I have a wasp in the other room and my mom isn't home to get it out what the fuck do I do?

I have a wasp in the other room and my mom isn't home to get it out what the fuck do I do?

Attached: tenor.png (640x628, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKd0So_d4GA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit man, I would unironically close the room and not go there till mom comes home.

find a towel and swat the fucker til it stops moving you massive fucking pussy.

Go on a hunt and kill it.

get some deodorant or hairspray and get ready for nam kid. might not make it out alive as a fng but maybe youll make a pretty corpse.

I heard that wasps can smell the body of other dead wasp and then more of them will come to his room.

why would they go where their cousins died? this sounds retarded tbqh.

For the revenge.

SHOW US YOUR MANLINESS OP.
HAVE YOU NEVER PLAYED A GOOD TIME?
HUNT THAT MOTHERFUCKER AND FEEL LIKE MAN WHEN DONE WITH IT.

hardmode: Go non-lethal, catch it with a towel and don't kill, let it out.

Attached: 1517754127854.jpg (422x372, 26K)

are wasp in america different? here in europe they are pretty tame and don't really bother me. I even got one drunk by accident when he was flying in my room.

Lmao at you pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=eKd0So_d4GA

I'm not OP but in Russia wasp are fucking crazy and aggressive as hell. Bees are fine tho.

Trap it under a blanket or towel and then smash it with a big shoe

Threathen to suck the wasps dick. It will fly away in disgust.

OP here I killed it with a book while it was bumping against the window

Attached: 675.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

Now you better arm yourself with something heavier. The real fight is only to begin

the time has come for you to be a man, my son

I'm surprised the ladder didn't collapse from the sheer weight of his massive balls.

Give me your coordinates soldier. We'll send a napalm sortie to roast that motherfucker.

Attached: 1483753869391.jpg (250x203, 6K)

You need a shoe or something to hit it with, some kind of spray to mess it up if it lives and gives chase and just keep getting out of the room and close the door for every failed attempt

It'll work eventually

move out fucker