Do you have a minute? I don't know who else to turn to with this

Do you have a minute? I don't know who else to turn to with this.

>girl took my virginity in college
>never told her
>we were fwb until graduation
>I move back home a couple states away
>she proceeds to get engaged to some cuck
>two years pass
>I move back to her state for work
>she drunk dials me one night telling me I'm the best thing that has ever happened to her and that she broke off the engagement and really needs to see me now that we live close enough to one another (4 hours)
>I haven't been with or met any other girls since her
>we resume our FWB status
>never discuss what we are doing or the future of us at all
>this goes on for a few months
>she gets pregnant
>I tell her I support her no matter what
>she decides to go to doctor
>I pay
>I drive up and take time off to stay and help her recover
>I go to doctor with her
>I wait in the lobby
>turns out she wanted me in there with her but never told me
>she's been taking the past few days to blow up at me and let me know how much of a piece of shit I am for not being in there with her
>texts me something about how I fucked her up and she doesn't know what to think of me any more
>I have so many conflicting emotions about it all

Like I know I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with her and dating was stupid considering I was 4 hours away but I still feel bad about it all. I don't want to hurt her or anyone else for that matter.
I should be relieved that I don't have to deal with her bullshit any more (I left a lot out) but I'm also miserable.

Femanons, robots, incels, chads, anyone please help me make sense of this.

Attached: latina girl yawning.jpg (478x478, 56K)

from what youve told me it sounds like she realized the series of poor choices she has made and wants to blame it on you. that blame may or may not be rightfully placed though. its always hard to give proper advice on complicated situations because the posters tend to clean it up/clean themselves up but if this is really what happened then yeah abortion tends to sober people up about their lives and she is likely in a bit of shock about how things have turned out

>turns out she wanted me in there with her but never told me
>she's been taking the past few days to blow up at me and let me know how much of a piece of shit I am for not being in there with her
Cant live with em cant live without em

If you were in there with her, she probably would've found another reason to be mad at you. She's just trying find a reason to shift the blame onto you and make you the reason she had to go through an abortion. So I'd say cut her some slack and just let yourself be her emotional punching bag until she recovers. But, if she's still like this 6 months from now, then that's a different story.

>>girl took my virginity in college
Stopped reading here.

>fwb
>fwb when she left her fiance for you
>fwb and not talking about the future when it's obvious you're in an unspoken relationship
>fwb and waiting outside while she gets an abortion

yeah I'm OK taking the shit because obviously this is a pretty intense thing to deal with ontop all the emotions involved with being pregnant

But I also don't know if had I been in there she assumes that we would be together forever and and have a deeper relationship.

she didn't leave her fiancee for me, she left him and moved in with a friend a few months before I moved back.
I told her time and time again that we needed to have an intimate dinner to discuss our past and future but it never happened because of bad effort or other friends wanting to hang out with us etc.
I asked some female friends of mine about the whole process and all of them said it would be weird to have a guy in there with them.
I still feel bad for not being in there. It's not like I couldn't do it, I just didn't know what was appropriate.

is this loss orig

this
gtfo

Normie shit gtforiginal

No that'd be a miscarriage.

Abortions are rough procedures and things of this nature aren't unheard of. I guess you could place a large cylindrical object up your rectum you normalfag piece of shit. Hope she hates you forever and attempts to ruin your life.

She sounds like an emotionally abusive roastie.

Attached: 21105538.jpg (677x657, 77K)

posts like these make me glad I'm a robot, fuck this normie shit

It looks like you got a pretty good deal. You got some pussy and now she's giving you an easy exit.

The fuck is an FWB
Facebook ?? ??
I don't get normalfag speak.

Fire/Water/Bear
It's Pokemon terminology for a core of three Pokemon that work together. Fire, Water and Bear cover each other's weaknesses pretty well, with only Fire's Rock weakness not being covered.

W-was she a Latina?

(Orgy anal)

Been in similar situations, She just wants to dump all her baggage and crazy off on someone and leave you all fucked up so she can go live a normal life. You can make a clean exit or be stupid and stick around for all of it. I'm aware you're more likely prone to go for the latter because you think it's the morally right choice. Go play captain save a hoe and tell us a really entertaining story a few months from now about what she puts you through.

Friend with benefits, a fuckbuddy. Something we'll probably never have.

I don't have the kind of experience with women that you do, but based on what you've written in the OP and your following posts, I would suggest keeping out of her nonsense. She wants to fix her problematic life/lifestyle that crumbled up into a failed almost-marriage, and to fix it, she's looking to people to (quite literally) fill the gap in her now. I'd expect that of someone who has had casual sex in such a manner. It's unfortunate, but it's just how it is. She's a simple definition of "damaged goods", and unless you're an Amazon warehouse handler, you'd best steer clear.

she's clearly a fucking basket case get out now while you can

>I'm aware you're more likely prone to go for the latter because you think it's the morally right choice. Go play captain save a hoe and tell us a really entertaining story a few months from now about what she puts you through.

Wise words. But yeah see you in a few months OP. Remember the pussy isn't worth it.