Ultimate Redpill on Women

Okay so I am a femanon; I mention this because it gives me some special insight.
I want to share with you all the big secret regarding women because a lot of men are miserable right now because they're missing out on what they want in life--a woman.
Women are capricious, silly creatures and no one should ever think that they are the same as men or anything close to it--this is the fundamental misunderstanding in the West right now. We all see how crappy women can be: the sluts, the unfaithful (and fat) wives, the cat ladies, the schoolmarms, the feminists, the miserable "career" women. What is going on?
Well, the primary issue is that old meme "women don't know what they want." This is true. Those smart fellows in the manosphere have gotten very, very close to the truth: They think that women want sex and will seek for meaning there. However, there is a subtle correction to this theory that needs to be made: women want the type of completely submissive sex that allows them to lose themselves in a man. This is in fact their primary "spiritual" need--akin to how men's primary spiritual need is women.
I say this because I think this will help those men out there who are otherwise high quality but unsuccessful with women--be it that they can't get a girlfriend or they have a wife who's disgruntled. I got thinking about this topic because I've seen theories in the manosphere about how women's sexual preferences are evolutionarily driven and serve a purpose as being eugenic. That makes no damn sense though because the community where the women have the most sexual autonomy--the blacks--are CERTAINLY not demonstrating eugenic mating preferences--they go for criminals!!! Without societal correction, women go for autonomous, dangerous men because they assume that those men will know how to get what they want in bed.
I do believe that order will be restored to the kingdom when women return to their properly-ordered role as the handmaiden and special companion of men.

Attached: women_question.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/x0rqD
archive.is/zh1bg
archive.is/QwzgO
archive.is/HOGiQ
archive.is/mpHHf
archive.is/vXXr8
archive.is/6GonD
archive.li/6WoM7
archive.is/t3cvv
archive.is/45gAp
archive.is/mH9nn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> I am a femanon
> I like to get fucked hard

no shit

> I don't like to suck dick

no shit. you're still gonna have to do it tho

Nly a woman can be so fucking deluded to post such crap. So i do believe you are a woman

Now post tits or fuck off

worthless post

why is it crap? I am not trying to excuse women's behavior--it is ridiculous compared to how men conduct themselves--I am trying to explain why they act that way.

Do not read these threads and then go commit acts of violence, any solution to this issue must be taken at a government/international level.

>Texas contractor arrested while investigating Femin virus
archive.is/x0rqD
>murder, leadership change at CDC over Femin virus
archive.is/zh1bg
>WHO announces Femin virus as “Disease X”
archive.is/QwzgO
>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ
>Biological and psychological differences between liberals and conservatives
archive.is/mpHHf
>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
archive.is/vXXr8
>How Civilizations Fall: On the role of radical feminism in the decline of civilization
archive.is/6GonD
>Gloria Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the Femin virus on American black communities
archive.li/6WoM7
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a Femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated Femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp
>List of symptoms Femin hosts display (work in progress)
archive.is/mH9nn

Attached: 5453345435543345.jpg (2000x2834, 1.54M)

basic gestalt:

>its a retrovirus
>strains of it have existed forever
>ancient ruins and mythology depict it as a warning of what it is, how it manifests, who it effects, and how destructive it is
>it seems to start to naturally show itself when a civilization starts to build dense cities/industrialize
>women stop wanting to have kids, only want foreign men, hate males
>everyone turns degenerate/pedo/gay/trans
>society collapses everyone goes down with it
>cia/paperclipped gnatzis figured out what it was and identified a strain
>it was weaponized
>it was released in the ghettos of america and poorer areas of western europe in the 70's
>today whites are infected as shit
>it is sometimes being administered in basedboy food products like starbucks drinks
>a cdc official was murdered for exposing it
>the who calls it disease x
>all feminists have it
>there is no cure

What the femin virus is NOT:

>some stupid bacteria shit spread by cats
>some stupid shit spread by vaccines
>some kind of retarded living meme effect
>a dumb r/K theory, feminists are caught in an endless cycle of trying to destroy their reservoir of mates not attract them

Anyone pushing these themes over and over is a shill

Attached: 456456654564456645.jpg (749x745, 161K)

Post tits With timestamp and i will tell you where you went wrong

Do not stick your dick in crazy, wouldn't want to catch what they got.

Attached: 45654654645654.jpg (2000x1376, 506K)

Gosh, I went through the trouble of typing out that whole thing, and I am trying to help men understand women's crazy behavior better. What did I do to deserve this ire?

>I am a femanon
>I like to get fucked hard
>no shit

This. OP, you typed so much and said so little.

Attached: 1517346145070.png (645x729, 186K)

Wordy meandering post but the basic gist of it is true. Modern men are weak af (allowing you to vote was first mistake, getting our strongest killed in WW1 and WW2 was second), so women, being designed to follow have gone absolutely retarded

Tick Tock

Attached: 456654654456654654.jpg (800x600, 176K)

>Okay so I am a femanon

Attached: femanon.jpg (273x185, 9K)

Probably because a lot of guys on here are sick of having to constantly try to take women seriously when they talk so much shit, as well as live in a gynocentric society. Here you see the reality... the only reason women get any respect and attention in 95% of social circumstances is because men want to fuck you. Otherwise most of the time, most of you are not even interesting enough to warrant a 5 minute chat with.

Stupidity and ignorance are your sins

Post tits and i will show your fallacy

tl;dr
Nobody cares you are getting replaced.

You've got it wrong sweetie. Different races have different preferences due to their natural habitat, and black women naturally gravitate towards more dangerous men because in Africa it's kill or be killed, it's not necessarily about providing. In other races the attraction to a strong man also exists but less pronounced, since it occurs more for other reasons, such as being able to defend the family. Another example is standards of beauty: Africans are naturally slim, because of their environment, while Europeans have some fat for winter (this doesn't mean obese, obviously). Nowadays these things might get a bit confused because of media brainwash, but the many thousands of years of individuation every race went through before that can't be changed by a couple decades of mass media.
And most men in the manosphere are nigger tier, their sole concern is muh dick and they can never think beyond that. A degenerate man won't attract a trad woman(and vice versa).
Your post also reads like baby's first controversial opinion

Attached: 1527251536023.jpg (988x598, 118K)

I'm not using my womanhood for attention; it's relevant because I KNOW what secretly desire. I think what I posted was reasonably interesting and has an insight that most men don't comprehend: that sort of sex is a SPIRITUAL NEED for woman. I think about this issue a lot because I've CERTAINLY noticed that women are crazy, destructive, and over-sexualized. I am saying that once men understand how dominant women WANT them to be in bed, they might come around to understanding how pants-on-head retarded ANY sort of feminism is.

So women are creepy sexual deviants? Wow.. I do want one of those. No thanks, how boring and fucking weird. What a bunch of monkeys women must be. I’ll stick with a bro and go do some fun stuff together

Attached: 1FC33709-606E-4E68-83E7-58E45971E655.png (414x372, 452K)

Soon

Attached: 47654654645654645.jpg (760x445, 145K)

see, this is the poverty of the Western man's adulation of reason. I KNOW what women's spiritual need is, and I am revealing truth to you.

Yet you are rejecting this truth for some half-baked theories about geographically-driven sexual proclivities? Let's apply Occam's razor instead: I'm right about women's need for submissive sex, and black women and white women both show preference for men they believe will provide this for them.

Yeah we all know that, problem is beta males don't and they make up 70% of the population, and due to your constant childlike retarded need for some kind of competition/chase or what the fuck ever, you dumb sluts always side with the betas in a constant quest to get "rescued" by alphas. I really despise both of you to be honest, even though I've fucked 100s of women I have so little respect you'd be amazed.

We get it--women want to be beast-fucked and have their body completely consumed by their man. None of that helps the spergs that cannot initially attract a woman. Try providing some pertinent advice instead of simply saying, "Women want a man that can fuck very well." That's like saying Jews love money or niggers love fried chickenz. No fucking shit.

>whoohoo look at me I’m a woman. All I ever think about is sex, oh aren’t I so complicated? A womans heart is sooooo full of mystery and secrets.. like.. sex.. and... more sex stuff.. Wow im so complex and complicated. Wow! Whenever Im upset and someone asks me whats wrong I just say “its complicated. I’m just thinking about sex stuff.”

Attached: 963AFB42-94F9-4578-AE17-C842396808F5.jpg (1024x1011, 96K)

>this desperate low quality bait

Attached: 1526931007799.png (1080x793, 887K)

Well, I think these men need to change their attitude toward women and understand that the "nice" routine is DOOMED for failure. These are the types I'm trying to address anyway. They are so sweet but so sad, and I think it's because they fundamentally misunderstand the male/female dynamic. Once you understand how totally submissive women NEED to be toward a man, you can never go back to thinking we're "equal" again.

>are CERTAINLY not demonstrating eugenic mating preferences

Yes they are. Your mistake is believing women should follow the seemingly logical evolutionary pattern in order to it be the true determinant of behavior. Actually, women (and men) follow the biological imperative of thousands of year ago, i.e. seeking in a mate the apparently (not real) physically fittest, socially dominant and psycopathic unapologethic behaviour. Humans dont follow global trends of mating, it is more locally influenced and short-term planning. Also, there is a complex pherormonal dynamics happening, people are programmed to be attracted to certain types, by many complex reasons. Of course culture can influence a lot, but the biologicacl imperatives have primacy. E.g., the majority of women dont find short men attractive. This dont make so much sense logically nowadays, since a lot of manlets are suscessfull, but ask any woman if they would date a man shorter than them and the answer will be no. Ask why and they wont answer with reason, they are simply not attracted to short men.

Nice, welldone my girl . You get a cookie.

Attached: 1526595277505.gif (275x172, 1.92M)

Oh I forgot post tits or gtfo already roastie, nobody cares about your opinion.

Im not leaving

Attached: 564654654546654.jpg (1000x666, 207K)

I think I get what you're saying now. I actually drove a girl that was initially infatuated with me into the arms of another by doing this. I never usually approach women I'm interested in that way (I tend to act macho even though that's not my default setting) but for some reason, I decided to just "be myself" around this last girl because I felt comfortable around her. And by "being nice" I don't mean in a beta or pathetic way. I was just being friendly and kind because that's how I am. That was a big mistake on my part. It won't happen again.

desu I think this thinking demonstrates metaphysical poverty. I am revealing truth to you, and you are looking for much more complicated stories about "evolution" which is mostly a meme anyway.

Short men are at a disadvantage because women think they might not be able to handle them, so they have to work a little harder to demonstrate that's not the case.

>mens primary spiritual need is women
LOL

Okay, I'll let you in a little secret too. I am Chad, 10/10. I am not an alpha male, but Sigma male. The most appealing and mysterious type to all women. I am single. When I get to parties, where's couples, the men start to hate me, because their women gets hot to me. I try to avoid those situations. I could get any woman I wanted, but refuse to take anyone.
Why?
Women are a burden. They expect service from me, but I am the one who should be served.
There are no such women anymore, who could perform the basic female functions with a man.

I rather be alone, by choice.

In the times of crisis, I am 100% self sustainable. This will draw women to me. I will put up a harem and I shall rule the bitches like a Duke Nukem.

>disease x
Is that you Frank? Did you forget your meds again?

No one gives a fuck about your stupid sex advice. Thats all this is. People already know how to put a penis into a vagina, and you are no better than a monkey from millions of years ago for knowing this. Just like all women do, you are thinking of the most basic, surface level shit. So why don’t you fuck off and go see if Dr. Ruth is hiring assistants.

Attached: D6654943-6302-49DA-AE92-8842FAC188C4.jpg (640x426, 122K)

tits or gtfo

whore

Attached: 098098098.jpg (640x480, 111K)

you need to look at women in a way that suggests that you KNOW that all they want is for you to bend them over a table and have them call you daddy. this will cure you of feminism.

Yeah, we know

>women
Thank you for your insight but neither of you are needed anymore, sweetie.

Attached: final fix.jpg (405x270, 22K)

The only cure is a bullet

Attached: 456654546645546.jpg (978x715, 176K)

This.

Women are indecisive idiots who never know what they want. That's why they were never allowed power for so long.

I stopped reading in cosmic magic

Ah! Why don't you care to listen to me? I am trying to help you have the best thing in life--a happy wife.
Putting penis into vagina IS NOT ENOUGH; that is the recipe for the BAD SEX that makes women MISERABLE and seek satisfaction elsewhere. You need to make the initial effort to put her at ease and put herself in your hands--as the picture in my OP alludes to.

We're not "whores" if we seek this in a monogamous context, right?

Never forget OP....

Attached: 1522186979544.png (1254x261, 100K)

I did. She caught me eyeing her ass everyday at work all day and she loved every second of it. I think part of the reason why I messed up is that I didn't capitalize on our mutual infatuation fast enough partly due to the fact that there was a significant age gap that, deep down, made me feel uncomfortable. They hired a younger (but less physically attractive guy) that went balls to the walls all out on her with the come-ons. Truth be told, I'm kind of glad that happened because I didn't want to be that weird guy that is dating a girl 12 years younger than him. I never usually approach younger women but she was just so fucking beautiful that I couldn't help it.

Go fool an Arab, slut.

Because you are a woman, and women are retarded. Go research on cognitive biases, heuristics and error management, then you might be on the level to start discussing things with an average man. Till then, shut your fucking mouth, slut

Attached: women_should_not_work.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Not reading that shit
TOP KEK

Age is a huge factor with women today. Even if you had her, she would end up with a younger guy. In the US age gaps are still taboo, in other places 10 - 15 years apart is nothing, and a woman with a younger guy is seen as disgusting.

The man is supposed to be older, more mature and more alpha but we sadly live in the west.

OP is living proof of this

You saying these are mere geographical proclivities suggests you're throwing race out the window. You don't seem to understand just how profoundly race shapes one's worldview. For example, some populations in Africa can't understand certain concepts because their language doesn't describe them, and that only happens in the first place because of their brain structure, aka race(and subrace). They are the better evolved for their natural habitat though, as are Europeans and other races, so if we know the very interpretation of reality changes according to race, it is obvious mating preferences also do, after all different environments select for different traits.

You're embarassing. You sound like just another vapid slut in junior high who is too sure of herself and thinks she's got some special mojo going on. While it is true that pure femininity comes along with a special kind of intuition, that trait is present in trad women, which I can already see is not your case. For one, stop thinking your jewish infected modern mind can determine atemporal truths. There is a big difference between knoeledgeable and arrogant, and your writing makes it clear to what group you belong. Here's a tip: get off Jow Forums, reddit and shitty blogs and give books a try.

Attached: 1526981519747m.jpg (995x1024, 153K)

TITS OR GTFO
get it together nupol

Attached: 1524910231231.jpg (791x1056, 389K)

Im just going to continue pushing my propaganda while you bump a thread filled with it.

Attached: 454645645645645645.jpg (920x613, 180K)

Gives us the steps roastie and number them

I am SO NICE to you guys, and all I am trying to do is help you understand what is a fundamental misconception vis-a-vis men and women, and you are all making nasty attacks toward me. I have NOT ONCE attacked any of you. Why do you think I'm stupid? Why do you think this is bad advice?

>women just want technological advances in game of stick through hole

>meanwhile men are trying to build flying cars and robots

Oh I’m laughing. I think I might just turn gay to save me some bordem

Attached: 2665D45C-1CB1-4755-9FC3-2D8542B59667.jpg (768x1024, 208K)

The men of the West will domesticate you or the muslim pets of the elite will. Either way it doesnt look good for you.

Attached: 353634563443543.jpg (800x469, 155K)

i'm not going to act like a criminal since i value my beta bux, fuck off

I could have still had her at that point but I kind of let him take her. Some of the ways that she would flirt came off as so childish that it made my skin crawl at times. I felt like a pervert deep down. Keep in mind that this girl is 19 and I'm 31.

>That makes no damn sense though because the community where the women have the most sexual autonomy--the blacks--are CERTAINLY not demonstrating eugenic mating preferences--they go for criminals!!!
interracial couples are pretty rare, kike.
time to get the fuck out

>and all you are doing is making attacks towards me

I thought thats what you wanted, for a man to take charge and beat the shit out of you. Did you cum yet?

>Western man's adulation of reason.
that adulation brought you here, you laeping faggot. show some respect
> I KNOW what women's spiritual need is, and I am revealing truth to you.
you know jackshit. even if you, god forbid, were a woman, it's just your anecdote

Oh, and to expand upon this, she told me privately that he's just a friend and that he means nothing to her. After that, I told her that he's a much better fit and that I'm, "too damn old for you." After that, they eventually hooked up. Her mother also works in my department and she strongly disapproved of the possibility of us being together. Keep in mind that her mom has tried to fuck me in the past lel.

>I am trying to do is help you understand what is a fundamental misconception vis-a-vis men and women
You are not helping anyone here.
> and you are all making nasty attacks toward me
This is Jow Forums. What did you expect some reddit hugbox. No one gives two shits about your 'intellectual' jibber jabber. So post tits or go to r/nicegirls and complain there.

ah. it's so frustrating. I get why you hate women in this day and age, but you have to understand it's because we've been put in a place we never should have been in the first place.
They don't want hateful men. They want men who are powerful and competent and who they can trust at their most vulnerable to take care of them. I'm trying to help you all see the light that ALL men are powerful and competent compared to women and there's no reason for men to suffer in loneliness like this, but many of you seem to have very hateful attitudes. Look at my posts: Do I hate men the way you all hate women?

Im pretty sure i just went on a date with you and you didnt put out :/

tl;dr women are children

Whore of Babylon soon you will burn.

Attached: 47545654654645645.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

You basically admitted defeat to her, never do that again. And the mom was just jealous of her daughter.

>I am SO NICE
False. Get those tits out and take a lovely well-lit timestamped photo

are you retarded woman? stop arguing with a bunch of frustrated incel virgins and find a man that fucks you the way you want it.

I didn't really want her at that point. I mean I did and still sort of do, but I felt like a pervert over time and I stopped flirting with her entirely after a few weeks even though she wouldn't stop eye fucking me while that guy desperately tried to come onto her. She wouldn't even look at him--she'd just stare at me hoping that I'd come over and break up the conversation.

Intredasting
Thank you for your insight

Attached: 1524889643076.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>we don't want hateful men

Well you got them whether you like it or not. If women had the insight to see the true effects of feminism and all the other progressive poison they blissfully guzzle down, then maybe they wouldn't be as miserable as they are today.

No one wants to be your personal body guard. Why dont you just buy on of these guns if you want to play make believe “theres a rapist around every corner”

Attached: C519D422-F978-4184-80FE-DCCCC7F225A9.jpg (1500x1000, 134K)

Memeflag fag get out. Also, she never said she doesn't like to suck dick.

Attached: Back To Reddit.jpg (712x1024, 211K)

You should have omitted the "I am Femanon" part and instead said "I've been talking to a lot of women about this 1-on-1".

Makes it more believable and you don't have to deal with "tits or gtfo" bullshit

I can’t tell if these people that scream “inceI” are alt right people that are now turning into male feminists
because Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson told them to. Or redddit is taking advantage of the whole inceI thing and shilling it on Jow Forums

Attached: 370F6397-C6DE-4D17-AC94-993F13CBDABA.jpg (456x600, 35K)

desu that is good advice. I thought that the fact that I KNOW what women want would be relevant, but evidently not . . .

You don't deserve the ire, Jow Forumstards just don't know how to interact with women. Not that you actually are one.

Attached: Bored Computer.png (400x400, 10K)

>femanon here

Attached: B5F2CDB7-C755-42C5-8AD8-6750EA843E28.jpg (750x1000, 160K)

>I am trying to help you have the best thing in life--a happy wife.
The best thing in my life would be the rise of the next Hitler, sweety, not a wife.

Attached: 1526769693063.jpg (616x616, 39K)

I'd rather read these posts which offer something new than the usual shitshow we see around here. At least someone is putting an effort other than "study kabbalah and these 47 occult temples guys, forget about arresting these culprits!"

>even though I've fucked 100s of women
>is a Jow Forumstard

Attached: Baby Face Laugh.jpg (225x208, 13K)

>desu

Attached: 1521519013067.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

Because it's not politics.

You act like this is a tumblr board.

Here, have an entry-level redpill and fuck off

Attached: SEGM3754.jpg (831x1024, 197K)

Females are attracted to *power*.

But powerful men (in whatever form that takes: money, intelligence, status, height, anything) usually have many options for breeding partners.

So women struggle to balance two opposing forces: men powerful enough to be good breeding partners, and men stable enough to stay around during the subsequent child-raising.

Different races find their balance at different places in that continuum. Stereotypically blacks go for animal sex but no later paternal involvement, whites for vanilla sex but strong paternal support.

Offer women both power and stability and they will be yours.

tl;dr - Women melt for men who will fuck them like the meatholes they long to be, but who also stay somewhat involved with the resulting offspring.

>the fact that I KNOW what women want
No you don't, you only took a small sample size of women, then you stated that this is the truth. Women are different, you were only talking about a small percentage of women in America. You can't come up with a good conclusion with that.
t. studied sociology
Did it for fun.

>did you cum yet?
kek

Attached: 1523468141224.jpg (250x233, 7K)

Enough, you will come with me now to be my pet.

Try Coke Zero Sugar instead. Tastes exactly like real Coke!

sex is the most fundamental thing on earth!!! of course it's politics!!! half of the craziness stems from women not being in their proper place!!!

>I am a femanon
>*types like dude*
Trannies don't count.

Attached: 1482282076045.gif (250x250, 993K)

>teehee

Attached: 75786675756655687.jpg (900x600, 122K)