Fat, hairy bastard (pic related) gets a girl like this without doing anything

>fat, hairy bastard (pic related) gets a girl like this without doing anything
>most here have spent years of their lives working on themselves, and are still dying a lonely death

At this point, is there even a God in this universe?

Attached: afront-to-god.jpg (938x938, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzDEBjAuPho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Nobody cares. Existence is futility.

don't summon him
>ur the fat bastard

Well yeah, he probably has a great personality and is less likely to cheat.

I like to compete in boxing for self road and to have dominance over other men

I have stopped caring about women

Fix your ugly personality to get the birds. The lifting is a bonus, it increases your atractiveness by +1 and increases health (makes your brain sharper, increases energy etc)

Watch Beige Phillip Episode 1 and maybe 2. Stop acting like a pushover and stand up for yourself, be confident in yourself and your actions

There are no 6 weeks programs for personality gains bruh

Probably has a monster dick

good for him
why are you jealous?

She's a Youtuber. This is an act they put on to cash in on fat beta slobs and their fantasies.

She's a super insecure plastic filled girl and he's a rich guy that does anything she demands. youtube.com/watch?v=CzDEBjAuPho

Those of us on Jow Forums who get girls were already doing so before we started working out.

Getting jacked will not make girls suddenly like you. At best you might be able to bang a few club sluts but if you want lasting female attraction you need a good personality and some real ambitions. "I wanna be able to deadlift 700 lbs" is not an ambition you fucks, you gotta have career goals and life goals.

roasty gtfo

no man who lifts would spit shit like that.

t. medical doc who lifts
so miss me with the "muh goals" shit u pleb

This. And NEVER compromise on them

she literally calls him sausage

Keith Raniere is a scrawny maggot who fucked Hollywood stars and branded their pussies with his initials. Dominance over women is mostly mental. Being Jow Forums is a worthy personal goal but it can't compensate for a broken personality.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (831x920, 45K)

Fuck. I look better than him and have a monster dick. Where's my qt?

you're a little bitch with 0 personality and no social intelligence. What you do to your body doesn't change this. You're pathetic and you crying about it and thinking you're entitled to anything just because you lift and being so asshurt about what others have only shows you'll never be more than a chump change bitch.

His dick is like 9" long

Lol stfu what he said is all true. If you dont get pussy before you dont after getting jacked. Btw Youre a fucking autist on a shitty message board no one cares what you lie about "medical doctor"

Stop posting Jow Forums threads on Jow Forums you fucking loser. Incels deserve to die alone

Mirin'

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-104924.png (1080x1920, 512K)

>without doing anything

False, he has a lot of money. Theyre a gaming couple, she streams herself gaming, betas tip her because shes hot and "good at gaming" but its actually him in the background who is playing (shes shit at video games) they were busted years ago running their little scam.

Stop looking for excuses not to improve your life, either have money like that fat guy in the picture OR start working on your body by lifting as well as improving your overall look (clear skin, teeth, clothes etc) having a good personality helps a lot.

That nigga Koke's gettin some cutty