Female incel, volcel and mentalcel thread

Although I do agree with male incels that female incels don't exist, I think if you are exceptionally ugly and fucked in the head you can be a mentalcel, and regardless of looks or mental health you can choose to be a volcel.

I myself am a fem volcel. I was wondering if there are any women on this board who are celibate either by circumstance or personal choice and why.

Attached: ichastity.png (615x340, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghanacelebrities.com/2018/01/12/man-marries-sweetheart-accident-deformed-face-see-heartwarming-photo/
nowtolove.com.au/news/real-life/man-marries-teenage-crush-after-disfigured-41364
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4313392/Man-marries-woman-no-nose-says-kind-heart.html
naija.ng/496941-photos-see-power-love-guy-proposes-marriage-girlfriend-despite-face-disfigured-severe-burns.html
metro.co.uk/2017/05/25/woman-left-disfigured-by-acid-attack-gets-married-and-says-miracles-do-happen-6663213/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm volcel because I'm waiting for a serious relationship to have sex.

Yeah, I'm volcel for the same reason, but I'm not a virgin. Are you?

The girl I like is 14. I'm 20.
>waiting for her to get older

Yes, I am a virgin

originaliolioiloilkoi

wow. I can't imagine liking someone underage at 20 haha In my case it would be even more fucked up because I'm straight and guys at 14 are children.

How did this happen? What is the story? Does she know you are waiting for her to get older?

are you two the same person by the way

No, I'm and I'm an 18yo female virgin.

We're not the same person, but I agree with this user.
She knows I like her. She says she likes me too. I've been thinking of making my own thread about it, honestly.

Are you waiting for her to be legal so you won't get shit for it or waiting for her to become an adult (18)?

Now put a diaper over that chastity belt and she's good to go

I just asked because I can't even imagine having feelings for a person so young. I can't. Like unless they are a genius with an IQ so high they act and talk like an adult, I can't imagine it, honestly. Even catching glimpses of how immature they actually are in conversation would turn me off.

Were you raised religious, are not that good looking or are socially awkward enough that you never dated anybody?

Both. I'm admittedly somewhat of a lolicon. I wouldn't want to take advantage of her, though. She's 5'1 and has a cute face. It's not like she's really going to physically mature much more. She's mentally more mature for her age in most ways, which is why I can tolerate talking to her. You can still see that she's still very much a teenager in other ways. It's a double edge sword.

Not good looking and socially awkward desu

>Female incel
Does not exist, it's impossible.

That makes more sense now.
You like her now. What will you do if you guys start dating when she's legal and she changes and isn't that much of a loli anymore? Will you dump her? By the way, can you be attracted to women that are older, of age, behave like a loli, maybe dress like a doll, but are actually grown women?

Oh okay. That makes sense. It's very hard to find a virgin your age these days because of the social pressure, that's why I asked.

I agree, but if they do, I'd like to hear it. Maybe if they have a disfigured face and limbs missing due to an accident etc, they can be. I don't see anybody who'd want to fuck a person who looks like that.

i was but then i got a serious relationship

>I don't see anybody who'd want to fuck a person who looks like that.
There are a lot of men that would. No matter what a woman looks like, how disgusting she is or what a bitch she is, there will be men for her. Women can not lose in the dating/sex game, no matter what.

Well maybe there could be a degenerate somewhere on earth that would fuck her, but be in a relationship with her, being "brave" enough to show society this is your girl, when your value as a man is directly correlated with the type of women you have for yourself? That's a stretch. Where's the evidence? Where's the study?

ghanacelebrities.com/2018/01/12/man-marries-sweetheart-accident-deformed-face-see-heartwarming-photo/
Again, women CAN NOT LOSE EVER. It's impossible for a woman to be 100% undesirable, especially compared to how easy it is for men to be undesirable for women.

nowtolove.com.au/news/real-life/man-marries-teenage-crush-after-disfigured-41364
And some more.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4313392/Man-marries-woman-no-nose-says-kind-heart.html
And some more some more.

how do you like her? like presumably she has the mental fortitude of a child, so do you not find her stupidity a turn off? or are you as stupid as a 14 year old too?

naija.ng/496941-photos-see-power-love-guy-proposes-marriage-girlfriend-despite-face-disfigured-severe-burns.html
Whoopsy daisy, looks like there are even more examples!

metro.co.uk/2017/05/25/woman-left-disfigured-by-acid-attack-gets-married-and-says-miracles-do-happen-6663213/
Yep, miracles happen. but only for women.

When will females learn that men have physical needs while women have emotional needs?
Its the basis of every relationship, the man fulfills her emotional needs, and the woman fulfills his physical needs.
If you say you're a female volcel, the only thing you're saying is that you're selfish and you don't care about his needs.
You want him to keep you company, listen to you, be there for you, and in return you don't do anything for him.
That's like a man saying he's a lovecel. He only wants to have sex but not provide love in return.
It's disgusting both ways.

Reminder any male can become a twink fuckboi or trap and get laid. If fat, become bear mode daddy. The problem with some incels is that they are straight so they can't do the gay thing to get the virginity complex out of the way.

She and I are very similar in terms of personality. She reminds me a lot of myself when I was her age. She'll of course, mature as she gets older. I think she'll develop into a fine woman. As for her loli traits, that's something she'll never grow out of. She's a skinny ectomorph with narrow hips and shoulders. Like I said, she won't be getting any taller, either. I've dated mostly older women, funny enough. I much prefer having a younger girl. Want me to start a separate thread dedicated to her?

If men only need physical stimulation that makes incel arguments worthless. Just pay for a prostitute or a gay man to fuck you. Anyone will do it even for cheap, sometimes for drugs you can cheaply get a blowjob. You guys are fucking retarded if you have over average IQ and can't figure out a way to get laid.

If this was a common occurance, it wouldn't be newsworthy. It's on the news because it's a "commandable act". Love conquers all type of bullshit. But when push comes to shove, men are just as superficial than women. Sure they fuck anything. But they fuck anything in secrecy. They go for the fat ugly slob when they can fuck the princess. They are not boastful about it. They are ashamed of it. And they are sure as shit not going to wed her or even make her his girlfriend because they'll be damned to settle for someone ugly when they could have Stacy or Becky. These are published news BECAUSE they are rare occurances. Don't kid yourself.

>implying women don't have any physical needs and men don't have any emotional needs
Also since when are volcels in relationships? I don't know how you're going from saving oneself --> not fulfilling his sexual needs.

>oh shit he is right and I'm full of bullshit, women can be as ugly and deformed as they want and still win at life
>better move the goalpost a little

* They go for the fat ugly slob when they can't fuck the princess. Men don't commit to ugly women, unless they are ugly themselves. And when they do commit and are not is because they love that person and are a rare breed of non superficial men, like a rare breed of non superficial women.

It's only when they accept they are not that good looking and can't get stacy or becky that they settle for whatever comes their way.

They don't do that because they are ego centric. They don't want to admit they have to pay for it. They rather wallow in self pity.

Yeah sure. I think the topic is interesting enough and you sound like you need to talk about it.

I wouldn't say I need to talk about it. Might be fun to, I suppose. I'll do it.

There are a lot of arguments as to why prostitutes are not a valid option.
>they are extremely expensive (200$ - 400$ per hour)
>they usually have mental and drug problems
>they aren't really into it, they just spread their legs and wait for it to get it over with
>high chance of std's

Despite all that every prostitute gets several clients every day for the simple reason that men have physical needs.
There are a lot of rich men out there who enjoy the lifestyle of hookers and drugs though, which proves that it is in fact enough.

It's one or two people out of how many millions? You must be low IQ as shit if you are taking this as serious evidence.

If you don't put out, don't expect any man to talk to you or be your friend for long.

>asks for examples
>gets examples that disprove her
>moves goalpost
>gets called out
>becomes insulting
Thanks for telling us you lost.

>If you say you're a female volcel, the only thing you're saying is that you're selfish and you don't care about his needs

I'm volcel because I don't want to fuck just for the fuck of it. I want to fuck someone and it means something. What the fuck are you even going on about? "His needs". I don't even know "him", "he" doesn't exist. When "he" shows up in my life, I'll be sure to fuck him and fulfill his physical needs. But he's not here yet. And "he" is not anybody with a dick that shows interest in me.

I'm voluntarily celibate because I don't want to fuck around for nothing and have it go nowhere. The only man that's worthy of fucking me is a man I love. And I love no one at the moment.

>I'm volcel because I'm waiting for a serious relationship to have sex.
kek
Good luck, user. I'm doing the same, but I'm 26 now.
I'm already seeing the signs of aging and I have to confess everything's lost by now.

So yeah, wait, but if you get to 25 and you are still a virgin, just do whatever with whoever. I can assure you, is all downhill from there.

>incel
>volcel
>mentalcel
can you people just shoot yourselves or something
this new brand of meme speech is even worse than the last one.

This is true. I'm one of those incels who lost his virginity with a fat ugly depressed girl who cut herself. One side of her face was droopy, and she was twice my weight. When my friends saw her, there were comments that she was the ugliest girl she's ever seen and that they would rather eat puke than have sex with her. I tried having sex with prettier girls, even was in two relationships but no sex. So i decided to try it with the ugly girl. I acted all cheerful with her though anything just to have sex. I invited her to my room where she was just laying there motionless pretending it wasn't happening. And then i had sex. I knew she wanted more, she wanted me to be her bf, but that's obviously not going to happen. This was over 7 years ago and the last time i had sex and it was one of the best experiences in my life despite everything. I was constantly hoping nobody would see me with her. I was ashamed. It makes me mad that i had to do it with an ugly girl, that regular girls would never give me a chance, but i would have done it again. The two relationships that i had meant nothing to me, that one time with the ugly girl was better and more memorable than all of those dates and emotions with the regular girls. That's where i realized i wanted sex, not a relationship. I wouldn't mind a relationship, but i'm primarily after sex.

I'm not the person you replied to and I'm 26 too and I don't have the same experience you have. I look young enough that people think I'm 21 at most. I take good care of my body and how I look. The only signs of aging I see at this point: my unwillingness to go out at night because I like the comfort of my own home better. I have moments of volceldom and always have had them. I break celibacy only for relationships. Right now I've been celibate for 2 years, but prior to that I was in a 4 year relationship and before that, I was celibate for a good 18 months because before that I was in another relationship. I don't know what kind of volcel you are, but I'm an internmittent volcel. If you are a virgin female at 25 you didn't do enough.

200 is expensive? So the real problem is incels are poorfags.

Wtf is a mentalcel?

Thank you!!!

A person who's like autistic or batshit crazy that nobody wants to fuck. Their problem is not looks rather their minds.

>that nobody wants to fuck
So one more thing women can not be. Thanks.

>I'll be sure to fuck him and fulfill his physical needs.
But only after he starts fulfilling your emotional needs right? After you get to know him in depth, start trusting him, be with him for a while.
Why should he be the first one to start fulfilling your emotional needs and wait for you to be ready?
What if he invests his soul and emotions into you and then you just break up with him?
Somebody has to take the risk. Why should he be the one to take all the risk?

>But only after he starts fulfilling your emotional needs right?

I don't fuck people I don't love. What do you think I am, a prostitute? If they need to have their dicks sucked there are plenty of skanks who'll do it no strings attached. Not me. It's called having standards.
That's the problem with most of you robots. You think you are entitled to sex. Fuck that. Go fuck a fleshlight.

>I'm not the person you replied to and I'm 26 too and I don't have the same experience you have. I look young enough that people think I'm 21 at most.
People tell me the same, but the signs of aging are still there and I can see them even if others don't
>I break celibacy only for relationships. Right now I've been celibate for 2 years, but prior to that I was in a 4 year relationship and before that, I was celibate for a good 18 months because before that I was in another relationship
Why the fuck are you here then?
> If you are a virgin female at 25 you didn't do enough.
I never gave a damn about sex. Nor I did about relationships, for the most part.
I had guys asking me out and I still do, but I'm simply not interested enough.

Nobody is forcing the guy to do anything. That's how I weed them to be honest. If they are still around when I haven't given them sex is because they really like me and their feelings are true. If they don't want to take the risk, they are free to fuck off to the next girl. Plenty of women will one night stand a guy. Plenty.

You just don't want to take the risk. Getting into a relationship is always a risk and you have to work for it.
Why should he take the risk of getting involved emotionally with you when you can easily break up with him after that and hurt him?
Also, having sex after a couple of dates does not make you a prostitute. You're not getting paid for it.
I've had this happen to me by multiple girls. I get involved, and then they break up with me.
And it hurts every time. It wouldn't hurt as much if i had sex with them.

You're only weeding out the self respecting guys and keeping the desperate ones.

>Why the fuck are you here then?
Because I've been visiting this website before there were faggy requirements to be on boards. Before this board even existed. Before /b/ was the cesspool it is today. I'm an oldfag.

First of all, the risk of getting your heart broken is nowhere near as serious as the risk of getting pregnant or getting an STD. I would rather hold back, thanks. It's like you don't even see sex for what it is. Having sex after a couple of days. Bitch please.
That's what you think. I think I'm weeding out the pump and dumps. And I'm right because I'm never pumped and dumped. Precisely because I respect myself enough to not just give it away.

See this user Also
>pregnancy
>a big deal
Then just get an abortion. It's "empowering" for you to kill your offspring so go do that.

Where I'm from abortions are illegal. I can't just get them. Maybe I'm not a cultural whore because my culture is different. Besides the risk of infertility pre abortion is very high. Even if it were legal I would not go through the trouble. Just admit you lost the argument.
My health is more important than a man's sexual needs. And that's how it should be. I stand to lose a lot more just giving it away to men than they do with their broken hearts "uwu".
STD AND PREGNANCIES > Your sexual needs

*infertility post abortion

>getting pregnant or getting an STD
That's a non argument because condoms exist. And there's plenty of other types of sex that don't have the same risk.
At least offer to give him a handjob. That's less risk than even kissing and it's enough to show that you care about his needs.
Women can pump and dump too. They get into a relationship, no sex, no care for his needs, and then dump him a few weeks later.
It goes both ways. A man can respect himself enough to not fall for the same trap again and again.

If you new anything about STDs you would know that condoms do little against HPV because it requires cutaneous contact and HPV is actually the cause of cancer in the uterus and it's VERY CONTAGEOUS. Maybe study a little more before you spew this bullshit condoms are safe for every STD.

And like I said before. If fucking is so important to the guy, he can just move on to the next person. I don't care. I'm not going to behave like a whore with low standards just because you think I should. Move on.

Kek no wonder you are afraid of men using you. With such an abrasive personality I admire those few unlucky bastards that have the dedication to stick around for more than a few minutes. They must be really desperate.

I'm not afraid of men using me. I'm arrogant enough to never let them. It's different. It has to do with ego, not phobia.

At least you admit you are an unlikeable narcissist, that's at least something.

It is virtually impossible to get HPV from a handjob. Also, it goes both ways. If talking about your day and your problems and going out on dates is so important to you, you can just move on to the next person. I don't care about your problems and needs. Solve them yourself, i'm not your therapist just because you want me to be. Move on.

Maybe if incel fucktards grew a brain and had some common sense there wouldn't be so much animosity. The other issue is they have no idea how to read the mood or understand body language from women because they never go outside and interact with anyone. They are snowflakes with a woe is me attitude that will never get fixed unless they step outside.

I'm actually a very likable. Never had problems making and keeping friends.
It's not about talking about your day and problems. Like have you ever fallen in love with anybody? You don't talk about your day and problems. What the fuck hahahah You talk about mentally stimulating topics and you do fun stuff together. The last thing you talk about with them is about your day and problems. You are not married for 30 years ffs hahaha The way you are describing things leads me to believe you have little to no experience on how this works.

>I'm very likeable
>I'm arrogant
>I have a giant ego
Sure thing.

how this works means FRIENDSHIP btw

I can be arrogant when it comes to someone thinking they can outsmart me and not be a dick.

I guess i'm volcel, I don't want sex and i might be asexual
incel is pretty old

>You talk about mentally stimulating topics and you do fun stuff together.
Like what?

Like the things you both find to be mentally stimulating and fun? It varies from individual to individual.

Well what do you find to be mentally stimulating and fun?

Sure, sure you are only arrogant when it suits you. Keep telling yourself that. Narcissists are the worst.

Neurology, infectology and psychiatry are in the realm of topics I find to be mentally stimulating. Fun stuff could be skateboarding, surfing, bungee jumping, skydiving, videogames, even amusement parks or paintball, going on a roadtrip with friends or a music festival. Just fun stuff.

I'm a 20 year old female volcel NEET. I don't go outside or try to make any friends online. If I want to get a bf I simply need to put myself out there and just try a LITTLE bit but I'd rather stay in my room behind my computer. Sometimes I think I'm somewhat good looking from certain angles and that I only have a weird, unattractive body shape due to sitting almost all day. Which can be fixed by having an active life, some of it is just genetics. I don't care if I die. I do wish for a guy to have sex with or kiss next to me when I'm in bed. and I do wish there was someone that loved me like a guy would love a girl but I'd rather stay in my room than showing my face to another human. I have 'fallen in love' two times but I did not act on it because of insecurity (I don't say anything interesting, if I open my mouth I will say stupid shit, my face looks disgusting, he deserves someone worthy etc.) and also procrastination. I'm really lazy, have no self discipline and have an avoidant personality. I do not have a healthy mind or body. Women like me should not breed and pass the genes. It is for the better. So I'm an volcel by choice/mental illness that has little social skills because I avoid social conversation with other people my whole life. a TRUE female volcel. not larping, but some can probably tell by sentence construction.

Why are you all trying to convince her to be a slut? There's so many women uninterested in love nowadays who just want sex like you. Go to the gym and download Tinder if you want sex. Stop trying to argue on behalf of the hedonistic masses.

Attached: 1510545812285.png (1500x1200, 90K)

>you get hurt while skateboarding
>he tells you to stop whining and go to a hospital
vs
>you get hurt while skateboarding
>he jumps to your aid, makes sure you're okay, tells you he's there for you, comforts you

See the difference? Also, if he's not studying either of those three fields, you wouldn't consider him a valid match?

Never date a robot and you should be right.

>women

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Attached: 1525074911954.png (400x416, 156K)

She's free to do whatever she wants user. Its not about convincing her to do anything, its about explaining why her reasoning is flawed.
Not just for her benefit but for the lurkers reading this thread. Women have emotional needs, men have physical needs.

Ive only had one relationship and we got married at 21. I thought that was it and we were going to have a family, but it did not turn out that way. Just about three months ago we filed for divorce and I moved away.

Now at 25 I have no interest in dating any men. I want to be alone to do things I like. I dont feel like fawning over another man. Maybe eventually, but right now I can really care less.

This is what all girls who go through a break up say.
Then they play some Sims and want to get a husband and children.
Why did you guys get divorced? Do you want to get back with him?

>Implying I don't skateboard hahaha
It's easier forthe guy to hurt himself skateboarding and me doing either of those things desu

> if he's not studying either of those three fields, you wouldn't consider him a valid match?

Probably not. I either date in the same field I am or close enough like psychology or molecular biology. It's easier for me to meet people in the medical field than outside of it. I wouldn't date an artist or a mathematician. The topics of conversation would be uninteresting for me I suppose

> Women have emotional needs, men have physical needs.

That's wrong though. I want to find someone to love like her, and I'm not going to have sex before I do. I reject attractive women that offer me casual sex (on Tinder and Bumble). How does such an example fit your heuristic? All of the women I encounter want to fuck (satisfy their physical needs) while I want someone to love (satisfy my emotional needs).

Your logic is asperger-tier.

>Female incel
no such thing

Men purely just have physical needs? If that were true we would see many more rape cases. You really do not think men get emotional over relationships? Hahahaha

And women do get physical enjoyment from sex. Uh have you heard of multiple orgasms?

You sound like a virgin, or at least very inexperienced....

You might wait but chad wont

I never said purely. Just like women can enjoy sex, men can enjoy love. I'm only saying most men mostly have physical needs, and most women mostly have emotional needs. Of course there are exceptions like this guy but even then there has to be something that he's not telling us. Maybe he did nofap and killed his libido. Maybe he has a bunch of toys. Maybe he faps to 2D and finds 3D disgusting. Maybe he visits prostitutes. Maybe he has a fwb. If your physical needs are met, you don't feel like you need them anymore.

But you heard her user. She's so arrogant and full of herself she doesn't give a shit about what the guy might want. It's all about her and her alone. The perfect example of the modern woman.

You think you can never get hurt skateboarding? Nobody is invulnerable. Accidents happen.

In the end the way you see the way I choose to live my life is directly related to if either you'd feel special for getting blown and getting to fuck a women who only did that to a few guys or feeling like every other guy she blew and fucked, it's not that hard lol
I'd rather be with a guy that values I respect myself.

Once you learn how to fall, getting seriously injured is not common. You just made it sound like I'd fall once and start crying hahahaha

I have a high libido, don't do nofap, don't fap to 2D. I also have the ability to delay reward if I think it will make the reward better. I'm a virgin and I think that the greatest reward would be marrying another virgin with whom I share mutual love. If I have to endure sexual frustration to achieve it, so be it.

Attached: 1494642588432s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

asshurt wew lad

Yeah that's obvious, but i'm trying to explain rationally without insulting her or being negative about it why it's a bad mentality to have. If you insult someone while having an argument, they're not going to take you as seriously as if you provide a calm rational argument and focus on the points. She's still human after all.

Your effort is wasted. She has shown time and time again she is so far up her own ass she is convinced she is perfect. Case in point

No I will never go back. He was literally insane. Got his first big job after graduating from college and had his first break. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Tried sticking it out for three years, but me paying all the bills, him being in and out of mental hospitals, him refusing to take meds, him being physically abusive, being paranoid of me, lighting the kitchen on fire, etc.

I can go on and on. I felt like I myself was dying. I came to a realization that I could never bring a child into this world with someone so unstable. So that was it.

I am sure about not wanting to be on any dates. I completely gave myself up in that relationship out of love. Now, I want the joy of being alone.

Like I stated before, but I don't think I made myself clear:

Your mentality is cuck mentality. You would like to fuck a woman who has fucked a bunch of dudes and be just like every other guy because she's easy as fuck, rather than be the guy who got something special because she doesn't give it away to a bunch of dudes.

I'll repeat myself, you guys are cucks hahaha Left wing "I'm entitled to sex and am a victim" cucks.