Ctrl+f

>Ctrl+f
>No 25+ thread

Let's fix that. How you holding up 25+ robots?

Attached: 1489265801301.jpg (709x765, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YodNnP83dog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm only almost-24 but I respect the robots who've been sticking it out that long.

30 here. I think I understand what being a wizard really is. And it is amazing. Truely total freedom.

give me NEETbux or give me death. If I get turned down for my NEETbux again I am definitely going to sudoku.

Attached: 1522906289881.png (709x765, 234K)

>ask girl out
>she says yes
>ask girl for number
>she gives it to me
>text girl
>no reply
K den

>Women are just as flaky at 30+ as they were when I was a teen
Bitches be bitches anf that's that.

youtube.com/watch?v=YodNnP83dog

REEEEE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

I'm just kidding man you're alright

Honestly I just don't get it. It took me far and away out of my comfort zone to ask her out. Do girls realize how big of a deal that is for some people? I think they are literally monsters

Just ask like 5 girls out instead of just one. They can smell desperation a mile away mate, having options is like taking a shower. Even if it sucks and most of them reject you at first, you'll be very likely to get a yes from one of them and thus, 0 dates < 1 date

I finally tried to ask a girl out for the first time in my life. I asked her if she was free this weekend with plans to invite her to coffee. As I asked her that question, she started talking about her plans with her boyfriend that weekend.
That was the last woman in my vicinity that I didn't know whether or not she was taken.

Lost my job 3 months ago. Getting to the point where I'm gonna have to settle for a shit tier mcwagecuck job otherwise the hole in my resume's gonna pretty much keep me from finding anything at all.

REALLY wished I didn't listen to chad and got a business degree. So fucking useless. 60k and 4 years down the drain

All edgy memes aside, and real talk for a moment. I don't think I will ever obtain a drive for life. I never had it and I tried to end it all in 5th grade but I got caught so I had to lie to the moon and back to avoid getting locked up. The teachers were all over my case and my parents cracked down on it as well. Still, I knew if I admitted it they would put me under some kind of supervision and treatment. So I just kept going and made sure to not attract any attention ever again.

Since then I just made up one ambition and goal after another. People expect you to say something after all and I remembered all that fuss from 5th grade so I made sure to always have something rehearsed and prepared. Totally a normal young man, nothing to see here. Now that the 30 is coming up I still have nothing to show for it because my heart is never in anything. I can quit a job or a relationship or friendship at any time if the other party tries to push it.

So yeah if I could just live by myself in a small house near a lake or something. Where the money is supposed to come from in the long term, I don't know.
For now I'm just tayposting. It's an unpaid position though.

Attached: 1458945615425.jpg (560x554, 67K)

I'm not desperate for sex though I am desperate for an actual connection with someone. I thought this girl might have had some similar predilection but I guess I was wrong

>date first gf for few years
>learn the ups and downs of honeymoon phases and etc.
>realize we're not really compatible and break up
>spend the next few years hooking up and at most dating for short periods of time, reading about relationship values and what i would want in a long term partner
>one day i meet a girl who fits it all and actually date her for some time
>she breaks up with me
>forced myself to date a few other girls after her and it's just not even close to the same.
>2 years later and i still can't get over her, recently even given up on even trying to fuck other people

this is the worst feel

>hate current job
>think about moving to bigger city
>remember that i'll stress about new roommates and finding another job

imagine being this much of a bitch made pussy

*t/

I'm 22 and I'm already contemplating about killing myself. It's unfathomable what it would be like at late 20s when you've wasted prime years of your life going through slow degradation and not improving at all. What keeps you robots going? What's your long term plan?

>What keeps you robots going?
Hedonism

>What keeps you robots going?
A steady diet of cannabis and alcohol. 26 this year and it doesn't seem to be getting any better

>I am desperate for an actual connection with someone

Honestly dude, you're just better off getting that with male friends or a pet or something. Women generally aren't capable of fulfilling that particular need.

Attached: 1527206460009.png (540x540, 241K)

Going on a moth being unemployed. Gotten desperate and have applied to almost every retail company in town.

Stfu you son of a whore.

>A steady diet of cannabis and alcohol. 26 this year and it doesn't seem to be getting any better

First part's dead on, cept I like benzos and pain pills on occasion too. Hedonism, fapping, drugs and liquor. It dulls the pain for awhile, since that's the most i can hope for. Just a slight reprieve from my slow decay that isn't going to get any better as I age. I'm 33 and all I want to do is either blow my brains all over the backyard or get fucked up. I have to take care of my mom, it's a 24/7 job to care for a bedridden cripple, so i haven't got a full night's sleep in almost a decade. I want to smother her in her sleep then pop myself. I hate everything about living. Seeing her like she is, and how my dad was, does not give me hope that I will age gracefully, and will end up with all their other problems since I got the worst roll of the dice with their mental shit and probably physical too. Someone kill me please. You can have my tv and xbox and new desktop, fuck.

Attached: someonesavemewakemeupwakemeupinside.png (714x318, 167K)

>how my dad was
what was your father like?

29-year-old here.

Oh, man. How I absolutely hate having my picture taken. Recently I have been trying to reconnect with some of my family members so I decided to create a Facebook account to look them up to see what everybody has been up to this past decade or so. Looking through their pictures I have found that I do not appear in 99% of them, which is really no surprise because I very rarely visit my family. Maybe like once per year. I once did not bother visiting my family for over three years.

But anyway I was looking for a picture to use as my profile pic and managed to find a few. It kind of bothers me that some of my family members uploaded pictures with me in them on the internet, since I had made such great effort these past two decades to ensure that no pictures of me would end up anywhere on the internet, but, whatever, it is really not that big of a deal to me anymore. But I just look so damn stupid in all of these pictures. I am just sitting there in the background, with this dumb, blank expression on my face, staring out into space. I can barely smile. In the few pictures that I do smile, I just have this weird shit-eating grin that kind of resembles the smile of a pedophile.

I look so damn awkward in all of those pictures. Which is pretty much how I felt when they were taken. I always feel awkward around my family because I almost feel like I am no longer really a part of the family. I feel like I have been living under a rock this past decade, and my entire family just moved on without me. One of my younger cousins did not recognize me one time and told me that I could not be in the car with them because I was not family. It seems that most of my family members have already forgotten that I actually am family. Well, whatever. I suppose that I really have nobody to blame but myself.

Am I the oldest here? 34

Obese, miserable, alcoholic with lots and lots of breathing problems. Died a couple years ago. nobody is sure of what, the incompetent ME can't give a definitive answer and just put 'natural causes'. When the paramedics came they couldn't even get a breathing tube down his throat because it was so clogged with phlegm and mucus, but when they autopsied him his heart was larger than normal, so it could have been a heart attack. Nobody knows. All I know is that they both had/have bone problems, breathing problems, memory problems, addiction problems, and various mental illnesses. Other than the sickness though, he was a pretty cool guy, and in his last years of life, he was sober for the first time in 50 years and actually wanted to hang out. We played Borderlands and Blops2. He wuz a pretty gud spinah'n sheeit.