png (813x850, 343K)

Alcohol is a pleasant social lubricant for when you're gallivanting out and about for a fun evening. No, it doesn't taste good and yes it can leave you sore in the morning. No one drinks to LOL GET WASTED. It's hyperbole and you're too autistic to realize that. Drinking is a social pleasantry and since you're most certainly an autistic neet shut in, it's utterly lost on you. Does that answer your question, user?

Attached: 1515214153856.png (497x326, 119K)

Wait a few more years. Most people tone it down with the alcohol culture, the rest become alcoholics. It's something college retards do to show off how cool they are to hang out with. Self-advertisement.

You probably were not drunk but I had similar experiences with alcohol. Every time I was depressed or had previous negative experiences with the group I'm drinking. I would just sit and not say or want to do anything. I guess make sure you are in a good mood before drinking and drink with people you like.

I get that feel user. The look on normies' faces when I say that I don't drink on top of not having social media is priceless. They can't understand life without either addiction

>No one drinks to LOL GET WASTED

I've seen otherwise.

There are much better drugs. Alcohol is the lowest on my list at this point