How can white girls possibly compare?

how can white girls possibly compare?

Attached: 1527350727711.jpg (600x1067, 115K)

They can't. And not because of her ass, but because of her face. Asian girls are so much more prettier and cute. Their skin is so much better as well

>more prettier
Sure is smart in here.

remember user all girls are the same regardless of race

Attached: avatars-000406177428-bfeb9i-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 34K)

they cant, but not because of their face but because Asian women are feminine and nice. pic related

Attached: image004.jpg (450x383, 28K)

Fucking weeaboos. If this was a white woman you wouldn't hesitate to call her a whore. Fuck all women.
Saged btw

Have you never changed a word in a sentence before and forgot to take the other one out?

Oh no she definitely is a slut

Oh ok continue.

>her
user I Think Thats a guy.

asian girls are mostly only pretty once they get plastic surgery. asian guys are hotter than asian girls.

how is she a slut? She is wearing granny panties and a floor length skirt

if this girl wasnt asian you would be talking about how disgusting and huge her nose is and how ugly her mouth is. you like the idea of asian women so you like asian women (even the ugly ones). japanese girls are ugly af usually, korean girls are pretty tho.

Attached: lmao.png (175x220, 89K)

>you like the idea of asian women so you like asian women (even the ugly ones)
tfw no unattractive asian gf

Attached: 6043.jpg (1280x960, 313K)

Banged a suicidal international student like this once. Talk about baggage

i want to cum inside her then blow a raspberry on her big soft tummy

>how

They can't

buthurt white women detected

Post more asian girl butts plz

Because she knows what she's doing and she's bending over / sticking her butt out on purpose while knowing someone's taking a picture. I agree there are sluttier things though

Yawn. Asians have ugly flat faces, fucked up teeth, squinty eyes and big heads. A good majority of them are ugly as fuck. The pretty ones that get posted a lot are such a small majority.

I lost this pic and it took me like fifteen minutes to find it for you.

Attached: 13902557334.jpg (426x640, 229K)

in Japan all girls wear granny panties, thongs are less popular there

it depends, i would say Japanese women are very good looking on average, even the nerdy girls who don't bother with fashion are cute

Korean and Chinese girls are more variable. Jungle Asians are ugly

>Go to restaurant
>See cute Asian mom with her hapa kids
>Spend all day being envious of her husband
Fuck
I wanna qt Asian to impregnate

Attached: 1470436378424.png (1000x1000, 122K)

THEYRE RIGHT IN MY BRAIN

The problem is qt asians will never want you white weebs. They prefer handsome asians or white chads.

Im attracted to white girls too but Asians seem much better, they have a cuter, more submissive, and more feminine way of talking, they usually have a lot of cool interests, they don't speak English well (if foreign) so they're less likely to recognize dumb shit I say, and it seems like they have way healthier sexualities (they like men but they aren't addicted to cock 24/7 regardless of source).

Does anyone like Americanized Asians better?
For some reason seeing an Asian girl with an American accent makes me diamonds

What I want to know is are they superficial? I have the look of a high-test grizzled sailor and I'm hoping they have some kind of 'get colonized by whitey' fetish instead of wanting to suck off One Direction.

lol no westernized asians are gross, would rather date a white girl instead

Nah, my ideal is one who has been here for a few years and sort of understands whats going on but not one that has been fucked up by American weirdness.

Well those are the girls who make my dick hard
That and adorkable black girls

You are the only person I have ever seen on this site who likes an American accent. I thought literally every non-Burger found the American manner of speech irredeemably disgusting.

>Have you never changed a word in a sentence before and forgot to take the other one out?
"Before" is redundant.
Have you never changed a word in a sentence and forgotten to take the initial one out?
This is what I would have said. it reads well because I am not in grade school and do not type like I am; the repeated mistakes in your writing read like you still are. Maybe read some books....

Personally I like the way I talk but I don't think most people sound good with an American accent, girls especially.

I am a white American
I'm just saying that since Asians with Western accents that aren't American do nothing for me

Getting your dick maximum hard is not the biggest consideration, American girls have major mental and personality disorders that will make your life hell.

And you think getting into a relationship with a woman who worships your whiteness is healthy?

That's not really a likely situation, I think most of them think its cool. It definitely is healthy to be with someone who likes you a lot.

Most marriages aren't interracial largely due to cultural differences
Even if your fob Asian gf doesn't have all the problems American women have she still has most since she's a woman plus her own set

Well yeah, that's part of what makes women special. Im fine with the usual shit everyone deals with and random sillyness, I just don't like the problems social media and feminism and whatnot have created.

islander Asians are the best. My friend got a GF islander living with him, and she would clean his place and cook for him. A white women would either say sex is a enough, treat me like princess now pls, oh and no sex this week again. or would be a career women not ready to have kids till 37 years old, but you still got to pay on dates

Yeah fuck off, I know I made mistakes and I can recognize them when I read my posts back after I submitted them. That's what happens when you type fast without checking. We're on an image board, not in grammar class. I do read a lot of books.
Put your semicolon up your ass

No type of woman is perfect
If they were then Chad would have claimed them all
I'm just not sure I could marry a foreign born Asian
Too much of of a culture difference

Nope. It's a female, you stupid bitch. lmao

>tfw i will never EVER get an asian mommy gf
WHY AM I CURSED LIKE THIS WHY SO SPECIFIC
i swear to fucking god looking at cute asian girls gets my heart going doki doki while cute white girls don't do anything for me
I HATE THIS REEEEEE

There's really not much I like more than an azn qt with a nice ass. It's hard to describe, but the way they carry weight carries over to their butts and makes them extra-humpable.