Write a letter to those who will never read them

Write a letter to those who will never read them.
Except to Anna or your Pretty Grey Kitty Girl named Samantha who broke up with Clyde and ultimately is the reason why half the cast died because Sex in The City was cancelled.

Schizophrenia kills.

Attached: it's a letter.jpg (3706x2470, 925K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jgQm-7Bmx0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sex in The City
It's Sex and the City

What the fuck no it's always been sex in the city
this isnt even mandela effect its just wrong

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAA
WHATT HE FUCK

Attached: image.jpg (750x896, 422K)

I'll tell you in spanish.
I don't care.

He's still obsessed about some soap opera's characters.

Dear Anna,

I don't have the energy to write a long letter today.

But know this - I still miss you greatly and my life has been pretty empty since you've been gone.

Even despite all the bad things that happened, I never stopped caring about you.

- Your hopeless J

Attached: fuck.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Dear Anna (another one, not the same as the one that keeps being posted),
I'm a walking freudian slip. It's so painfully obvious but I can never see it. Please help me so that we can see eye to eye for once. I'm sorry for all that I ask of you.
-X

P.S.
I'm not sure if I love you but I think I do. I can't tell if it's masked by the fact that we diverged and I went down the wrong path, or if I'm stuck in the past. But I think that going back is the best way to move forward.

fucking "sex in the city" fags go back to your own timeline
the only thing worse than you is "looney toons" fags

Dear Evelyn,
I am sorry that i failed to help you can only made tbings worse for both of you. I hope you're still alive, somewhere inside this walking zombie shell, i known i wished for you suffering to stop, but i didn't known it would be this way. Please, come back when he leaves for good, and do not let him take advantage of you in this state.
-MK

This thread barely started and it is already shit..

I'll never find a letter here from you. I've written you so many. It's obvious you don't care, but not because of a letter. My heart can't break anymore. I feel like I don't even have one now.

Hi, Harry,
Where are you now and what are you doing?
I hope you are doing fine.

I'm a she.

Oh user hold on

dear i

don't cry anymore. i will stay by your side forever

Dear Annie,

Are you okay? Annie, are you okay?

M

I appreciate that, I'll try.

what are the initials of whomever you're writing to or yours?

J

You make me feel at home, safe, and secure.

Nobody else has loved me like you have. Thank you ;_;

Hey Alexander
Fite me

Dear M
Will i ever see you?

What is your initial, or the second letter from J's name?

Just don't.
You do realize she's venting about whoever that J is, right?
Or hell, this could be a gay-he.
You'll never be her/his J.

J is a common name, and that's the trouble with having it.

* wait for an opportunity to arrive *

also im shy. ...maybe

Not him, but I once read a letter from these threads and it was for me. I even confirmed it later from the person who wrote it. These things can happen.

This is what I live for, reading these threads in the vague hope that she'll mention me.

God I'm at a low point.

We have the same initial but I was just venting.

I guess you're lucky.
Long ago I was afraid of getting caught writing here by a coworker, as they're on my level.

Thankfully no one notices though, and I can now write freely. Too bad I got no one to crush on anymore.

I am not English speaker, so I am worried about communicating with you correctly.

Asian

>Long ago I was afraid of getting caught writing here by a coworker, as they're on my level.
Is that true?

dear Anna
I want to rape you until you can no longer bear children. Can we meet at McDonalds?

Sure no problem.
BUT I am an ase.

To J.

You are so annoying. What did I ever do to deserve such treatment? It seems you have forgotten, or didnt have a reason in the first place. Was it the rumors? Did they scare you? Was it how I handled them? I just tried to make sure things didnt change and you didnt feel weird... did you want things to change? Im not sure myself. You said we would survive together, that you would help me and id help you. I promised we would laugh all the time while im still here. It seems you've forgotten your words. I didnt. I still think about them and wonder what did I do, how have I hurt you? Please, tell me, I can make up for it. Please.

To A.
You...you are madness. You are nothing but madness, and you bring me to nothing but madness. You don't notice the things you do, but it hurts, all the details you do hurt, and when you get burned you come back to me, and I for some reason take you back, and as soon as the wounds close, you run off to make new ones. Im tired of it. I loved you, I really did but it seems you always love someone else. I have no right over you, I know, but it hurts so much. I just wish you were mine. For just a day. Just a single day I could show you and tell you all that ive wanted for so long. I wish you'd know how I felt, and how i still do, sometimes.

Soon it will be over though, soon im leaving. Dont pretend to be sad, I know to you it doesnt matter. I love you.

Sincerely, M.

are you a cute japanese / korean / chinese grill?

is it a?
why can't you talk to them?

Sorry. I'm not cute jap.

Is this an A?

J is a surname.

Dear Debbie,
I'm a big Blondie fan, and I love your tune "Picture This" out 1978. I've always wondered something about the lyrics: "Picture this - my telephone number / One and one is what I'm telling you / Get a pocket computer / Try to do what you used to do yeah". What sort of computer was it you were thinking of in particular? Did you have actual pocket computers back then, or was it some kind of calculator? Are you justtelling your boyfriend who works in a garage to go and work in an office?
Thanks,
Your's sincerely,
J.

Not A. I could talk to him but I won't because I don't want to bother him. I'm too emotional, he's different.

stop mentioning my name and stop writing letters to my initials. i understand why you did what you did and i respected your request but please stop writing about me and just forget that i exist.

Alrighty this is a Caitlin who has been off of Jow Forums for a few years now but who has seen some letters about me written so I may as well write to people I knew/know and/or who have written to me! If you know who I am then reach out & get back to me, I'm interested in hearing what everyone's been up to.

> B

Hope you're doing well in Scotland. I'm currently living in England, which is kind of funny to me, all things considered. I hope your little sister is doing well as well and that you're all doing okay. Have you finally passed the driving exam? I still haven't but I think I will in the next year or two. Fingers crossed.

> T

Congratulations on more than a year sober, still thinking of you. If you ever read this get the fuck off Jow Forums you're better than this place and don't need this kind of negativity in your life. Stay positive. I hope you get lots of nice cars in the future and are able to live your dreams.

> G

So you ghosted me. But I get it and don't blame you. I just wish you would have written a note or something being honest. While I may have hurt your feelings, I've always been honest with you. It's okay to tell me that you can't be my friend, but coming in and out of my life only to ghost when I say something that bothers you is a bit confusing.

> Storybro

What are you up to senpai? Seriously, what the fuck has been up with you? I haven't heard from you in years but I enjoyed the story. Did it ever end?

> 54m50n

I drink in your honor. I'll always consider you a cool person and I hope that you're doing well!

> Evilmastervyro

Hey Canadabro what have you been up to famalam? Still looking for gf?

> TCR or anyone from risk

ayy lmao what are you guys up to?

> any other person on /soc/ that posted me in crush threads or on Jow Forums that was nice to me or gave me compliments

you all raised my self esteem when i didn't have any. i'm extremely confident now and blossomed like a flower, but i was delicate and severely depressed beforehand. thank you.

Attached: 50.Yen.full.900367.jpg (800x894, 152K)

H

I like you who are right. You are the only person who can preach me a sermon.
Please only you be right.
Y

because you'are the only my precious person.
Y

W, bro, I'm sorry I can't just be normal.

Some days I wonder why you're even my friend still. I suspect that when we first met I managed to fool you into thinking I was actually cool. And I guess you stuck around simply because I did my best to keep that facade going, but I see that look you give me sometimes when that practiced visage of mine slips up. That brief, split-second look of disbelief and confusion that you give me whenever I do something weird or spergy that ruins the mood and dispells my illusion of a cool and easy-going guy; that look fucking kills me inside. I try to act normal, but it's impossible to never blunder my performance.

And later of course, I'll try to backpedal in an attempt to save face, spouting some alternative - more cool- and colleted-sounding - reasoning for my actions as to paint them as something other than unhinged or downright cowardly. I don't know why the fuck you keep buying my bullshit explanations.

I try to be a good friend, but sometimes I feel like I'm simply not capable of being that. I'm not normal like you are. I've lost count of how many social events we've been at where I've walked away feeling positive that you would have enjoyed yourself more if I hadn't been there, and you just don't even realize it yourself. I feel like a blight on you - you do too much to conform to me. I genuinely believe you'd be better of without me, I guess I'm just selfish enough to keep intruding on your life despite this.

I'm trying my best though, and I'll keep trying.

- F

Someday, may I email you?
And you can contact me anytime.

Is there any way out of this? I can't take this anymore. I will do anything to make this all stop.

Currently I don't have a social media account to communicate with... T-T

At this point, I don't think anything you could tell me would change anything. I'm not going to trust you. I'm not going to let my guard down.

You could always fuck off from this board and site all together.

I miss being able to talk with you only here, but I respect your ideas...
I'm so sorry...

There is only one way out.

Just like there is only one promise.

sorry. I will palpitate and go out to suck fresh air >_< see you later.

death? can you manifest a cyanide pill in my hand right now? is there anything you can do to help me die? I'll do anything

I never knew Mario Kart cared so much.

I feel bad for you. I just find you so pathetic. Any incentive I had to do anything for you, I could have done a lot. There just wasn't anything there on your part. If there was anything there I already know I could do something for you. It's not fair that you're saying I'm charging you too much for fixing problems you made. You made more work with no incentives for anyone to want to do work that shouldn't even have to be done except you created a problem.
Taking it as some sort of admission you could get it anyway for even giving you any sort of estimation, why didn't you already have it then?
I'm going to let you do things your way unless there is something in it for me. You can blame me and everyone else for your decisions but I really only left the decisions up to you to see what it was worth. You don't seem to realize how much you just threw away like trash.
You're probably correct that you can find some valuable stuff in trash, it's not the kind of stuff you threw away already. If you think you're going to find better why were you digging through trash to begin with?

This is my first time doing this, coincidentally the person's first name is actually Anna as well. I'll just use her middle name from now on to avoid confusion.

Dear Katarina,

i'm so sorry that our entire grade bullied you. I should have stepped up and at least try to defend you. I still feel horrible when I think back and I don't know why I picked on you even though I was bullied as well every now and then and should have known how terrible it is. I saw all the cuts and scars, but instead of showing empathy I laughed and talked shit behind your back, like everybody else did. I would message you on fb, but I don't think that's the right solution and i feel like it would just open the wound again. You always seemed a bit robot-ish, maybe you'll stumble across this post who knows. Hope you are doing alright now.

- A

It's not a big deal. I'm okay

Dear J

You mentioned that you read these here. I don't know if you'll ever see this or really how it works, but I just wanted to say something. To me, those things that happened weren't really the primary events of whatever we had. But I've finally come to terms with how, for you, it might have looked different. I don't know if I should say thank you, or I'm sorry, but I guess I should say both. And I wish I could say you're welcome, but it's too late now for that. I would never admit this to myself or to anyone but the void, J, but sometimes I still throb for you, in my down theres.

To see if I'm wrong about you, but apparently you're still trash if you're gonna go be a bitch about it..

This has happened to me twice from someone I didn't even meet on here.
I also found someone's letter that I am certain was meant for me but I didn't mention it to him. Sorry, Shane. He started writing to someone else the next week, so I don't think it affected him too much, hopefully.

But you were trash, in the end. It's true that I threw away a lot of other things, but what value did you really have that wasn't something that I made up in my head for my own peace of mind?

I don't understand why you didn't leave me be, considering how unaffected you ostensibly were by everything in actuality.

I don't blame you. you are right. I accept it. I'm okay.

Dear S
I am so alone. I dont know what to do..
Love A

what is your initial friend?

That's cute but it's not a negotiation strategy. I'll take you back if you pay me.

I don't want you back.

Hey, Harry. Where have you gone?
I wanna know more about you.
user

good night. My white knight ...

anonymous

Dear C,
Fuck can you just not be perfect? Maybe next time I can give you a better hug.
Cheers

That's good since it'd be better than before, but you'd still have to pay either way if it wasn't.

I need you. How can I ever deal with the fact I'll never be near you?

A,

We both handled things terribly. But I know why you did what you did. Just wish you gave me the benefit of the doubt and we could have solved it together. If by chance we meet again, don't even look at me. We're strangers from now on. It was fun while it lasted.

A

No it wouldn't. The only benefit I derived from our relationship was the delusion that you cared about me, even though it existed in contrast with the obvious truth that you didn't. But desperation and wishful thinking kept me around, as well as knowing that being manipulated is more effortless than establishing actual human contact as I've always failed to.

Now that it's much more blatant that you don't, there's nothing there. I'm still attached to the memory, that's all. And I need to find an alternative to that and be someone worthy of that alternative but this abusive cycle, even if it's not real and it's just schizoposting and you're having a laugh at some idiot with emotional hangups, doesn't help.

This is for the best. I have to focus on what's best for me. I deluded myself into thinking you cared and even loved me for too long. That was my mistake. So many times I felt like you we're laughing at me to my face like everyone else does. I should have listened to my intuition sooner. It's like I can only make mistakes. But not anymore. I'm not going to let any of you hurt me again.

I wish you had my picture. .

youtu.be/jgQm-7Bmx0c

are you a girl? the money-begging user said it was directed at a girl

I do... so many

Z

Its all back and fourth until one of us breaks. How long will this go on? Your boyfriend is not as cool as me. Believe that.

Anybody listening

Last night I went to bed feeling terrible, then I woke up and saw more nonsense despite my best efforts to stay quiet and not become bitter about it. My so called intuition was a lie, its hard to even know what to do any more. It's the same bullshit over and over and I'm tired, I don't want to be beg for validation but watching some people get it with little to no effort while I am constantly ignored, actually no I'm not it's all twisted; the ones I desire don't desire me and the ones I don't desire do desire me which makes me mess everything up. I don't know what I'm expecting anymore, it all seems so pointless. I so badly just want to be left alone but at the same time I wish somebody was here to hold me. This feel like torture, I don't want to exist anymore.

L

Wow.. really?!
I'm so happy I could die...
I'm so happy, I feel like I could fly...
It's unbelievable!
Thanks...

Dear Katie
its been almost 6 months since I broke up with you and a lot has happened since then. I still miss you every day i regret ending things in the heat of the moment and i've grown to regret that decision but you hate me for that and i hate myself for it to. Seeing you move on so easy has killed me inside but i can t get myself to remove you from social media because seeing you makes me think of the happiness we once had. i miss you

R

you can expect something from me tomorrow, might not be much but ive been putting it off for way too long, initially i was only going to stop talking to everyone for a few days so i could rush through some stupid chinese cartoon and get it over with but now its been 5 months and i didnt notice that until today

im not sure why youd even be here, youre probably high as a kite and planning on sleeping around about now, just as usual

M

You can have my soul. Take it. Please just put an end to my concious I hand over my soul to the devil in exchange for turning off my self-awareness.
I'm sorry my love, if you were really there, I'm sorry.

You're not him. It's never him.

I was thinking that we were not even friends as long as you had rejected me for a long time.
I didn't receive the reply and the sign from you clearly and I thought that I really had to be aware that I had been deluding alone from that day I met you.
I was really lonely in real life and I thought that I could die any more. I wanted to die before I got old ugly...
So truly I can't believe I can talk with you like this. That is a big progress!

I think that dreams may truly come true someday if we believe strongly.

U

Information is intertwined here and it is very chaotic.

I don't understand.
oranges.

You're back to playing the victim, again. I thought I could help you grow up a bit, but now I don't think you'll ever get better.

Mr. Tweetdums tweets tweets tweets

I'm not playing the victim. I played my cards the way I played them. I knew I would end up alone, that's why I did it.
The one thing I never had control over was you making me hate you. I would have been fine with a rejection and a goodbye. The end would be the same, but you made me hate you.

I don't particularly hate you. It's too bad you're stuck with that feeling.

A -
I realized you really aren't a person, and now I feel really bad for you. I'm sorry you have to live your life like this. Even though you broke your promise and hurt me so very much, I forgive you. But please stop doing this to other people, I know you are in anguish, but they are as lonely as you and don't deserve it.
- Hex

You know I can't listen.

I eternally hold a hatred for all L's, so all I can say is that you probably passed off a number of good suitors to get to your current predicament. Congrats cunt, you played yourself. You deserve it!

Attached: 1526274287861-pol.jpg (880x880, 85K)

>You know I can't listen.
What did he mean by this?