Decide to lose weight and get healthy habits

>decide to lose weight and get healthy habits
>get large pizzas instead of extra large pizzas
>get vegetables on the pizza so it's healthy
>drink diet coke instead of the regular kind (it's 0 calories so it's pretty much water)
>eat a salad every now and then
>go for 5 minute walk a day
>week later
>0 pounds lost

Weight loss is fucking impossible

Attached: 1412629881184.jpg (983x758, 99K)

Diet Coke is more unhealthy than regular Coke, user.

>Im a fat piece of shit that can stop eating garbage
>why is weight loss impossible

Useless fucking walmart scooter faggot I hope diabetes eats your legs

PIease tell me you're kidding.

Wtf no lt's not.

eat one low calorie ramen noodles pack per day and drink coffee.

Coffee's gross unless I put a ton of cream and sugar in it, and I already eat ramen all the time.

what about calories in calories out though?

No it definitely not

Attached: 1527007128834.gif (575x420, 507K)

redpill me on diet coke pls, i drink a lot of that stuff

not but its the reason why people who eat nothing but drink coke are fat. that shit makes you put weight on like fuck

So this post is actually serious?

What kind of person makes fat bait? Envious skellingtons?

The sugar count is low because they replace it with chemical substances that are just as bad if not worse than sugar. Taking in a lot of sugar is a bad eating habit, but taking in substances that aren't meant to be consumed by living beings is worse.

You'd think it'd be common sense a sugary carbonated drink is unhealthy regardless of the stated calories. But humans need gassed

>eat as much meat as I want
>eat as much lettuce as I want
>stop eating carbs
>lose 9 lbs in 2 weeks

>that shit makes you put weight on like fuck

But it's 0 calories. Calories in v calories out, right?

The problem with weight loss is that you'll have to eat less and less until you reach your ideal weight and have to keep eating like that forever. After a life of having a disgusting diet you'll have to leave the pizzas, sodas, and fast food eventually. Good luck.

diet coke is worse than just drinking coke. you literally drink poison

top kek. Skelly here, I can only recall eating pizza once in the last 2 years, and that was when my weeb friends called me over.

have you tried Eating Small Pizza Instead Of large pizza?

It makes some people put on weight because the artificial sweetener in it sometimes momentarily increases your appetite. If you're not a retard and know that you're only feeling hungry because of the diet coke you just drank, then you aren't going to eat more. Its not some mind control potion that makes you gorge on food.

The sweetners they add make your body create more fat and retain more weight.

good troll, I rate it 1.2/10, good like next time

How do people get fat? I really don't understand it. In the past 18 months my diet has consisted of complete shit like subway, mcdonalds, chickfila, sodas, energy drinks, etc and i have gained a total of 5 pounds. I don't understand how in the world someone could possibly become obese. Maybe Alcohol? I dont drink so perhaps that's the main cause.

>It's not some mind control potion
God I wish fatanon was here with more tales of McDonald's mind waves and his random black outs waking up to 5 double big macs and 20 box nuggets surrounding him when he wakes up

It's about calories and life style. I ate 100-300 calories over my caloric needs my whole life, and slowly got fatter. When I start "dieting" last year I was about 40 pounds overweight, and by eating about 300 calories under I've already lost 20 something pounds.

What I basically did was remove the bad shit: cookies, cakes, soda, bread and start eating more chicken eggs and whole rice. That was fucking it.

many years of eating nothing but absolute garbage and getting very little exercise

>Not changing you diet and/or eating less
>Wonders why you're not losing weight
I was always a fatass, ate like shit, and my metabolism was shit. I would never exercise, either. I ballooned up to 305 pounds before going on OMAD. Now I'm at 291 and still going.

Are right. If you drink alot of soft drinks, then you pack on the pounds without realizing it cause most are 100-150 cal per cup. That happened to me, so I cut down them.

Attached: 1521934243284.png (666x720, 519K)