Woman: "If you want to get a girl...

>Woman: "If you want to get a girl, you have to EARN one! Make something of yourself! Be impressive! Be the best you can be!"
>woman is a 22 year old apathetic B-student at a second-rate college, with a part time job, financial aid from her parents, and no long-term life goals or passions
>will never have a career or be a breadwinner, just marry a more successful guy in 5-6 years when she gets bored of letting tall men ejaculate on her face

Attached: 1527315593346.png.jpg (500x537, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lcAsad-E9CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you know all of these details? Are you a gf haver AND a manlet?

That's the way it is. Women can be choosers because of the amount of dudes lining up. Same can't be said for most men.

Just learning about hypergamy?

Attached: 1508310831715.jpg (400x489, 32K)

But how can they have NO self awareness about it?

I could understand if she said "that's just the way it is, I have the pussy so you have to work for it." But they don't, they think they're giving life improvement advice to a lesser being or some shit.

They think THEY'RE a good and high quality "person", regardless of gender, and you're not, and you have to fix this so you can "earn" them. And not once do they ever stop to think, what am I really bringing to this exchange?

I swear to god, women feel more self-worth than Napoleon did after his greatest victories, just by waking up in the morning.

Constantly being desired tends to inflate the ego, would be my guess.

women are individuals and some of them are dumbasses

>groups are made up by individuals so you can't make general statements about general trends exhibited by the groups

no sorry that's not how it works, please take your sophistry elsewhere you teenage tumblr garbage

She seems self aware I that she is simply describing the situation. You should ask more questions if you'd like to determine whether she was self aware or not. Being smug or overbearing doesn't disqualify her.

Womanless incel, you chose to live this way. Man up and face the consequences for your actions.

>what is bayesian inference

Bayesian inference is 'making general statements about general trends exhibited by the groups' par excellence. You're so retarded holy shit.

you can't take one thing one woman said and pretend it's what they all think though
this woman is clearly a dumbass

The point of the thread is to suggest that this is a general trend.

Ah yes the joys of youth and just figuring this shit out

Attached: wanna.jpg (542x616, 36K)

good data points then
surely a sample of all young, attractive women will be a good reflection of women as a whole

That's just life man. What incentive do you think guys have when they go out and try for difficult high stress high status high earning careers? Just money? Well yeah that's part of it, but its mostly to get more women and to get laid.

If we lived in some type of world where there was 1 man for every 10 women, and you could basically get pussy just by being average what incentive would there to be to build civilization?

>is used to update the probability for a hypothesis as more evidence or information becomes available
Stop being so combative and disingenuous. No reason to release that bitterness from your life on the internet. You were talking to a girl, which I'd assume gave you more information to adjust your original claim.

>just marry a more successful guy in 5-6 years
If that plan comes to fruition then her reproductive strategy works. Also this would be congruent with her advice of making the most of yourself if you want the woman.

I miss the point in getting angry about women's preference for the guy with the better brain chemicals, resources, connections, power, genetics etc. If there's so much demand that women simply have to look pretty in order to bag a successful man then your rage should be directed at men for having such low standards for themselves.

its just supply and demand. Sadly women have a gigantic advantage in it.

The dudes trying to "earn" women are the orbiters. The jittery over-compensating Brads doing PUA tricks like trained monkeys and the masochistic omegas who take verbal punishment in hopes of getting their manhood validated.

Don't be those guys.

Thanks for proving you wouldn't even have a clue what you were talking about even if your life depended on it.

>a woman getting a degree who has a job
>doesn't deserve better than a NEET apparently

Semantic games work better in nontranscript form.

Neets don't deserve shit, that being said getting a degree and a job as a woman does not add to your value at all. Women need to seriously get this through their heads, in many cases its a huge negative. We do not care at all if you make 10k a year or 250k, it adds nothing.

Your youth and your beauty is your value. That's what it comes down to.

I could only agree on yearly income if the man is taking home at least 60k, otherwise you will probably feel it. Can't agree on the others. Family, skills, and personality are at least as important when planning a lifetime together.

And none of this are related to degrees and jobs in any way.

no idea what you're trying to say

I was addressing the points in order and skipped degree.

holy fuck this projection
hoooleee fuk

I think the woman having a job is valuable if the man is making less than 60k.
I dont think youth and beauty is a woman's only value, as her family, skills, and personality are very important variables when attempting to permanently pair.

>op is n ugly fgt who can't get no dik
I should known

>hurrr your value is only in looks
>what is building a life together with someone or raising children or affording a house
>implying the only reason people go to school or work is to increase their own sexual marketplace value

>Woman: "If you want to get a girl, you have to EARN one! Make something of yourself! Be impressive! Be the best you can be!"

I'm a MGTOW, but I think this makes sense, or would make sense in a society where women were actually worth it. Most men aren't natural born go-getters, they wouldn't do anything if it weren't for the pussy incentive. Women being so demanding is a blessing in disguise, it helps men make something of themselves when otherwise they'd sit and rot. Elon Musk types who hustle for its own sake are a huge exception to a rule that holds about 99% of the time.

>would make sense
That's one of two issues: women don't try in any way, but men have to be minor gods to have a single chance with even a slut.
The second issue is that being the best is not enough anyway. Even if you're rich with a car, a house, many hobbies (even normalfag-approved ones), great education (and the matching intellect) and a great career while being fit, it's still not enough. There are many robots in this exact situation right now.

>minor god
This is peak robot. You guys feel so entitled to a perfect waifu that you see the very fair requirements for such a gf as impossible.

I'm a skinny, ginger manlet and I get laid. youtu.be/lcAsad-E9CQ Robots have no excuse.

Hmmm.... who could possibly be behind this post....... really activates my almonds...............