Hey robots, I've come here from /mu/ and am curious what kind of music you listen to

Hey robots, I've come here from /mu/ and am curious what kind of music you listen to.

Attached: godtier-3.jpg (496x500, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43y8cGFzSeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GdtpljsRNI4
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rl7sdXn3Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=dQOTDrzHSkU
youtu.be/sfGf3pqPMes
youtu.be/8jFy6SBcGJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1920s music like Kay Kayser to 1980s rock and everything in between especially disco

I mostly listen to metal like judas priest and 3 inches of blood but I also like advantgarde music like current 93. Also I love the Monstercat label so edm as well.

Mostly comedy music cause it's the only thing that makes me happy anymore

You into Ween at all?

pink floyd and stuff like that

I haven't heard of them, but I'll write it down. Mostly I listen to Ninja Sex Party, Fountains of Wayne, and Flight of the Conchords

Little bit of everything, currently got Black Sabbath playing. Like the first poster, 1920s big band, Disco, Metal, dubstep, chiptube, Vaporwave, South Western Country. Just about everything. One my favorites though is the subgenre Folk Metal. Got Folk Metal from Finland, Scandinavia, Ireland, German, Polish, Russian, Mongolian, Chinese, Japanese. The more native instruments the better, especially if singing in native language. Folk Metal certainly would be my favorite.

I'd start with this album since it's considered one of their best and is pretty accessible. It's the album that got me into experimental music. The Pod is probably my personal favorite, but it's also really inaccessible.

Attached: R-261830-1398878206-3538.jpeg-8.jpg (600x600, 91K)

extreme /meal/

Attached: 1526327347079[2].png (1024x768, 137K)

Okay I'll look into it. Do you know any other good comedy bands? I personally hate Bo Burnham, he's trying too hard to be edgy imo

Not him but early weird Al is pretty good.

I don't listen to much music.
MF Doom's bretty good though, I also like Tyler, The Creator

CAN WE FIX IT?

Yeah, I love his early work. Eventually he got bland but some of his parodies are superb

Retrowave

Originalio

Attached: a3444055909_10.jpg (1200x1200, 522K)

Top tier piano music:

youtube.com/watch?v=43y8cGFzSeQ

youtube.com/watch?v=GdtpljsRNI4

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rl7sdXn3Gc

You listen to this to?
who told you about this??
Did you come across it yourself?

Why, we all love the album you posted
youtube.com/watch?v=dQOTDrzHSkU

youtu.be/sfGf3pqPMes

This

nicu thanks user i wanted to listen to some piano

A bit of various genres, though the clearly biggest bulk is electronic music with some occasional metal and rap splashed into it. Currently listening mostly to j-core and various breakcore-esque genres.

I like IDM, mostly aphex twin and boards of canada

I know no music.

Klaus Schulze rn

hay /mu/tant, i used to go to moo all the time but its gone bad.
youtu.be/8jFy6SBcGJA