I want to get a tattoo. I don't care about getting anything "meaningful" or something that looks cool...

I want to get a tattoo. I don't care about getting anything "meaningful" or something that looks cool. I just want to tick getting a tattoo off my bucket list.

Something like pic related.... Any ideas?

Attached: 1500893065691.png (548x534, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stomach
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get a wojak tattood

just get a funny little tattoo on your back

This

Attached: IMG_2286.png (500x500, 185K)

This is retarded and you need to have self control. Tatoo implys meaning or transcendant catharsis. You have neither and stop.

Oh fuck off you self-important egomaniac. Nobody gives a fuck it's a bit of skin.

This, or get an invisible one.

It's a permanent decision so you should let the wisdom of trips decide

Shut your whire mouth, cunt gape

I've always wanted a UV tat like this

Attached: Electro_Bolt.png (340x400, 102K)

get a "this place for rent" tattoo on your forehead moran

Attached: lisa-su-formal-high-res.jpg (2100x1500, 986K)

>I just want to tick getting a tattoo off my bucket list
just like all the other idiots that do and this is why it will be a shit tattoo no matter what

16 year old: I want to get a tattoo to look cool and rebellious
25 year old: don't get a tattoo, you'll ruin your body and regret it
40 year old: do or don't, nobody gives a fuck either way

When I mean bucket list, I don't mean "le edgy teen" tier bucket list, I mean, I'm going to die soon and I want to experience everything in life.

Why the fuck you dying? Respectfully, respeck

respectfully, I think they are so many things that would be more fulfilling to experience than getting a tattoo.

go ahead and get a tattoo if you really want one but dont ask other people what you should get

i feel the same way, ive been considering getting a tattoo of the date im taking the tattoo
other people will then think its personal if they ever see it and you dont have to explain anything

Just get a really small tattoo somewhere on your body that someone might be able to see it, that says in super small print "Don't read this"

Come clear bruh. Or this thread shit. Fuck, homie

Get a gondola tattoo,

Attached: gondola.png (640x480, 5K)

That's fucking clever. I'm doing it. Thanks!

I was actually thinking this meme would be cool. It could say "you can't just tattoo if it doesn't mean anything to you"

Attached: 1499528964639.png (541x438, 92K)

I'm having a stomach operation in two months. I will be getting 2/3 of my stomach removed. It's not like I'm terminally ill, but there's a good chance I might become terminally ill if it doesn't go well.

My condolences, but you have gravely misrepresented yourself, as according to your fucking dumb pause. That said, I now understand and am not ruffled. You are affraid of your own mortality and therefore you tatt should only reflect that feel. I would suggest a tasteful woodcarving of some visit of the reaper. In all jest, I do pray you heal well and all is fine. Brave lad

get this origitnallly

Attached: opisafag.png (1200x500, 14K)

I was thinking of the word "regret" alone, but yeah, something along those lines. Would be kinda ironic and therefore regret-proof.

Its not regret proof dumbass its extremely regretable. Thats the point of the tattoo and you will regret that ironic joke in a week.

I will get your post tattooed on me. Or just the words "don't get a tattoo, you'll regret it".

Dont everyone will cringe hard. Just go for classic imagery, not crass words. Just dont now your taste is literal preteen goober shit. Damn

do it dumbass
pics or it didnt happend

To be honest judging people by what they did as teenagers is a bit silly. I'm not gonna get it, but if I ever met a girl and she took her top off and had pokemon or something tattooed over her torso I would just think "yeah, I liked pokemon too when I was a kid"..

No, no it absolutely isn't. Some teens are artists, most just shit the bed. Goodbye onions

get the words "numb nuts" tattooed on your ass

So you're a 500 pound lard ass getting surgery in the hopes it will be the magic bullet for you to lose weight since you have no self control. Here, I designed the perfect tat for you.

Attached: Note5_0.jpg (1440x2560, 460K)

Ah look, it's a retarded kid who dropped out of school at the age of 12. Do you even know what the stomach is? Maybe have a read here and come back when you've learned what each of the organs does.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stomach

have a squirrel running up one of your legs.
and a squirrel running down your other leg with a nut in its mouth.
be a conversation starter on a warm day at the beach.