ITT: autistic things you do

>pretend cars behind me on the freeway are chasing me

Attached: 1525821109584.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GCtIezVX9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3BlFZWJNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wtq5iCxCIdU
youtube.com/watch?v=-LhU0PuPIqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fBW6Rnazl_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check public bathroom ceilings when I fap to make sure there are no security camz

Another one

>wonder what time it is
>ask myself "what time you got goose?" before checking my phone

Attached: 1524103995148.png (710x750, 196K)

>think that people on Jow Forums are my friends

Attached: 1524931334060.png (727x582, 187K)

I feel a strange connection to ants, whenever I walk around in my yard I keep my eyes peeled on the floor and manoeuvre so I dont step on any of them

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1M)

I can be your friend on here user

Attached: 1527238406024.jpg (251x241, 12K)

>listening to podcasts
>have conversation with myself pretending like I'm on the podcast

pls tell me I'm not the only one

Attached: AACBBA81-BB67-41DA-89E5-19B7A1F03B80-404-00000034386B115D.png (667x684, 53K)

but we are friends user

Attached: 79EAEE1E-9AE0-4A51-98E1-32F6742ED4A9-10063-00006115EA87AB6F.png (1066x558, 63K)

thanks guys i second guessed our friendships for a second but im glad you reminded me about the truth

Attached: 1524932561094.jpg (369x387, 35K)

pretend i'm some sort of magician when i flush the toilet.

I larp as a stronk Jow Forums women and use my sisters pics with timestamp

I think having a job in creating stock footage and images would be very neat.

that is absolutely pathetic. Fucking kill yourself as soon as reasonably possible. If I ever stooped to that level of patheticness just please put a fucking bullet in my skull.

Being agnostic but still praying every night (just in case)

im a 19 yo woman who larps as an incel 35 yo man

think u got those backwards homie.

woaw, rude much?

is it really that bad? I'm a neet with zero friends and this makes me feel like I have friends.

Attached: AE880094-CB35-449E-AAB9-AAAAEF4AA7D3-81649-000045365831723B.jpg (619x453, 26K)

Awwww it's ok if you are pathetic m8. At least no one is around to see you like this. But i too, am autistic and do this.

That sounds like fun. I put my hands through the steering wheel and lean forward, pretending I'm Superman flying low through streets

>greentexting outside Jow Forums.
>speaking with memes
>casually speaking my mother tongue (spanish) as few centuries ago, people thinks is ironic but it's actually natural way of speaking since I like our old literature
>being totally disconnected to current world (no social media etc)
>speaking about philosophical aspects of things at minimal chance, realizing nobody cares and end quickly
>trying to speak as compact as possible so my intervention in conversation are quick and people listen or act as if
>using only one notebook since years ago and milk every blank space so I can use only that notebook
>listening to concrete music

i fantasize about being murdered at work when i go running. usually, when i do this, "in the hall of the mountain king" is playing through my headphones.

Attached: Tsuchiya_Koitsu-Collection_of_Views_of_Japan-Summer_Moon_at_Miyajima-00027668-020907-F12.jpg (1200x807, 132K)

look for nice stairs and hand rails grass gaps slopes and various combinations of those which can be hit in a linear sequence

What is concrete music and why is it autistic?

Are you a skater?

What podcasts user?

nah its not bad. I was just poking at your evident vulnerability about it. rest easy fren.

Attached: 1507137704843s.jpg (98x124, 3K)

Look at cars driving on the opposite lane going at normal speed then switching to hyperdrive once they pass us

Maybe the translation is wrong, is music without melody, sometimes made from noises, based on dissociating the sound of its sourcing and manipulating it .I like it and don't really think it's autistic but it's what people say.

talk to my cat in a stereotypical italian american
>SAMATTA WITCHUU?
>WHY U BREAKA MA BAAALLS?

I do that not just with podcasts, even in videos of people just analysing or debating something.

Your just improving on developing conversational skills fren :)

Like this? youtube.com/watch?v=3GCtIezVX9M

Attached: BIG.jpg (1000x1000, 731K)

>daydream and walk around daily playing scenarios where I'm some kind of business/science genius even though I am barely holding up to college and probably have no chance of making it.

>clicking fingers when nervous or just not doing something
>tapping legs like their drums as well, even if I'm not listening to music just imagining music

Yes, actually there's a lot of music that can fall in the category of concrete music, I go more for songs like
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3BlFZWJNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wtq5iCxCIdU
Gable being more modern
youtube.com/watch?v=-LhU0PuPIqQ

That's called optimism, homeboy

I kinda agree. Live by yourself, try to get what you want, even if you don't make it, it's worth trying. I aim to the bare minimum at college to work on a side project with some others teachers, and try to fund the project with crypto. Was early (2013) investor and made good money in January bullrun.

I think "Dissonant" is the word you're looking for. Penderecki is great btw.

Attached: ThumbsUp.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

probably, thanks user.

Attached: 11111.jpg (299x168, 12K)

That's autistic? Uh oh

Attached: image.jpg (316x332, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fBW6Rnazl_Q
hmmm

Sometimes when I lift I imagine there's a team of scientists on the other side of the two-way mirror getting ready to show the president the perfect man.

Attached: 71O12IYZN4L._UL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 251K)

>have phrases I say when I see certain memes, like when I see Chad I say OUCH! in the same funny voice, or if I see fpbp I do a raspberry out lout because it looks like one written down
>make shitty vaporwave art like this
>read a (you) in the pop up and try to guess what thread it's from
>when waiting for a web page to load, blink eyes slowly until it's loaded
>learned to talk really fast from watching youtube videos on plus speed to save time

Attached: anime vaporwave.png (1920x1080, 580K)

K, u win chadanon

As long as you keep a positive outlook on the future you literally can't fail because you don't see it as failure, just as experiences learnt from that which allow you to grow yourself into what you are trying to project in reality

Attached: feat-may-28-3.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

>tactically scan my house going room to room and shouting "clear!"
>asking my cat how his day was
>fighting myself in the mirror

Attached: 1526612955096.png (606x530, 60K)

Yeah I do the same shit while pretending I am smarter than the people talking.

>i often walk out of class to the restroom just to wash my hands
>anytime i discuss time i look at my left wrist, even if there isn't a watch there
>i always take notice of the way people walk and think lesser of them if they walk flat-flooted or their heels are slightly in
>when im walking and i have nothing to do with my hands and putting them in my pocket isn't comfortable anymore i sort of curl in my fingers like cowboys do before a gunslinging showdown
>sometimes when driving past i take note of all the license plates and count the ones that send in a number or letter of my choice, usually it's 4, and if I see less than the expected value of 4's or whatever on the road i feel a little bad for 4
>have to walk your stairs 2 steps at a time because im afraid of falling backwards and cracking open my head
I can function socially though I'm not completely beyond hope. I still have some semblance of normality

I used to think i could defy destiny, as i was "destined" to do something with my left arm then out of the sudden i would just change arms and so.