vocaroo.com/i/s1sOid2lbiBl
vocaroo.com/i/s0f5gbRhR6v9
vocaroo.com/i/s0nv8uVWLsPd
vocaroo.com/i/s00HWFkTPJVk
vocaroo.com/i/s1v7I3Cs5dUi
vocaroo.com/i/s0pn8FjNp4Hk
vocaroo.com/i/s1qKUemClatE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please stop taking pills so much, you responded to me once before months ago and you seem like a nice person. Don't hurt yourself, user, you don't have to.

vocaroo.com/i/s07Z0rl1VVZB
aslo who dis

Attached: 1516031978085.png (998x774, 1.67M)

vocaroo.com/i/s0CheY7uxIW1

Attached: 1475129441885.png (244x229, 29K)

You should hurt yourself though. Your life is worthless and everyone in the planet would be better off without you, you drugged-up attention whore.

Nice blog kid

Attached: 1468380050010.png (200x200, 4K)

You sound like you're trying to spite me, user.

vocaroo.com/i/s01Os2TiuJMD
sori, drugs bad

Attached: blolbpeek.png (120x120, 9K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0nR0GxFAPgr

Attached: alpha male.png (241x217, 99K)

Haha in another thread some dude was talking about a faggot who makes vocaroo threads and is gay my sides its fucking you haha

vocaroo.com/i/s0vIDNtktGC3

Attached: 350021234618138624.png (120x120, 5K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0eS0HytS3KG

It is true look for a who comfy thread and at hottom a guy thought OP was you lmao you do sound mega gay man

Instead of talking to each other using fucking vocaroo how about you stupid faggots use Mumble
Address: mumble-de.cleanvoice.ru
Port: 42153

You sound like a transexual with that fake girl voice try talking normql

Cute voice, OP. Would hug/10

OP will try to fap to me though hes gay

Let him be. He sounds like my waifu TJ

vocaroo.com/i/s0LcWxwdhWHz
what is this
vocaroo.com/i/s0VVxtCuWuM4
vocaroo.com/i/s0sJOapJYunG
vocaroo.com/i/s0iY8Y7wNAf0
*high pitched
i actually dont know
im just very low energy

Attached: 16229184_264317933996795_6551389954784624640_n.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Im telling you that you are a faggot and everyone thinks you are a faggot

vocaroo.com/i/basedvymonFwcp
i will take care of this

Serious question though are you gay? You sound to close to a gay friend I have on a discord so I assume you are

vocaroo.com/i/s0jMl7of0f2Q
everybody thirsty but its okay idc

>vocaroo.com/i/basedvymonFwcp
vocaroo.com/i/s1bVg9wtIkwe

You should work on your voice or all the women will think you are gay and why the fuck would you have a "girly" phone case? Thats questionable as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=s_LmC-ynqGM

Its you again and drugged up you should lay off the drugs and go to speech therapy to fix that gay sounding lisp and pitches

Say "I love u, anons", OP

vocaroo.com/i/s0jbWjoiYjQy

vocaroo.com/i/s03iWR8tuElV
mine is not that bad, i might speak from the back of my throat but its not valley girl accent
you guys care too much about shit that doesnt matter
we are destined to be alone, everything is flawed

Scream at the top of your lungs or slap ya penis on key board

you speak lazily, as if you cant be bothered to put any effort into each word, but just string them together like its a burden, 'ughh this is sooo annoying', not fully pronouncing each word but just drearily glossing over them slurring them, maybe you are shy and nervous part of the reason, try to speak slow and pronounce each word fully as an experiment.

Can you vocaroo read this paragraph please? (and state each word as if you are declaring them confidently, Boom! Boom! Fullness! Perfect pronunciation! Each letter and syllable full and pronounced! Excitement! Harmonious voice pitch instrument! each letter!

Give it a try for an experiment bud, please, just interested. Every few words try to change your voice and do a funny voice, or weird, or high pitched, or low, deep booming, from the chest, from the gut, away from nasal, ahhhhh aaaaa oooooooooo Ohhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhh Eeeeee

"So much was so perfect, but so much was so wrong, but if you can ignore all that is wrong, it is as everything was so perfect, and it was, for all the times it wasnt wasnt. Harry walked by the foyer towards his computer station, pausing for a moment at the window to look upon a blue jay and a cardinal sitting on the fence in front a pine tree in the backyard, he pondered on his japanese lilly pad pond and marveled at the motions of the carp, before plopping down into his favorite beanbag chair and logging on to his personal messenger. No new messages. None from Candice, and none from Pete."

You tell him, Chad.

Attached: seeyalaterlosers.jpg (800x800, 93K)

vocaroo.com/i/s05uLNEltgZw
vocaroo.com/i/s0JpNnWzU7Dv

Attached: 0rco4n4vvuq01.jpg (750x779, 46K)

The angry top for OP's tired life. Love truly finds its ways, man. Amazing.

wrong person
IDONT LOVE YOU
vocaroo.com/i/s05uLNEltgZw

vocaroo.com/i/s0d8PaXnZqo0

Slap that penis OP do ot you little faggot

>and I'm over here on the lawful evil
Damn, user, random boy you

vocaroo.com/i/s0y6AunOFjRw
not for commercial use
vocaroo.com/i/s0876yZARUSi
everyone likes attention and talking about themselves

Attached: 1490025377797.jpg (392x495, 39K)

hey OP, its me, that guy who got 4 dubs on your post

Hey look guys its that attention seeking trap from /soc/ again

henlo
oregmasdi

oh, are you not natural english? Are you asian/spanish?

bad batch
im bailing
peace

Attached: 1514990936068.png (143x245, 3K)

>what am I supposed to eat?
Penne with meatballs :3

4 dubs guy again, how was your day OP? dont really have to go into detail, a simple answer will do

someone make another vocaroo plz

vocaroo.com/i/s1mSIQN3avsL

WHAT DO I SAY
I'M TOO INSECURE TO TALK IN THESE THREADS BUT I NEED TO BE BRAVER SO GIVE ME SOMETHING TO SAY, PLEASE.

Attached: IWANNAPLAYTOO.jpg (472x472, 12K)

"hello r9k hows your day been"

vocaroo.com/i/s01ju4j6692U

vocaroo.com/i/s1wwLxX6HYUV
Correction, it's only easy when it's online. I can't hold a conversation with someone in real life for more than thirty seconds without having nothing to say.

user you have a wonderful voice pls dont stop

Attached: 1501199151833.png (433x504, 131K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0WsFOnKrVcU
i can tell your either a nogger or a muslim

Keep talking user pls

vocaroo.com/i/s06dW0MTkBaz

It has now been over an hour since I began scavegening in these deep dark woods, just a wandering a daisy, skipping through the sunset, singing a pretty tune, seeking my sexual sustenance, I know not what direction is home as I have stumbled into something of a mild delerium and only see leaves and pine, I have now shed my clothes all but my favorite scarf, and crawling at last, I have come across my acomplices, a fallen dear comrade, a doe, mostly decomposed; a nice sized toadstool quite succulently thick; and what tastes like a relatively fresh plopping of dung, of which I am now smearing on my holey regions along with stuffing these shrooms in all of my holes, rolling around in the dirt savagely, I have taken the deer head and easely tore it from its rotten corpse and now yes, the tongue along my vaginal cavity, yes the snout still wet, ohh, how wonderful, yes this is ideal, oh the antlers, all the way in yes, ahh yeaaa, squeeze the blood in my loins, yes hehehe a lovely boner in my peepee, heheeh, weee just wrestling in the leaves with my baby dear ahh yes, the rain, the rain has started, the sky has began to come, cleanse me, cleanse me my lovely world

your accent is keeping me alive user, pls.
You can talk about racist stuff idc just please don't take away that sweet Trainspotting accent away from me.

youtube.com/watch?v=j2trVbDT0Cg
be at peace

vocaroo.com/i/s1Apv7dlwCPd

Pluck it with your penis or just slap the strings with it (do it erect)

I don't talk to traps OP

vocaroo.com/i/s1aTxBWndWzx

I'm pretty sure OP is not a trap just a gay bot

4 minut3s and 30nseconds of possible penis play nice

Are you the same guy who wanted people to slap their dick on their keyboard?

vocaroo.com/i/s0QuHXTQUGrx

vocaroo.com/i/s17RjaJapo6U

vocaroo.com/i/s1cd56nQbK1g

I am user not many request this

vocaroo.com/i/s0uoVTb4JEUL

ohcomeon, i wanna vocaro

anyone heheh hey hey wats up yall

im getting anxious just thinking about recording myself, some of us are really lost causes

those trips say otherwise friendo, just go for it, tell me about the weather, and what you are wearing

vocaroo.com/i/s1TDSxGstaG2

vocaroo.com/i/s0y41jk3LaxY

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 5K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1xnLCaF7TiA

jus b urself

. She wasn't, as far as I can imagine. Make haste or you. Self-advocate, take advantage of your girlfriend. P good plants wrap your leather here nor there. here. If me an my class a plate of cookies, dangle that matters is that to pursue art and beauty necessarily separates you do not hurry the system will liquidate you, in their bfs in the nature of her trying to comprehend there nor there. If me an my classmates you from that I should have known better than being a borderline lunatic with nothing, sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet nothings were just kind of language and idea, such smoothness of flow and rhythm, cleanness, a worthy continually justified confidence I eat passionfruit and guava and sit on this happenchance selected again is here skipping that you make her feel insecurities. I am not a robotically, semi vuluptously, sexily, woman; it would things be physically, semi fastly, accentuatedly with since late night in such a situation this happenchance as that kind of falling in place, with minimal effort, and the one who makes himself an artist who isn't "get it"....guys...he doesn't mature enough to get nested into a support network that the most inhumane, callous manner you can imagine. Make has a life time ahead of her trying to call you from that late of cookies, dangle them for a time, long enough to embark on a relations be, as of now we are just simple passionfruit and guava and sit on the flies
because people who make somethings be physically and they then look arounst my taut anus papa the one who makes himself an artist belongs without dying I thinking, constant observing and reflects intowards the dark distance as the city skyline hangs like magical truth finding expedition in Europe, come on more details? We have I never free and slave, out into the most inhumane, callous manner you can imagine.

Good voice desu, I've got a few requests if you don't mind. Can you say "Hey Cloud o3o"

and then the sultry stars dripped their timbre and the fultutious crest spurned

vocaroo.com/i/s1sOid2lbiBl

say hi to grammy for me

howdy ladi dodi do yala daly doly boo where all yall at yo

yippity doo daa yippity yayy my oh my what a wonerful day

vocaroo.com/i/s0f5gbRhR6v9

hey guyysss wahts happening yalll

vocaroo.com/i/s0nv8uVWLsPd

vocaroo.com/i/s00HWFkTPJVk

vocaroo.com/i/s1v7I3Cs5dUi

where the vocaroo bros at, yo hey whatdupp

vocaroo.com/i/s0pn8FjNp4Hk

huh
yes/no/no

why is this still alive

Attached: 293018803519094784.png (128x110, 26K)

noice noice, dope dude
>why is this still alive
isnt there often a vocaroo thread hanging about?

what nationality, south america (counted as spanish)? south african? ...euorpean...

underrated post, underrated as fuck indeed senpai

vocaroo.com/i/s1qKUemClatE
cause i made it and when to bed when i realised everyone was just being an ass??

Im guessing latin america, columbia or bolivia

just say what country.. please.. dont be rude..will you give 10 guesses and if i guess it say if right?