Tfw wisdom tooth is cutting up the inside of my cheek

>tfw wisdom tooth is cutting up the inside of my cheek

Attached: 1524982353983.jpg (791x1015, 428K)

STAHP
AAH

get it removed, that kind of surgery literally wasn't anything.

go to a dentist then you retard

you'll get use to it.

I live in America, I don't have insurance.

Happens occasionally to me, but it's not that bad. Just sometimes have periods where it's doing that to my inner cheek, and most other times it's not effecting anything.

It's a pretty standard operation, shouldn't cost too much.

>wisdom teeth give me headaches all the time
>just take a bunch of aspirin until the headaches go away

Money saving protip: avoid expensive medical procedures by using cheaper drugs from your local grocery store or pharmacy to numb the pain!

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Lol at you s o y boys so maladapted you need teeth pulled. All my wisdom teeth grew in straight, so have the wisdom teeth of everyone I know who has them.

>mfw every person I know struggled with them

>mfw every 4 of mine grew out without any pain or help by dentist

>mfv I'm probably a Neanderthal

Attached: 1527317518510.jpg (400x517, 66K)

>lol my world is so just, why isn't yours wtf?

retard. congratulations on permanently fucking up your jaw for life

Sounds like someone is upset that they didn't think up this brilliant money saving tip.

Attached: 12341234123.jpg (436x436, 32K)

I looked it up and the majority of the cost for wisdom tooth removal is for anesthetic, why not just get a bit drunk and swallow some Tylenols instead of paying 800 dollars to some retard in a white coat to make you sleepy

I guess I was lucky with my wisdom teeth. All 4 grew in a manner that doesn't bother me.

Only dysgenic, virginal beta males need to have their wisdom teeth pulled. Unsurprisingly Jow Forums is full of little pussy faggots who had to get it done.

I was in the same situation as the OP, and I couldn't afford the $1500 that the surgery cost (this was about 10 years ago, so it's probably slightly more expensive now). It really sucked since I had all 4 wisdom teeth come in and each one of them hurt like a bitch. I had to beg my parents to pay for the operation to remove them.

idk maybe it costs less if you only have 1 or 2 wisdom teeth that's giving you problems

tfw chomp my tongue on my molars regularly.

Attached: 1527219159125.png (1280x720, 568K)

>get wisdom teeth out
>surgeon fucked up and have permanent nerve damage in my lower jaw

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
HE BEAT ME TO IT!