Ask a Normie Anything

I'm a normal human, I will answer any questions you will ask about normans and why you are weird and what you should do about it.

Attached: 1460343890708.jpg (1912x1072, 162K)

How can we keep you and your ilk off of our board?

why am i weird and what should I do about it?

You cannot. You are impotent in that too.

You tell me how weird you are, and I might tell you how to be normal.

Why did your mom fail your abortion ?

Trick question of course, nobody cares what you have to say

do you really need the egoboost that badly?

Attached: pepebutterfly.gif (512x288, 471K)

>Why did your mom fail your abortion ?
Because she went to a French doctor, so he surrendered and didn't get the job done.

It's an anonymous board. Nobody knows who I am, thus no ego boost.

Welcome, tripfag.

>Nobody knows who I am,
wow retard youre the roastie bitch that made that ask a woman thread

dont call yourself a normie you dumb roast women cant be anything but roasties

That's not the only way it could work; you could pat yourself on the shoulder because you're such a great human being for engaging with the most pathetic scum of the internet.
If not that, what the fuck's the motivation?
Do you enjoy the misery of others?
Are you actually quite lonely?
What is this shittery?

Will you please come and renovate my kitchen?

>wow retard youre the roastie bitch that made that ask a woman thread
Yes, and you're none the wiser.

Can you express yourself without resorting to memes?

>That's not the only way it could work; you could pat yourself on the shoulder because you're such a great human being for engaging with the most pathetic scum of the internet.
Hardly.

>If not that, what the fuck's the motivation?
>Do you enjoy the misery of others?
>Are you actually quite lonely?
>What is this shittery?

I like interacting with people, especially when I think I can bring something to some of them.

l'll impregnate you

I don't see why or how. Why even say that? Do you think it scares me? Kek.

Oh, so it is about the egoboost of charity? What an odd sentiment. Wouldn't it be better to volunteer at a local soup kitchen - or is that just a little too much work for you?

Hello FBI, we are not a problem/danger for society.

Can I impregnate you? I'll even cuddle you afterwards

>Oh, so it is about the egoboost of charity? What an odd sentiment.
Do you think it's impossible to enjoy helping others?

>Wouldn't it be better to volunteer at a local soup kitchen - or is that just a little too much work for you?
What makes you think I don't already do that or similar endeavours?

I'm not interested. I know nothing of you, why would I be interested? That's just creepy.

Why wouldn't you be interested? And besides I need to add to my horde of children.

Dear user, consider the fact that you are asking a fag to get impregnated by you.

You mean it's not a real girl?

Not a female (female).
At best a trap or a twink sissy.

I'm all woman. Sorry to disappoint you faggots.

I think people can enjoy helping others, but I doubt motivations are earnest.
From my experience, there's only so much charity you can do (in regard to time and money) and you have too much of an ego to be purely altruistic.

You were decent enough to assume a tripcode so people can filter you (although that wasn't your intention; you wanted to get recognized and felt the need to prohibit copycats from joining the party).
I still find it slightly unsavory that you mention your gender to profit from the attention bonus it gives you.
No reason to care what I think about it, of course.

>You were decent enough to assume a tripcode so people can filter you (although that wasn't your intention; you wanted to get recognized and felt the need to prohibit copycats from joining the party).
Easily disproven. In the early threads, I didn't use a trip. As a result, some tried to impersonate me and that's when I used a trip.

>I still find it slightly unsavory that you mention your gender to profit from the attention bonus it gives you.
Not mentioning it would indeed be less attractive to anons here, because they crave female attention. So I provide that.

>Sorry to disappoint you faggots.
I'm bisexual.
Kinda disappointed, was dreaming about a tall fit Chad to humiliate, by abusing his mouth. :(

Do yOU shaVE yoUR leGS EVeryDAy?

>easily disproven
That's what I wrote, though: to prohibit copycats from joining the party.

I get why you do it, but at the same time it's like using their weakness to get what you want and that's repulsive; especially for someone claiming charity (or a version of it) to be their motivation.

Damn bitch this is the second day in the row you made this thread, how fucking lonely are you. Looks like you learned how to use a tripcode and Jow Forums lingo after asking reddit. Desperate attention whore, kys asap. Play normie savior all you want, we know youre no better than any robot here. Dumbass slut.

What's the secret to attracting girls that won't mind I'm obsese, lazy and poor and are unwilling and/or uncaring to chance any of those things about me? I have succeeded in the past, but I always thought it was just good luck, but now I've been told there's a secret to it, but I don't know who else to ask.

I lasered them. I no longer need to shave.

I don't see what's repulsive about it. I'm not using anyone. Nobody posts here without getting something from it.

>claiming charity
Sorry user but non egoistic actions don't exist.
OP, who ever he/she is, just wants to get attention and some fun.

Sweet butthurt. How does it feel to know that I'm smarter than you?

>What's the secret to attracting girls that won't mind I'm obsese, lazy and poor and are unwilling and/or uncaring to chance any of those things about me?
Find a very stupid woman. Blind, if you can.

Post tits w timespamp

>Sorry user but non egoistic actions don't exist.
The idea that one can enjoy doing charity or helping others is evidently out of your grasp.

So about that impregnation...

Why do you want all this attention?
You already did the ask a woman anything shit.
If you were actually a normie you wouldn't do this twice. You're a failed norman at best

HaVE YOu eVEr haD YOUr hEArt BrOKen? EvEN THe tOughEST of HEaRT BReakeRS cOMe fROM heaRT BReak

>Why do you want all this attention?
Why is this the most frequent question? Who cares? Getting responses on an anonymous message board isn't my idea of attention. My idea of attention is getting my head petted by a man I love and who loves me. That's attention. This is just shitposting.

>If you were actually a normie you wouldn't do this twice. You're a failed norman at best
Using "failed norman" unironically. I laughed.

Sure.

dududududduudwdwdudu

Attached: 1526598068927.jpg (645x729, 48K)

That's what I hinted at earlier, you must not have paid attention.
Of course you don't, you couldn't do it if you did. I post here without getting something from it; the entlightenment I had hoped for has not arisen.

This. (She) isnt a normie. Most likely some autostic overweight housewife or just some nigga larping. Either way its sad. This is the second, probably third or fourth day in the row. I just dont browse this board like that.

>enjoy doing charity
>non egoistic
non egoistic = no personal benefit
The fact that you enjoy doing something that also benefits other people, doesn't negate your own self interest.

Second day in a row wooooooooow
Wooooooooow woooooow
This is sad

Attached: FFBBE4B9-4F58-4D65-9968-8299FE1006EA.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

>I post here without getting something from it;
Sure, you're getting female attention, unarguably the greatest prize in your existence.

a SIMple "sURe" dOEs noT suFFicE PLeASE teLl mE THisstoRy

BLURPRPPRA SHAMA DAMA BRRP PRFFTTTTT GRRTTTND DHAAA

Attached: 911C1307-61A7-4B3B-BD4F-83497CD891BD.png (625x773, 143K)

>autostic

>I don't browse this place every day
>I know Elizabest posts every day
>fat liar

>The fact that you enjoy doing something that also benefits other people, doesn't negate your own self interest.
Then what's your problem, bucko?

It's been much more, fool.

HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME IM TRYING TO GET FAMOUS ON Jow Forums YOU MAY KNOW ME AS MIXX MARRIED ROASTIE OR MY NEW NAME ELIZABITCH

EDIT: THANKS FOR THE GOLD REDDIT

Attached: CA49D2CD-CC9E-4948-93AB-E305BC5B4CFC.jpg (645x773, 151K)

>admitting to making this same thread everyday
>trying to become some Jow Forums celeb
fucking cringe

AAAAAAAAY YALL NIGGAS TRYNA GET SOME FUCK OR NAAAAAH

Attached: 34579BDF-55F0-4821-A198-19D7500437DA.jpg (1944x1944, 1.92M)

so have you started collecting cash and gifts from your orbiters yet cuntroast?

blubbluw rrrr YYRY GOB GOB GOB haha dildl didlds wweeee BLUB BLUB AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1517935902987.jpg (763x771, 60K)

OOO OO AAH AHH ME PRETEND TO BE NORMIE ME PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT ROBOTS OP OO AH AHH GIVE ATTENTION

Attached: 68848108-4162-41BA-AD4C-6B9A3C8FC55E.jpg (400x267, 152K)

I don't care about either. I just like continuity. That's all you'll ever get from me.

Can I give you a belly full of swimmers?

I need none of that. I make my money through work that doesn't involve being sexy and whoring out.

Yeah you do. Youre not going to get famous, just stop this fucking cringe and get some help. Youre not going to be screenshot and turned into a meme. Youre a failure.

Like I said, I don't care about any of that. Insist all you want. Ask some questions that could help you improve, instead.

If I wanted to impregnate you what would be the best way of going about it?

There's a very simple solution, but you're not thinking outside the box. Think user. Until then, we don't want you either.

>Then what's your problem, bucko?
Nothing, just explaining the definition of non-egoistic.

Idk if I can trust the advice of someone who doesn't know how ego works.

Not be a creep, so it's already too late.

So why are you posting, again?

You can improve by getting off Jow Forums, stop larping as a married roastie named Elizabeth and making the same threads every day for attention and maybe see some professionals to get your head checked out

Then don't, more time for everyone else.

You're not even reading these threads, or you'd know I'm not married and already in therapy. Idiot.

Just bored, need something original.

So you claimed being smarter than us in a previous post. (Or at least smarter than the person you replied to)
Do you consider yourself smart? Socially smart? Could you get a job by qualifications or by suxing off someone?
Also if you still in college are you good there? Not talking about final results, but purely about exams without cheating.

Then start some conversation, make it fun, make it interesting.

Who the fuck cares, you think people are going to start making threads about you or some shit. Kill. Yourself.
>actually in therapy
Literally retarded

Attached: 45118505-4904-46DC-988E-44DFE9A0E630.jpg (1024x649, 178K)

>So you claimed being smarter than us in a previous post.
That much is obvious. The only smart guy in these threads was the tripfag.

>Do you consider yourself smart?
Yes, I am.

>Socially smart?
Yes.

>Could you get a job by qualifications or by suxing off someone?
Not my style. I have never tried and don't trust in positions obtained that way, as you are unlikely to retain them for long unless you keep "suxing" off.

>Also if you still in college are you good there?
It's been a while.

Rapey time it is then.

>you think people are going to start making threads about you or some shit. Kill
It's already happened. In fact, people even reported such threads to me before. I don't doubt my potential to become famous, but I do not care about it. I'm above such things. I can't care about that.

You think being in therapy means being retarded. That's... retarded.

Come at me, virgin. That cock of yours would not even penetrate my asshole if I so much as clenched my cheeks a bit.

I wish I was a virgin.
Who said anything about ass rape?

Yeah its obvious bait now. Not even subtle you just gave up half way through.
Move on, nothing to see here just another attention whore larer trying to make a name for themselves.

I did. If you can't rape me anally, you cannot rape me vaginally. I am far too tight even when I am horny, so when I am not, as when your lard ass tries to get funky, there is not a chance. You'd be lucky to get a third of your pinky in there.

Yadda yadda. Posters like you are a dime a dozen. In every thread, saying the jig is up, yet posting and posting. Get coherent.

>you better stop posting or I win
How did you find Jow Forums? 9gag, reddit, imgur, your brother.
Im the same nigga that derailed your last thread with a tripcode, if I actually cared enough id derail this one too but itll die on its own and so will your very fleeting attention.

Alright larpfag, I might as well get something useful out of you. what do you know about anger issues? I've googled for stuff to help before but it's all for normans with "anger issues" and if you went to school for this shit you probably know about anger issues

Could you base why are you so confident? You seem really socially smart but in this board there is a ton of really smart people who took THE wrong decision and that does not make them dumb. Were you some kind of genius on your university? Did you purely used your knowledege or you had to fell in grace with someone to get a job/ascent?

>Im the same nigga that derailed your last thread with a tripcode
Lol, I don't even remember that. None of my threads were ever derailed. Grandiose sense of self, user. Grandiose. You couldn't derail this thread if you tried, that's why you won't.

>what do you know about anger issues?
A whole lot. And the first thing I know is that any general advice will be pointless. So give me more.

Describe your "anger issues." Do you have "episodes"? What triggers these episodes, if anything? What do you connect the angry feelings with, if anything?

I'll take that challenge.
Also you're assuming I'm fat and a virgin. You're not doing anything to help the cause of normies on this board.

>socially smart
No they are not. Socially smart is going in front of a crowd of people and selling them on a religion or politics. Socially smart are CEOs and innovantors, trend setters. Smart people dont hang around on message boards. You think Bill Gates or The Pope browses Jow Forums to (help) they have shit to do. This is a failed normie wanna be Jow Forums celeb trying to make a name for themself but cant even do that right. They just learned how to use a trip lmao. Taking advice from this faggot would be the same as shooting yourself in the foot.

>LOL WHAT I DONT EVEN REMEMBER THE EXACT SAME FAILED THREAD I MADE LAST NIGHT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Playing stupid, check.

>Could you base why are you so confident?
I speak with experience. I recognise my shortcomings and what I actually know, and I don't base my self-worth on whether I fail or succeed at something, but on whether I accept reality with grace and keep improving.

>You seem really socially smart but in this board there is a ton of really smart people who took THE wrong decision and that does not make them dumb.
There are various types of intelligence and many people here prioritise one over the other, mostly because they aren't intelligent on every level, so they will try to convince themselves that the one where they excel is the only serious intelligence. At heart, it's a puerile self-defense move, and not a very intelligent one at that. I don't need to protect my ego that way.

>Were you some kind of genius on your university?
Yes.

>Did you purely used your knowledege or you had to fell in grace with someone to get a job/ascent?
I created my own job.

(((She))) is still going to make threads so i'll take it and actually make some questions

And I don't care to. I note that you don't deny being fat and a virgin.

>No they are not. Socially smart is going in front of a crowd of people and selling them on a religion or politics
If you think being a manipulative cocksucker is "socially smart", you aren't socially smart.

You're making it worse for yourself, as we now all know for sure that you didn't accomplish anything you claim.

Can we summon Johnny?

Haha struck a nerve btfo
Got so mad you had to go out of your way from (saving people) to respond
Get fucked, faggot. You wish you had half the charima to manipulate someone. Lmao

On the contrary, I'm 70kg/154lbs and a father of 4.

How do (we) know you accomplished everything YOU claim

>anonymous board
>openly creates a name and posts here every other day about how normal you are
Just leave the board already. No one wants you here or just lurk/not try to make a name for yourself

REMEMBER TO SAGE AND REPORT

>we
WE DID IT REDDIT
WE WUZ LARPERS
Youre alone dumbass, no one has your back. What the fuck are you even talking about.