Tfw balding manlet (174cm) at only 18

>tfw balding manlet (174cm) at only 18

If I had one of the two it would be alright, but fuck this that's not the case

I just have to admit that losing my hair is actually more harsh than being 174cm tall, anyone here tried an hair transplant? I would defo do this since I got a lot of hair in the back but I'm scared to be like pic related in my 30s

Attached: sport-preview-wayne-rooney2.jpg (620x413, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdb.riken.jp/en/research/laboratory/tsuji.html)
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.2003705
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>90117630
>Tfw eat daily broccoli and meat products.
Tfw no balding.

>tfw 188cm but 15cm penis and thin
JUST

>losing my hair is actually more harsh than being 174cm tall

It is not.

You need to be between 185 and 194 cm to realize how shit your height actually is and that you just need to get taller.

The other day I thought for a second how bad being 174cm would be and how better my life is because I'm 188cm and not 174 or 173 (actual height which I thought of).

Under 195 cm is manlet.

Attached: 1527269190424.jpg (374x347, 39K)

>hair transplant
please don't do that it's going to look even worse

>tfw 191cm
>thick blonde hair
Life's still shit but I try to get by. If it makes you feel any better I'll probably go bald once I turn 40 since that is the fate of most Nordcucks

lol you literally humblebrag in every single thread

>tfw i have autism and have been a NEET for 3 years now

Huh? I never post in these kind of threads, this was literally the first time. You might be confusing me with another Sven. By the way my penis is only 14cm

>Born with good genes
>Life is still shit

What's your excuse

Why? Every celebrity does that and it seems that it works pretty well on them, except for some exceptions

in sweden everyone is 191cm tall?
I would be a total manlet there

hell ye brotha

Attached: 1526403487300.png (459x431, 197K)

Un chauve de 18 ans c'est rare et excitant je trouve

lmao

I don't have good genes, I'm autistic and have anxiety and paranoia.

they have plenty of money to do it
it takes years to move that much hair and if you have genetic hairloss you're still going to lose hair
celebrities that get transplants are also on every hairloss medication out there

Je suis pas chauve faut pas déconner
Y'a que les golfes qui se dégarnissent un peu, personne m'a fait la remarque encore mais dans 2-3 ans ça sera pas la même je pense

It's not that much expensive i've seen, in Turkey at least

And it's more and more common

Just shave it all or buzz cut it, man. That’s what I did when I started at 17, probably a combination of bad lifestyle, stress and generally meh genetics for me. It helped my confidence so much.

You can get a good transplant for about only $8k in South Korea.

Attached: 07aee731e7c5ffe39901e0250cc7795e.png (627x194, 95K)

I would try it but not now cause like I said it's not visible, I have pretty long hair to hide that atm

The main point is that you should never get cosmetic surgery in the US. Go to Europe, or Japan/SK.

>tfw 193cm and a head full of thick hair

Attached: 1524932561094.jpg (369x387, 35K)

I thought it wasn’t visible, and then I saw bad pictures of me with a flash on. You’re convincing yourself it isn’t visible by looking at it with a certain angle you know hides it. But at the first wind blow, the first time your hair gets wet, it’ll be visible. Maybe not right now, but in a few years. If you noticed it, it means it started a while ago.

Also 174cm is alright in France, you’re just slightly under average. Stop listening to Jow Forums memes.

Shave your head.

Talk to your derm about getting on fin/min + dermarolling and hope you get no severe sides. There also Tsuji (cdb.riken.jp/en/research/laboratory/tsuji.html) and this journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.2003705 which are two promising studies that might lead to products in a about a decade.

lol fucking mods

JUST SHAVE YOUR HEAD

/thread