Obesity is really quite horrific when you think about it

Obesity is really quite horrific when you think about it.

It's normalised and nobody's shocked by it anymore but when you think about it it's like something out of a horror movie. Someone who can't stop eating, even to the point where they're 500% of the weight they should be and slowly being smothered to death by their own body they just can't stop. They can't walk, they can't move, they can't do anything anymore but eat. They'll eat themselves to death slowly over the course of decades until their body gives out. And there's not a thing they can realistically do about it, their only joy in life is eating. It's easy to say "just stop eating", but to them it's like hearing "just stop breathing".

Attached: My-600-Lb-Life-One-Ton-Family-Perrios-Update-Photos.jpg (800x451, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3OfjD6io_M&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thought I was the only one who thought of it like that

Kill all fat ppl

>Kill all fat ppl
unironically this, eugenics is a very good thing.
If someone can't complete a certain amount of physical and mental tests then they should be taken to a boot camp to train for 6 months, if they haven't improved by the end of the 6 moths they should be killed.
Natural selection is very important.

As a fattie who is working really hard to lose the weight, I had the same realization, but it's really horrifying when you realize that you are the monster.

If I pushed them over, would they be able to get up? Or would they die like a turtle?

just memeing of course. I am well aware a turtle can right itself.

In all honesty, some paramedics would probably end up helping them.

>nobody's shocked by it anymore
Shock is regional and cultural. I still see people rubber necking at exceptionally grotesque specimens.

these women still find a husband who will take care of them

Attached: ė—‰ëŠė´ë…€.jpg (634x785, 71K)

the human body becomes so bizarre how does this even happen

Attached: world-s-biggest-hips-626939.jpg (620x413, 70K)

>why you do this, it hurts

Attached: poverty-african-kids.jpg (250x248, 14K)

I like food, don't care about society and don't care if I live less long. I don't understand suicidal robots who want to live low risk lifestyles.

>dat ass
hnnng

in all seriousness, how can they afford to eat so much? i've noticed many of the overweights are poor too.

>I like food, don't care about society and don't care if I live less long.
I'm happy that you won't reproduce.

There are too many people on the planet anyways. I don't like society so I don't care if I hurt it.

>tfw abusing your opioid reward center because you have not worked towards or accomplished any long term goals for a dopamine hit
the absolute state of lardasses

I have to admit that obese people are the only kind of people that disgust me.
I dont have a problem with SJWs, trump soporters, black, jews, etc.
Fats are the only people that i dont like

I like my dopamine hits. It makes me happy. I have a genetic mutation that makes me produce low dopamine so it's necessary otherwise I just wanna sleep all day.

you don't really have to eat that much, just eat enough of a calorically dense food, with the right genetics;

Dopamine is the goal oriented network, not the opioid consumption reward network. You have poor health because you are a complacent tub of shit.

This is truly an embarrassment, to let yourself become a caricature of a hippo

Attached: a02585e425d71b66cf887f4e6705b24b.jpg (925x406, 42K)

The world sucks so I do whatever makes me happy. If you want me to stop build a better world.

His legs still look normal, wtf?
fat people are so disgusting.

Take accountability for your actions you weak fucking slime.

>It's normalised and nobody's shocked by it anymore

And yet people bitch about it constantly. It's even normalized to make fun of it. You don't live in reality apparently.

idunno, I think of it a a fatal personality flaw

like if you're a person who is antisocial and causes problems everywhere you go, that is decreasing your chances of success and increasing your chances of dying

being a binge eating huge ham planet is the same sort of thing. You're missing some component of your brain that allows moderation and self-discipline (at least as it concerns food).

I think it even furthers this narrative that fat people buy into things like fat acceptance, health at every size, etc. where they're told that peoples body shapes are just static and part of them. They're so incapable of fixing it that they find some coping mechanism instead.

Killing fatties won't protect later generations. Thete are plenty of skinny people with fat kids

How would that make me feel better? I'm not rich and have no social skills. What do you suggest to make me happy? If nothing then I'll continue on my path.

>genetics
No

>Killing fatties won't protect later generations.
It will give parents a reason to raise their kids properly.
"WHAT, IF MY SMOOCHY BOO IS FAT HE/SHE'LL BE KILLED?!?!"

It's really fucking simple, stop eating.
Take vitamins and drink water and coffee, do not eat solid food. I know your hambrain is churning (butter) excuses and redirecting all accountability to something external. Just stop, you are in control of your vessel and your decisions are your own. You know the reality of your poor health from your condition, don't be willfully ignorant. And if you're complacent, kill yourself, since it doesn't matter anyway right?

Attached: IMG_1459.jpg (880x498, 93K)

Lmao you are fuck dense man. Part of me wants to pity you. Read what you typed, then refer back to my first reply

The average american female weighs 166lbs, which is what I weigh and I am a hair under 6 foot

Killing myself won't make me feel good. It's about feeling happy.

You can weigh 300 pounds as a man and be ok. You're Skelly.

Who cares? We're all going to the same place in the end. If you want to eat yourself into morbid obesity that's your choice.

Attached: 412455.jpg (1024x752, 153K)

>You can weigh 300 pounds as a man and be ok

wrong

Go to the doctor, see if you have any problems, like iron deficiency or whatever, fix all the technical shit with your body. Remove all crutches from your psyche. Then start on your body. No, you'll never look like Chad, but you will feel like Chad. Take accountability for your actions.

Morbidly obese people are a drain to society & the environment.

It's called being strong fat. You can wrestle and crush your opponent

Society rejected me. I don't care if I burden it.

You have probably already damaged the natural pathways and will need a time of abstinence (or in this case extreme moderation) similar to an alcoholic. You wanted to feel better because you have established a habit and new pathway of reward, lack the fortitude to simply accept the problem or attempt a solution. Happiness is inherently fleeting and a terrible goal, as you need larger and larger hitd to receive the same stimulation. Dopamine hits increase in proportion to the personam importance of the goal.

I'm about his height, 142lbs and don't even consider myself skelly.

I've been kinda fat before, gotta say being skinny feels much better.

>caring about society
Norman alert. Society is bullshit.

Attached: flyswatter.jpg (657x527, 41K)

>Norman alert. Society is bullshit.
Normie alert. Not caring about your mortal vessel is just like chad and stacy that fuck anything that moves, std or not.

Normies have a reason to care about society. Robots don't. You're a failed normie. Normie in all senses except not getting laid

And if you're suicidal why do you care about your mortal vessel? Makes no sense.

Dont have to care about society to feed you to the polar bears. Gotta stop you from increasing demand of innocent plants and animals.

this thread's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=h3OfjD6io_M&t

>Normie in all senses except not getting laid
I don't care about getting laid, I care about my body though.
There's no reason for me to suffer through life anymore than I have to so I make things easier by keeping my body healthy.

Oreos and lots of foods don't use animal meat. Even so the animals will die no matter what I do. May as well eat them

Not eating makes me mentally suffer. It makes me less happy

>Not eating makes me mentally suffer. It makes me less happy
Getting over any addiction is tough at the start.

Meanwhile Chad and Stacy hit the gym, eat healthy, and have good personal hygiene. Unshowered fat fucks are robot territory.

The body is primed to store and keep as much fat as possible. We evolved in conditions where resources were scarce so it was basically impossible to get obese. Now calories are too easy to obtain.
Eating just 500 calories over what your body needs will gain you 50 lbs in a year. Multiply that over a few years and it's very easy to become obese.

we live in a society where people are fat

>Eating just 500 calories under what your body needs will lose you 50 lbs in a year. Multiply that over a few years and it's very easy to lose weight.
>Meanwhile Chad and Stacy hit the gym, eat healthy, and have good personal hygiene. Unshowered fat fucks are robot territory.
?
I thought being a robot was due to mental issues, for me it's a strong mix of anxiety and depression, for you it's addiction to food.

It's not like they're eating his fod.

The body wants to gain fat, not lose it. Far easier for a person to gain fat than to lose it. People struggle to lose fat after a certain point and regain fat easy because the body fucks with your hormones to increase appetite the more fat you lose, and simultaneously slows your metabolism to lower your actual caloric requirements.

Just count calories.

>The body wants to gain fat, not lose it.
if you don't give it more food than you use you'll lose weight, metabolism can only slow that down for so long.

But isn't fat meant to be burnt? I mean, what's the point of having energy storage if it's not to be used?

>But isn't fat meant to be burnt?
reee no facts he obviously wants to stay fat

what does coffin in which those extremely fat people look like?

Some some as wide as a car
x

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

imagine the feast the maggots will have on the rotting corpse
they'll eat it for months before they clear it to the bone

Any excuse is good enough to post the spic-nig cycle post I suppose!

Attached: BrkZ-ehIIAE8A_W.jpg (1003x348, 53K)

yeah if you're like 7 feet tall

I went to my hometown with my parents yesterday and like 60% of the people there are fuckin' fat, it's fucking insane. I even saw fat toddlers.

Animal and meat byproducts are everywhere and fat correlates with stupidity. After choking on a chicken bone and rotting, how long until your gelatinous remains are found?

It's the obscene amount of carbs people eat. Subsidized corn/wheat and a demonization of fats and protein have led to this, people being literally glued to devices isn't helping much either.

The Food Pyramid needs to be completely reworked or abolished altogether, no one needs 8-11 servings of carbs a day unless they're doing a ton of actual hard physical work or exercise compulsively.

It's in the food. All food in the US has grease and sugar and salt in it, I've been to the US a couple years ago (Pennsylvania) and literally got sick after a few days, my shit turned liquid and I could taste the grease in my mouth hours after every meal. I ended up finding a bakery who specially for me made bread without added sugar and other crap and got milk directly from a farmer, together with eggs and carefully chosen meat I could eat relatively normal for the last couple weeks.

Fat babies are cute because they have all these rolls.

Fat toddlers just make me see red, these obese motherfuckers bring new life in the world just to ruin it right off the bat. Fuck them.

What if they've been born as fat toddlers as well?

You mean raised, right? Well, 3 or 4 generations ago there were practically no fat people around so it doesn't span that damn far.

>screencapping your own post
>>>/reddit/

>The Food Pyramid needs to be completely reworked or abolished altogether, no one needs 8-11 servings of carbs a day unless they're doing a ton of actual hard physical work or exercise compulsively.
this desu. hunter-gatherers ate very few carbs.

This is actually a good point, wasn't the food pyramid built with soldiers or manual labor workers in mind? It definitely doesn't seem fit at all considering we live in a sedentary society where being active in a real way is completely optional for a good 80% of the first world population. Processed sugars shouldn't even be on there, if you're eating their recommended servings of carbs and fruit then you're already matching or surpassing the daily amount of sugar the AHA says we should have. These (the AHA) are the people who are the official spokespeople on the shit that kills more Americans than anything else but no one listens to them when they say the average man should only consume 35 grams of sugar a day and the average woman should only consume 25 grams a day. We're sticking our fingers in our ears as people tells us how to avoid living awfully and dying young.

People think that living in a way that will make you happy and satisfied is the exact same as living in a way that will make you happy RIGHT NOW when that couldn't be further from the truth in this situation and so many others we're being willfully blind to.

>dying young

Being fat is stupid but dying young is actually the patrician, redpilled way to end it all. There is absolutely nothing good or worthwhile about old age.

LOLE fat nigger CunTs. fucking succ a hampsters pussy

Old age is good if you're able to make it good, which is why being fat is terrible. Saying you want to die young is pretty stupid as well, if you aren't dying now when your apparent suicidal sentiments are still bubbling then why would you be so sure you're going to do it 4 minutes, 4 hours, 4 days, 4 months, 4 years or 40 years from now? Makes little sense to put so much faith into this nebulous future person rather than build the best life for them right now.

Most obese people aren't that bad though faggot. A worse curse is the temperance revolution that has immoral behavior illegal. They even ban fun food in schools now days to reach the goal of another religious law being in place someday, against gluttony. Being surrounded by mind controlled sheep is some twilight zone shit.

Attached: 1474191098944.jpg (785x757, 208K)

Funny, people like this probably thought the exact same thing.
It's better to burn out than to fade away.

Attached: the joys of old age.jpg (1892x904, 224K)

"Old age is good if you're able to make it good", what do you think I mean by this?

I'm 100% for killing yourself or having your family pull the plug if you have a form of mental disorder that makes it impossible for you to talk to people or inform others that there's tiny bugs eating you. That's not the point though, I was talking about the idea that the years going by doesn't necessarily mean you must die, it can but it doesn't have to.

Many people likely have a form of cancer inside them, without their knowledge, that's been there for years regardless of their age. A lot of these people could be children even but I don't think children or old people should kill themselves just because of the off-chance that they'll get cancer or dementia. You live well, play your cards right and aging is good if you're able to make it good. These exceptions you're trying to bring up aren't the rule and don't invalidate it.

remove gibs, obesity ends

This might be the dumbest thing I have ever read, and I've been on Jow Forums for years

Haha, no it doesn't. People can still work easy jobs and buy sugar laced calorie dense foods for cheap.

> fun food

because there's no fat white republicans, riiiiight

> that's why diets work so well!

you fucking americans have a sugar problem and your dumb ass media and marketing have hid it from you. people all over the world eat extremely fatty and calory rich food and stay slim. how? because they eat very little sugar and you americans have sugar in E V E R Y T H I N G

>oy vey don't buy steak with your ebt you lazy neet

Starch turns to sugar anyway. Are you saying other countries have no starch in their diets? Why would we put sugar in everything?

A bigger problem is our salt, they want everyone on blood pressure meds and salt is a preservative. Salt makes you more hungry, and it's cheap too, to add to the capitalist scheming.

But the media hiding a sugar problem? Our news shits on sugar often, they tax it, remove sugary drinks from school, etc, diabetes.

Hungry ghosts.

Fuck. And I ran 18 miles this morning.

>TFW you go one day without kfc

Lmao just eat a bunch of broccoli.

It doesnt effect you enough for you to care

Can this be blamed on the Jews? afaf

Attached: peppers.jpg (500x400, 21K)