I don't know what video game to play

I don't know what video game to play.

Attached: asuka.jpg (790x590, 247K)

i'm going to play etrian odyssey v and make 1 male character to self insert as and surround him with qt anime girls

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

Bro, you chose to live this way. Man up and face the consequences for your actions.
Rune Factory 3

Fallout New Vegas is pretty comfy

Dwarf Fortress.

I might try do resident evil without saving that can be fun. It's real survival horror that way.

Gremlins Inc is a fun game you should play

Attached: steam-screen08.jpg (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>Fallout New Vegas
welcome to 8 years ago? get with the times gramps

>playing modern games

enjoy your propaganda

>Not enjoying old games.
Fag. Playing Saints Row 1 right now. Before that Oblivion.

I love RF but imo Rune Factory 4 was more streamlined, plus the crafting is amazing. Really comfy series overall though

>playing the absolute dreck that is 2018's lineup
the only game that's good so far this year is Ni No Kuni II

Oh nice, playing oblivion right now myself i never tried making a sword & board character, so im doing that

That's what I usually play as. My "Canon" character is weapon and sheild Warrior. Female Nord. I personally switch between sword, mace, and hand to hand as my fighting method.

I usually like to play either a knight conjurer or archer, so its been a fun mixup so far. Didn't realize shields were so effective

Yeah I heard RF4 is better, which is why I recommend starting off with 3.

Darkest Dungeon is comfy

Honestly it's hard to go back to the old ones, so if anyone is getting into the series, it'd be best to start from the beginning. They improve every game, so it's hard to go back to a slightly inferior game. You get the best experience going in order, or that's what I think

Yeah, make sure to wait after level 25 for most the enchanted leveled weapons. If you're going shield then also make sure to get Escutcheon of Chorrol. It's a very powerful shield with a very powerful reflect damage enchantment. It's a bit OP.

How does it compare to the shield of the crusader? Been using that set for the more difficult areas since you can get it early and level it with you

Darkest Dungeon is an endless grindan RNG simulator

play battlerite thank me later

Lmao! Truly

I suggest you playing with a girl's vagina and stop using Jow Forums you creep .Go outside and live your life !

I'm trying mister, although my goal revolves more around canning iced tea, but either way living life is the goal.

Hard to say, because the Crusader gear is great but only really effective if wearing them all. I tend to do that later in the game so guess if you already got the armor set then keep with it. I tend to use that one shield until I get crusader armor.

Do you have Nioh?

minecraft its pretty awesome you should stream it on youtube