Is keto a good diet if you're a fatty and want to lose weight fast?

Is keto a good diet if you're a fatty and want to lose weight fast?

Attached: 1486001742506.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Just eat one balanced meal a day. No soda, no beer, low carbs. Worked for me.

>1 meal

Literally how?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.03_[2018.05.25_01.49.11].png (308x598, 248K)

What's a keto??

Healthy snacks, once or twice a day. No chips or cookies, nothing with empty calories.

Just don't eat. That's what I did. Lost 40lbs.

yes OP, keto/paleo works. after a week on it i didnt miss the carbs. lowered insulin resistance starts the fat burning process.

Eat 3 meals a day. Ice cold water when you wake up and some folgers. It will get your metabolism going. Eat only chicken, broccoli and drink water with meals. 3 meals a day. Lift and become zyzz.

Attached: 1526411101434.gif (275x428, 944K)

ketogenic diet, essentially low carb paleo with majority of calories coming from healthy fats and a moderate amount of protein. also good for a host of other disorders besides obesity.

Lost 60 lbs doing low-carb within 6 monts (started with less than 5 grams of carb per day to induce ketosis). Had 1 cheat day per week. I also picked up cycling and running after losing the first 25 - 30 lbs. Kept that up for 2 years and then gained everything back in 3 years.

Its the best kind sweety pie.

No! Go paleo instead.

the best way to lose weight is the following

>plant based diet
>one hour of cardio per day
>drinking lots of water

it's impossible not to lose weight if you do this

If you want liver failure and smell like a garbage truck keto is great.

If you however wanna stay on track and be healthy AND lose a shitton of weight, go for a raw vegan diet.
You'll have less BO, your skin will look healthier as well.

>plant based diet
Vegetable oil comes from a plant
Potatoes are a vegetable

French fry diet it is then.

I mean, you're not wrong. But I would reconsider.

Attached: 1520289174659.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>taking it literally and not using an ounce of your brain

your post would be funny if people didn't unironically think like that and wonder why they don't lose weight

Have you seen any fat cavemen? No, then disregard all these foody, fruit n veg, basic fags

Its was joke. My average one meal i eat every day is a pound or so of meat or fish with a pile of vegetables. Also only drink water or tea. Very rarely milk.

Attached: 20180426_113059.jpg (423x413, 96K)

Yes keto works.

Although if you are actually a fatty understand that unless you are very lucky or younger than 20. Massive weight loss will just leave you with stretch marks, and loose skin everywhere. I lost 70lbs with keto. And idk. I suppose health Wise it's better, but getting skinny won't make you attractive. I feel like a saggy post pregnancy bitch.

Attached: 1522912400755.png (658x901, 75K)

personally I found keto with intermittent fasting to do a great job, though I was doing regular exercise at the time so if you want to be sedentary don't expect any fast results. you can also replace some of the fat lost with muscle if you start working out to prevent excessive loose skin after large weight loss.

lost about 10 kg over the course of about two months, and looked/felt a lot healthier. overall it feels much better.

Yeah.
Regardless of diet you want to exercise a lot though to push the calorie deficit a bit harder.
I mean serious shit like jogging a 5k or cycling 10 every few days.

No it's a meme. Calorie counting is all that matters. Though imo the best way to lose weight is water fasting. Literally just don't eat for 2-4 weeks. The first few days will be hell because your blood sugar will drop but after that the body will start eating away at it's own fat and you won't even be hungry anymore. You'll lose the equivalent of multiple months worth of weight loss with a normal routine in weeks.

Do on and off phases of dry fasting. Its will make your body absorb the lose skin to retain every bit of water it can.

>Calorie counting is all that matters
Hahaha look at the man who believes in free will.

Humans are not logic machines. Your hormones, which you only have a limited degree of control over will alter your decision making processes and make you eat. A good diet will supress insulin production at the very least.

>Duuude lmao just eat 1000 calories of gummy bears a day u'll lose weight bro it's so easy!

It really works. It keeps you satisfied because of the fat and it stops cravings because your insulin isn't spiking like crazy. Do it. Reddit has a bunch of info and recipes...

>Your hormones, which you only have a limited degree of control over will alter your decision making processes and make you eat.

Thats exactly what a weak-willed person who is has no discipline would say.
You have to make yourself do it. If you just go with the flow of course you will eat like you normally would. Prove to yourself that you are more than just hormonal impulses by beating what you claim is impossible.

If you do intense exercise with a severe calorie deficit, your body goes to your muscles for calories, and you have an increased risk for injury. Plus, exercising supresses resting metabolic rate. It's really easier to lose weight by just staying the fuck away from bread, sugary shit, and other simple carbs. If you want to boost your resting metabolic rate, lift weights and build muscle.

I lost 70lbs. It has nothing to do with will beyond merely wanting to lose weight.

Attached: boogie2988-before-and-after.jpg (1140x701, 157K)

Keto is really good from what I've heard, but still watch your calorie intake
That is fasting, it is more extreme.

never take any advice from vegans. all the onions rotted their brains.

what you should do is go on a fast:
check out snake diet on youtube. the Canadian manlet is crazy but that shit works. fasting is a very good approach.

keto is pretty good because it kills your hunger and you fart less

I wouldn't call it healthy though

gall stones??

I don't doubt that, but technically calories are all that matters in the actual weight loss part. If you eat 1000 calories worth of gummy bears you'll lose more weight than if you eat 1500 calories worth of vegetables, it's just easier to maintain the latter. Calories are all that matter for weight loss, the rest of the diet is just about making you able to maintain it in the long term. The reason why i said keto is a meme is because it sets a hard limit to the amount of carbs you can eat which is bullshit. Generally more meat is better for weight loss because it's filling and is low in calories, so it's good to eat more protein and less carbs but it's not a hard limit and it's ok to change it up from time to time.

Just drink water a lot of water, more than you do usually. If you aren't peeing all day you're doing it wrong

Should I fast(snake diet) or do what this user said? I kinda wanna detox so I think fasting will do me more good.

just don't eat that much, cut down on sugar and don't forget to move
If you don't move, your metabolism will slow down

>Fart less
Is there a diet that lets me lose weight and fart more? Seriously, farting is one of the few simple pleasures I still enjoy and I'm sad I don't do it more often.

Are you the guy in this screencap by any chance?

Attached: longest fart.png (654x146, 38K)

Nope, but I can definitely relate

a diet where you only eat beans and cabbage