Who /creep/ here?

Who /creep/ here?

I noticed a few years ago that at my local Aldi, the cashiers have those little name tags on their chests, but only their first names. I also noticed that on the receipt at the bottom they include the cashier's name, but only the first letter of the first name and their full last name. So I would see Anonette on the name tag and A. Femoid on the receipt. You add it together, you get Anonette Femoid.

I quickly realized I can look up any cashier on Facebook. So I started staking them. I would immediately look up new cashiers to check if they're single. None of them ever were, unfortunately.

Since then Aldi stopped the name tag shit and now they only include initials on receipts, which makes stalking kinda difficult, but not impossible since I already know most of the workers there so I only have to look up the new initial in their friends list.

Am I weird?

Attached: 1516216073187.gif (300x351, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Mini-HD-720P-Spy-Camera-Glasses-Hidden-Eyewear-DVR-Video-Recorder-Cam-Camcord-GR/312027768032
ebay.com/itm/Hot-Mini-Small-Camera-Camcorder-Recorder-Video-DVR-Spy-Hidden-Pinhole-Web-Cam/311970774290
ebay.com/itm/Mini-Wireless-IP-Hidden-Spy-Camera-WIFI-HD-1080P-For-Home-Surveillance-Camcorder/282956057417
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No you just saved yourself trouble and embarrassment if you were to randomly approach. I just hope in the future there will be floating holograms above people to show if they are single

that would be shit
imagine having "user, 27 years old, never had a gf" written above your head all the time

Attached: 1509620921261.jpg (393x829, 84K)

I discovered somebody from work's facebook (quite a few actually, but from different departments). I didn't add them though, since it might be weird even though we've chatted a bit.

When is it appropriate to add someone on FB? I only ever add people if I want to ask them something right away. I never add anyone just for the sake of extending my FB friends list.

I know chads don't give two shits about it, but that is kind of the point. Chads never send friend requests to girls, girls send them friend requests.

Attached: 1504930672717.png (316x458, 95K)

Yeah, but on the other hand, it would be a global redpill because it would also show how virgin 20+ females are practically non-existent.

You mean virgin 13+ females

Many of them lose their virginity after they get into college.

Whenever you feel like it. If you've actually spoken and know their name or have mutual friends it's normal . I only know this girl's full name because she writes her last name on the sign-in sheet.

You two are faggot cock sucking normalfag pieces of shit. you have a fucking facebook, get the fuck out.

I don't have a profile pic and never post anything. Fuck off.

you fuck off normalfag and take your fucking facebook shit with you faggot.

You're right. I'll never visit Jow Forums ever again. I forgot it's an anime website for fedora tipping weebs.

>tfw I have a profile pic, a header and 1 post saying hi and nothing else
Later losers

Attached: gadgdgaf.jpg (1000x1000, 120K)

based user

I do something very similar

There will be some woman that will take pity on you

>tfw I regularly take candid videos of qt girls feet on the train and bus

I can't be the only one right? too scared to share my collection in case someone recognises me though. I feel it's only a matter of time until I get caught as well

any advice?

>any advice?
Keep doing it. You can even go beyond feet videos with the right equipment. There are some good spy cameras on ebay you can attach to your shirt or whatever.

neat, that's what I was looking for. Any links to stuff like this? I feel im not making the most of the available technology but dont know where to look

also how best to conceal it?

Just search ebay for "spy camera"

ebay.com/itm/Mini-HD-720P-Spy-Camera-Glasses-Hidden-Eyewear-DVR-Video-Recorder-Cam-Camcord-GR/312027768032

ebay.com/itm/Hot-Mini-Small-Camera-Camcorder-Recorder-Video-DVR-Spy-Hidden-Pinhole-Web-Cam/311970774290

With the latter you could replace a button on your shirt maybe?

ebay.com/itm/Mini-Wireless-IP-Hidden-Spy-Camera-WIFI-HD-1080P-For-Home-Surveillance-Camcorder/282956057417

Or you can put this into the pocket on your shirt.

That's ok, I did the same with hot customers credit cards, I'd remember the name (not the number though, I don't want to steal from them) and sometimees Facebook stalk then later.

Also a girl from my work added me on Snapchat 1 year ago then quit and I still masturbate to her fb pics, even though she never snaps pics of herself (does this mean she has low selfesteemm she isn't fat). Anyway I've been considering hitting her up on Snapchat but that's be fucking creepy after a year of not seeing her and not even talking to her that much at work.

>girls send them friend requests
Happened with 2 girls at my work, one rejected me when I asked her out and the other I want to ask out still a year later. I am not Chad I'm a 23 y.o. kv.

Oh well, they probably just wanted another beta orbiter.

>they probably just wanted another beta orbiter.
Bingo. Except I never talked to the 2nd one at all and deleted the first one off Facebook when she rejected me. I only keep the second one cause I think she's hot as fuck (even though she isnt) but she posts like once every 2 months and it's never a pic of her.

Like her status every once in a while. See if she likes your faggot shit back. People will look at profiles. You fucking semi-Chad normalfuck bitch. All I know is when I had a fake kikebook, people would do this shit.

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 13K)

Oh no user is going to attempt to communicate with the roasties. WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN. Do you even know what happens when you talk to roasties?

Betafaggot he can at least try to talk to a slut