Do you ever wish you were born a girl?

Do you ever wish you were born a girl?

Attached: Alexa-Bliss-Body-Measurements-Abs-Bra-Size.png (399x500, 193K)

periods and not being able to aim pee without tools, no thanks

I wish I could be an attractive female but regain all of my memories from this life. Then I could exploit men to get what I want and be able to pull it off properly. Because I wouldn't be the normal dumb whore.

Sure, but Its like second on the list behind passing trap

curious about female orgasm but that's it
would be terribly annoying to have attention by people because i exist
but who knows how my brain would work if stormed since birth by estrogens

Absolutely. I wish I could be a house wife with a loving husband to support.

Attached: 1524266972372.jpg (800x600, 84K)

Yes, I wish nothing more than this. No more agony of not being able to get sex, people who'll treat you well and you mean something to them, not having to be alone, feeling wanted. I don't like a lot of women, but I do secretly envy them

Every night I pray for the chance to wake up as a cute to average looking girl. I just hate the way that I am now

Attached: images.jpg (184x274, 7K)

Thats about it for me to, their are just to many upsides to being a semi attractive guy

of course, female life is literally tutorial mode.

i was born a grill its not that bad but i rather be born a man because of money

Trust me, you don't want to. And most guys don't make more money.
You have no idea how hard it is as an average looking man

I want to be a female but keep my male brain
No, I don't want to be a trap or post OP shemale or anything like thst
Full blown woman, with all the power and possibilities it entails, but with the superior male brain
I'd be king/queen of the world

really? i just say they make more money as in construction/physical labor they're easy to get in if you're a guy
i could live without a romantic life though so i would probably live without the stress of that

>just break your back for pennies brah it's easy. Being a woman is harder
Fuck off roastie

never said being a woman is harder
it really isnt if you have zero contact with men
i simply think average mans life is more fulfilling than the average womans

It is because we men actually strive for bettering ourselves or our creations
You women do nothing but leech
And you have been handed the golden ticket to an easy life and chose to be a failure. All those brainlet wojaks? They're literally you.

thats not what i meant about a more fulfilling life
i wasnt trying to start an argument but since were on r9k ill let you have the last word big boy :)

>periods
>birth in general
>seen as weak
>can't have a cock without fucking up my body
ha no thanks

Attached: AAAAAAA.png (1011x527, 687K)

yeah. I wish I was born as literally anything else. I constantly fantasize about being someone who I am not.

Yeah, but when you're a man you're going to at least want to have sex and get attention from girls. Trust me, you'll notice the massive increase in testosterone. I think it's weird you can live without romance, but that's you I guess. I wouldn't be able to though

Yeah but you get to wear sexy stuff and not look unsightly

Attached: tumblr_p1drushgA41sl94coo1_540.jpg (539x810, 133K)

only all of the time, user

Fuck that shit
I like a challenge, and women live their lives on easy mode.

Attached: 1491884405100.gif (245x310, 1.13M)

That's called gender dysphoria and there are only 3 things you can do about it: Transition, kill yourself or be miserable for the rest of your life

I would love to be able to snap my fingers and temporarily turn into a women while keeping my man mind

and all three are not separate paths

Yeah in a not so lgbt kind of way. When I play wow on female characters people will just be nice to me in situations they wouldn't give a fuck if they thought I were a guy, and people just give more of a fuck about what I have to say, male and female alike. I actually hate it when it happens, a girl will say something like she's relating to a sister, or a guy will say something just to try and continue conversation with me and I instantly realize that people don't care about me they care about my alleged femality. It must be such a fucking amazing life holy shit, even to be the lowest of women.

Nop, my problems are not gender related.

oh i thought it meant if we got to keep our current brain, the only thing that would change is our physical appearance
im asexual if it clears some things up
but yeah having a moderate-high sex drive must suck when youre lonely

I didn't use to think this way until I started using Jow Forums. What's wrong with me anons?

Attached: DP8MLszVwAACuuC.jpg (1017x1200, 97K)

No, but maybe a disembodied being

I used to think about this a lot, but now I'd say, probably not.

if I was born a girl I would have had a different life meaning it wouldn't have been me so no
also pissing with a hose and not bleeding monthly is far too convenient

Yes, desperately, all the time, almost every single day. At least I can be one in video games and on the internet.