Be me

>be me
>at work
>lots of normie colleauges
>recently started working out but still pretty skinny
>one of my chad coworker decides its time for "banter"
>"lol user you been hitting the gym? so now you must be stronger than most girls at the very least, right?"
>roastie coworker (pic related) overhears us, comes up to us and puts her elbow on a table in the armwrestling position and says: "well let's see whos stronger"
>chad and other few roasties are watching, I must accept
>fuck it Im gonna show stacy whos boss
>start pushing as hard as I can
>shit, I cant move her but neither can she move me
>after half a minute or so my arm becomes numb and heavy and I start trembling in my whole body really hard
>chad is already laughing
>this fucking stacy proceeds then to slowly overpower me as my face is turning red and my arm and body is shaking
>after she put me down, she doesn't let me go, holds my hand pinned to the table for like 5 second
>bitch wanted to humiliate me
>chad and the other girls burst out laughing and start praising the fucking whore
Why the fuck was this necessary? Should I just look for a new job? They will tell everyone about it...
Plus my arm still hurts, fuck

Attached: content%3A%2F%2Fmedia%2Fexternal%2Fimages%2Fmedia%2F15958.jpg (1080x1140, 147K)

Who cares it's an arm wrestling match. Tell that bitch to go read a book.

>things that didn't happen

Origin

You never put yourself in a position where a woman could humiliate you. It doesn't matter she's bigger, stronger and actually more skilled at it than you, the moment you "lose to a girl" anyone who knows about it will immediately think less of you.

You should have never accepted the challenge: just make some offhand self deprecating comment like "nah, I'm good. I always lose to my sister, and she's fucking 12. HAHA. Why don't you do it instead Chad? You're a big guy for you".

You have three options: 1- self ostracize, 2- commit sudoku or 3- mass shooting.

Channel the anger and train harder. Or just say that your arm was weak due to DOMS.

>Being employed in a workplace that isn't 100% male

That's your problem OP. Stop doing pussywork.

>why
abusing people is an entertainment to people
that said you should have never accepted the match, nor actually tried to win
if you won you would look like a overcompensating loser who needs to beat a girl to feel good about himself
if you lost, well you know what happens
>should i look for a new job
lets see how it evolves, it's possible that it will be needed tho
>my arm still hurts
lmao cunt
please dont do you will get even more ridiculization directed at you

But if I hadnt accepted the challange I would have looked like a total pussy. At least I tried...

Not possible unless you're a scrawny manlet, and the girl is a builtfat powerlifter

chad and stacy are creating a hostile work environment
go to HR

of course you needed some nice talk to get out of it, you were in no easy position (my palms start sweating imagining being in that role)
get buff, ask a rematch and lose on purpose
that will restore your situation but will take a while if you are that weak
an average fit girl is relatively strong, most women are weak because they do nothing all day since birth
it's not unrealistic for a trained girl to beat a level 0 man (sorry op)

this but unironically. Come back in july and pulverise her.

This is what a woman would do. Give them a taste of their own medicine.
Or if it fails, your boss might join in. THEN, and only then should you leave.

lmao "teacheeeerrr a girl is bullying me pls halp"
you guys never stop giving terrible advices, but you got a point, this is a woman would do, and guess what op if you do this you will be labeled as a dickless cunt

What do you suggest, Nimrod?

If pic related did that to me I would go home and masturbate and edge to all her photos and imagine a femdom scenario. I would edge to the memory and imagine her forcing me into sex. I want a master.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x522, 41K)

Holy fuck just got done. Fucking bitch wrapped around me during anal sex. Put my dick in chastity after I jizzed and got milked.

Go to your nearest gun shop and purchase an AR-15. Show up to work and kill all witnesses. Get sentenced to 200 years in prison. Spend 200 years getting buff as fuck. When you get out all will have forgotten and you will be stronger than any roastie on planet Earth.

kek, originally oregeno origmai orgasm

Spend the next 4 months getting buff and then challenge her to a galdiator duel

already said, get buff, ask rematch and lose on purpose
once buff everyone knows how it will go, also if he could resist for 30 seconds the bitch is just slightly above him
by losing on purpose he shows he doesnt care about what happened and that there isnt much to think about it
chad will probably jump in after her tho, so either get strong enough to beat him too or at least give him a match
losing vs a trained chad is not that dishonorable
in the meanwhile outdoing them at their job would be a nice thing, so when they go nuts you can simply "what, you butthurt over the promotion rejected dudebro?"
bit passive aggressive but those people are evidently not caring about op's life in the least

Jesus christ OP, how did you lose?
>be me, middle school
>arm wrestling with them bois
>beat my friends but lose to some tyrone in the making
>no big deal
>roastie with a mean streak scoffs
>fuck no, bitch
>says she could probably beat me
>accept challenge
>let her push against my hand, sweat it out for a solid 15 seconds
>nearly whole class hooting like apes for her
>ngl, enjoying hand contact
>alright, lets end this
>one swift bam to end it
>at least my friends are happy

Never ever lose to a roastie

>>beat my friends but lose to some tyrone in the making
cuck

You cant win them all, plus i was lanklet back then. Still am slightly

you wish that happened so bad, huh?

I wish i never went to school at all. Also better forearms

>roastie challenges you to an armwrestling match
>not just walking off, laughing, going back to work like you're supposed to

Fuck Chad, fuck banter, fuck the roastie whore, you got shit to do like the wagecuck we both are. I'm sorry you lost, and yes, she's gonna tell everyone, but the next time you're alone, get up real close to her and whisper to her, "I've been thinking about that every day since it happened. I've skinned my dick raw thinking of you, [Stacy] Humiliate me again please.' and proceed to acquire nice-titted stacy femdom. Then when she's trying to order you around, just drink and ignore her.

Or shove 100 dollars worth of pennies/change/dollar bills up your ass. Put that 100 dollars on the line for another arm wrestling match. Lose on purpose. Give stacy the 100 dollars of ass money(remember to keep it up there for at least a day user.) Then you'll be the real winner.

Holy fucking shit dude VERY high quality post

Stop making these threads you fucken wanker

Why you hate school so much though?

>extended hand contact with roastie
you have ascended user
leave this place now you do not belong here

>"nah, I'm good. I always lose to my sister, and she's fucking 12. HAHA. Why don't you do it instead Chad? You're a big guy for you"
jesus op DO NOT say this
you will impale yourself on your own autism

trips ass money
the prophecy has risen

shit it out right infront of her.

>nah, I'm good. I always lose to my sister, and she's fucking 12. HAHA.

This is fucking awful and might be worse than what OP did

Here's what he should have done, it's not that fucking complicated
>user let's arm wrestle
>no
>ignore them and go back to what you were doing