I want a loving girlfriend

I want a loving girlfriend

Attached: 1527255817609.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

>tfw no alpha gf who reads doujinshi in the public

Is that Amandla Stenberg?

I want to give all the love I have to a girl and spend time with her doing things we both enjoy. Even if I got half the amount of love back, it would be amazing. A perfect day would be going to the museum, having a picnic in the park, maybe feed the ducks at the park, go home and cuddle with a movie. I get lonely, but day dreaming about this sort of stuff makes me happy sometimes.

>ywn have a qt weeb gf
truly the greatest injustice ;_;

Attached: 05608fa8c83c606bf912b3817053c2f7.jpg (457x396, 17K)

that is her reading sailor uranus hentai doujinshi

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-23-46-14-951_com.android.chrome.png (720x1021, 934K)

female migos

I NEED TO BREED WITH A PERFECT BROWN WOMAN NOW AHHHHHHHH

Attached: dayum son.webm (640x800, 1.09M)

If I had a loving gf, I'd go back into wageslavery with no qualms.
But as is, I have no reason to work. Nobody to support. I'd gladly torture myself if it meant I had somebody to come home to at the end of the day to soothe my wounds.
But alas, I have found no such person. At the end of a long day of slavery, I only have a dark room and the glow of monitors to keep me company...

Haha so artsy and unique! xD

This bitch needs to fuck off and go cry about white people while getting railed by her white bf.

Aww, that's really cute and sad at the same time :(
I hope you find someone user.

Attached: 1522026935443.jpg (904x1200, 557K)

>black tumblr arthoe ironic weeb

Yeah nah

Attached: 1522299120930.png (1200x664, 980K)

>black tumblr arthoe ironic weeb
hmmm maybe

Attached: 1522723999547.jpg (401x333, 116K)

She's thicc af and fuckable but that personality is trash.

Attached: [CBM]_Michiko_&_Hatchin_-_05_-_The_Saudade_of_Fools,_Parte_1_[720p]_[8CC4FEE9].mkv_snapshot_04.1 (1280x720, 69K)

I hope so too. I haven't totally given up yet. But it seems like meeting somebody online is my only option. I cannot shake my mask in public, I always have this protective barrier preventing people from seeing me as I truly am. And if a female were to fall for my guarded self, at the moment I reveal who I truly am inside, then all interest is lost.
I don't want to have to keep my guard up in a relationship, I want somebody to be able to see my core and not attack it when I am vulnerable. Somebody who can see who I truly am and love me despite it. I'm a deeply flawed person, but who isn't? It's like people expect perfection where there is none to be found. Nobody is perfect. To expect perfection out of an individual is absurd. But it seems like a relationship nowadays gets abandoned at the first slip up, instead of cherishing each other and growing as people through the trials of life, it's easier to throw the whole thing away and start from the beginning. Ah, I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic at heart.

>hey look at me being all quirky drinking my cuppa while reading doujin for my twitter feed XD

Disgusting

Attached: 15225346841146.png (340x516, 237K)

you're the only one
hit on girls who read manga to a public library or barnes and nobles

As opposed to posting anime girls and whining on a Bermudian woodcarving board?

>Bermudian woodcarving board?
kek
never seen that one before

At least we know we're faggots and actually jack off to this dumb shit.

You sound really sweet user.
Now I'm curious about what's behind your mask.
What is it you're afraid will make people loose interest?

Speak for yourself, boyo.

Attached: 20180425_181139.jpg (190x189, 31K)

No, you don't. If you ever eventually get one you'll get bored of it extremely
fast and realize how useless it is

I'm kind of a goofball when I become relaxed. I tend to play it ultra serious in public. I may even intimidate people, I dunno. But I feel like any attempt at humor I make just gets overlooked or makes me out to look like a fool. Also I've never been a very "high status" male, climbing the social ranks was never something that has interested me.
There was one female who actually seemed to accept me, my only real relationship, which lasted 4 years. She ended up dumping me because I was not going to be the "breadwinner" of the relationship. That was a painful blow, took me years to recover.
I don't have a lot of money, my hygiene is questionable to most, I'm bad at keeping my surroundings clean. Overall I'm very flawed. But I'm content with being flawed. I need somebody whose strengths can play to my weaknesses, and vice versa. A relationship is an exchange, one that both parties should benefit from optimally.

Get one, you can do it user

LOL faggot spotted
Don't project your personal shortcomings on OP, romantic companionship is almost literally the best.

My fellow broski, you chose to live this way. Man up and face the consequences for your actions.

Isn't she that nigger that didn't want cultural appropriation to get her "cornrows" or something.

She's another uppity nigger who rails against white people but would jump on the first white dick that would let her.

>I'm kind of a goofball
You say that as though its a bad thing. Goofy guys are cute dude.

So you're poor, don't clean your room, and smell bad?
You can fix the last two really easily, with just a bit of motivation.
The money thing is harder fix, but not impossible. And not all girls require their man to be rich you know.
Just... try not to be homeless.

I'm rooting for you user :)

Attached: 1527107445132.jpg (236x295, 16K)

Yep. She's also a (((mixed))) woman. lmao

i would hate work alot less too if i had a gf to come home too. really just want to quit my job cause whats the point if all you are working for is yourself, I don't need much.

Wow, she's reading steamy weeb stuff in public. How quirky! 100+ likes.

Damn
I want an adorkable black gf so badly

If you're posting here because you're a loser (not because you're a normaltier faggot who "just wants to see what makes losers tick bro")...
Then I'm sorry to say but thats just not in the cards for you. You're here BECAUSE you cant get a gf.
Even if a ribot manages to get one, its just so that when youre alone again, the pain is even worse. Not everything was meant for everyone, as evidenced by people born blind, or missing a limb

Ah well the poor hygiene aspect goes a bit deeper than that, it's really my teeth that I'm the most insecure about. Lots of dental issues, the front teeth are still intact (but yellowed) and a decent amount of my back teeth are simply gone or rotting. It's an expensive thing to "fix" and I think a lot of females would simply dismiss me for the condition of my teeth alone. It's hard to undo decades of neglect. It's just demoralizing to think that I would be dismissed for something as simple as the condition of my teeth. For all I know maybe I did myself a favor by avoiding mass amounts of fluoride ahaha.
I appreciate the kind words, but things may just be worse than you could realize.

That's basically why I quit my job. I can easily get by on the bare minimum for now, as I'm still living with family. I don't even drive my car anymore, since I literally only used it to get to work. I have a bike to get around town and I've grown to really enjoy it. I'd need a car if I had people to drive around, but I only need to transport myself short distances so why bother with keeping up on maintenance and paying for gas?

> Lots of dental issues, the front teeth are still intact (but yellowed) and a decent amount of my back teeth are simply gone or rotting.
Yeah, that would be a deal breaker for a lot of people. Damn, that sucks. I'm sorry I can't do anything to help user, but I wish you luck.

Attached: 1525221914178.gif (350x343, 369K)

cringe, you guys sound like someone who has never left their room before

You sound like the kind of faggot that would vote for Bernie.

(((Stenberg)))

but she cute tho

ouch, how will i ever recover from such a sick burn.

Well you probably think it's a compliment.

Mixed niggers are the worst, Mixed Jew Niggers are straight to the oven bad.