/r9gay/ #320 -- "say please" edition

last thread has anyone here ever felt a penis in their butt

Attached: say_please__by_zombiesmile_db1xezj.jpg (752x1063, 264K)

NC
There's a lot of people on 8ch that are there iirc, it's been a long time though

Why am I saying please, please?
What am I asking for, please?

Attached: 1522353667714.jpg (922x920, 80K)

>tfw I'll never get to touch any attention starved boiii like meself .

b-benis? Never heard of it.

Scandinavian btw.

Friendly reminder that if you're looking for a bf you should always include the following information in your post:
>location
>age
>height
>weight
>preferred sexual role (top/bot dom/sub)
>optionally a few sentences about yourself

Attached: 1520566181392.gif (480x270, 969K)

This isn't a /soc/ discord thread, tho.

>has anyone here ever felt a penis in their butt

i haven't

whats it like?

>tfw i make a bad pun to a guy on tindr
>he immediately stops messaging me

What pun? Come on, you have to tell us now!

If he doesn't like puns he's not worth it

We really need to form a coalition focused on getting these threads banned permanently. I'm only one man and I can't do much by myself.

You are right, but there are still a lot of posts in r9g threads looking for a bf so I wanted to at least make them worthwile.

Think I'm gonna watch Young Sheldon for the 5th time in two months.

FUCK OFFF FAGGOTTSSS YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BKARD R9K IS A STRAIGHT BOARD WE DONT WANT YOU DISGUSTING AIDS RIDDEN DEGENERATES HERE

GOD CREATED AIDS FOR A REASON

>Jow Forums is a straight board

*inhales*

wait for it

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>tfw no maryland boyfriend

Attached: 4cda491b2a8b0aa8224303f56176f39e[1].jpg (524x720, 77K)

For daddy to impregnate me deep with his huge poz load.

reading this is depressing
homos consider normal to one day say they met their boyfriend filling out a "paper" online where they put their prefered sexual role
I understand now that my mission in this world is related to dying alone, and I accept it.

Attached: 1447544.jpg (540x263, 49K)

/lgbt/ is a trans and degenerate board

>all those missed opportunities when you were younger
does anyone know this feel?

Attached: 1466141403374.jpg (640x480, 23K)

We'd all love to have a fairytale romance user but that's virtually impossible when you're gay and socially retarded

Lately I've been noticing that my heart will do a harder beat than usual, is that bad? I can usually only feel my heart beat by focusing or touching my wrist or neck but these hard beats I can feel without focusing or touching myself.

this, honestly I'm going to fill it out just to spite him
>NC
>23
>6'
>180
>barely prefer bottoming, and sub but closer to a switch than not
I'm the kind of person that's easy to drag into a game willingly but is comfortable playing what I already do. Mostly play mmos currently, been kind of wanting to get back into mobas again. Beyond that I'm mostly concerned with tabletops and talking to people online to make up for being quiet offline.

Attached: 1398564451416.jpg (1000x967, 273K)

Quit being so bitter and fill out the form, how about that, Johan?

Attached: 1501525432459.png (450x450, 17K)

>this, honestly I'm going to fill it out just to spite him
ok but I'm not gonna read it past "NC" now that I know it

>has anyone here ever felt a penis in their butt
Yes, but it was way2big to work without using some smaller sex toys first.

ok well, that's two socially retarded gays speaking to each other. If you hadn't given up in finding true love, there would still be 1 in 10 trillions of possibilities that we'd might meet
me, I am either finding my soul mate or passing away from this life as the loneliest of wolves

Attached: 1527366213766.jpg (931x747, 435K)

Fucking faggots go suck a dick while getting assfucked by men

Based straightposter

I would gladly do that user, if I had someone to do it with

>Based straightposter
imagine being this dumb and online

I don't get why the creators of this godforsaken website even bothered creating a board for gays when all the homo shit just ends up on here and /b/.

Please stop being whores.

Literally 1 gay in every 80 is worth and that's never gonna change

i should've made the thread at least i wouldn't have used such an erotic picture

Why do you think that erotic is bad?

not him, and not that erotic is bad but cute is always better.

Attached: 1462315089751.jpg (620x613, 57K)

erotic IS bad
it just sets the mind of people entering the thread to talk about sex related things. and there's nothing more boring
next time use a cute photo, whomever is doing it

Attached: 1502146323196.gif (600x763, 324K)

Intensely hate myself

I miss the good old days when self-loathing homos could be easily persuaded to post nudes, but nowadays that's a bannable offence. baka

Please give me a bf

I just want to experience being in love

Love isn't real. All you're doing is making yourself vulnerable to someone else and making it so that they have the power to destroy you with a single action. You're constantly worrying that they'll leave you or hurt you and it consumes you 24/7. Not really worth it just for sex or being with someone.

that's not true user!1

>Love isn't real.
proposition denied

Love is subjective and as such is very real. And eveyone should experience it.

That's the worst part user, everyone should experience it, but not everyone will.

It's extremely true. The concept of love is only perpetuated by foolish people who so dramatically desire human contact, physical or otherwise, they're willing to surrender themselves and render themselves vulnerable to another human.

Live in denial all you want, I'm still right.

It isn't real, and nobody should experience it. We should just be happy with ourselves and our own lives, accomplishments and hobbies.

>love isn't real
Hot take. Tell me what your definition of love is, and immediately everyone will see that you're either completely wrong or your definition is retarded

Love doesn't mean anything, it's just a synonym for like, or fond. I like video games. I'm fond of video games. I love video games. I am not IN love with video games. I'm no better off with or without them.

>Chemical interactions don't exist
What a dumb fuck

>your definition is retarded
Well, that solves that then.

> once again, all this anime shit
One day I'll make my own gay thread. Anime, larpers and non well resolved gay guys will not be allowed.

> do you ever look in the mirror and dislike what you see?

and how do you plan on enforcing these rules?

Do you even know where the fuck you are you stupid mongrel? Why are you complaining about "anime shit" on Jow Forums?

My definition is compounded by the fact that people of this day and age use the phrase "love" very loosely, lending weight to my argument that it doesn't mean anything. Guys and girls will say "I love you" to people they just met. But you go on ahead and continue rendering yourself mentally unstable every time someone "breaks your heart" and I'll be here, laughing at you for giving another person that kind of power over you.

That doesn't mean you love someone. You can get the same interactions from sex or eating your favorite food.

>tfw no cowcuddle bf

Attached: dfaaed30-4f54-435f-b694-ad7668ad6fb4.png (1000x1414, 445K)

It's not 2008 anymore, you weebshit. There are boards for your Japanese cartoons, including two for gays. This should not be one of them.

>Tfw finally going to go sign up at a gym and get Jow Forums

Tired of looking flabby. I'm not in bad shape but I want to look better.

I'll be a janitor then. You'll see.

That's, like, my life in one sentence.

Me too user - Hard work will pay off

> trying to grow a beard
> Look more hideous by the day
> Still don't feel like shaving
I don't have the energy to try and improve my appearance anymore. I'm just full "fuck it" mode. I'll be hideous either way, better to at least do something different with my face. I'm just curious how a long beard will look. Or maybe I'm just self sabotaging. I don't know. Loneliness devours me from the inside out.

my best friend dressed like a maid and i can't stop thinking about how cute he looked please help i don't want to be gay for him

Attached: 1527105914851.jpg (648x484, 53K)

>tfw no ffxiv bf
why live

Fluid love is the way of the future
Think of him as a cute individual instead of a cute guy

This is the sort of shit that will be outlawed in my future threads.

I've actually been there did that.
If anything it actually leaves you in a really messed up and akward spot.
At first it's just for the fun of it, but then growing up you actually start to think about the stuff you did and what it meant to you.
About 15 years have passed and I still can't figure out how I feel about it.
It's not as fun as it sounds

>Inb4 kill yourself faggot

a lot of complex feelings going on right now

If it doesn't connect just shave it, you'll look better I promise you

Nobody likes a pube-y neckbeard

like what?
feels are always unique blox

i'm not very eloquent
i can't really put my finger on it.
i guess uselessness. but also happiness? i dunno

what inspired these feelings?

i guess to put it simply the person i like (who lives far way) is going through a rough patch, has been for a really long time.
and he told me all of this yesterday, like, went all in.
and he told me that he appreciated me, and that he wouldn't know where he'd be if he didn't have me to talk to.

>look better by the day
>yet i hate who stares back more and more

Attached: 1519741486258.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

No chance in hell is it that high.

How do I stop being a degenerate? I had a dream last night that I found one of captain america's used condoms and drank up.

I miss my discord exbf it's been a year now

>tfw maryland boyfriend
>tfw not in maryland myself

Attached: myfacemysoul.jpg (1000x381, 97K)

>tfw r9gay gays too shy and lazy to interact with
>tfw normie gays too damn lewd to do anything with
Where do I go?

Damn I wish I had someone like that to talk. I get ghosted or ignored all the time.

>tfw childhood friend leaves for army stuff(us) in a month or two
>want to tell him thanks for being my friend and reaching out every once in a while in high school even when he was a jock and i was still a robot dorko
>want to say thanks for being the only friend who still seemed like they cared about how i was doing even though i became a recluse
>want to give him a hug
problem:
>he's taller than me, super built, def a crush
>not the kind of friendship where we're muddy about feelings
>may seem like kinda a lot after our long silence
>he's weirded out by gayness

thoughts?

>childhood friend
give him a hug, mate. tell him all those things you want to. don't confess romance when he leaves though, since fate can be cruel. if anything, wait until he gets back.

i think it'd be easier to deal with any awkwardness that the situation might bring (if any) than to deal with the regret of not saying how much you appreciate him when you had the chance.
i moreso meant that i was happy that he outright told me how much he appreciated me, but upset because there's not much anything i can do to help him right now.
and also, this is the most complicated which i'm upset about
it's kinda like, reassurance that he's gonna keep messaging me.

>be me
>go through life
>be painfully indecisive
>play out every possible scenario when I meet someone
>hone in on every single mistake
>just constant fixation on what went wrong/on what could go wrong when it comes to relationships, platonic or romantic
>it almost feels like I'm in a constant state of option paralysis
>just so many scenarios and outcomes that it's impossible for me to make a decision
>yet still apathetic about our broader society
>it feels as though any sense of community or society has died
>that it has all just devolved into a giant rat race
>general outlook on life is pretty bleak
>then meet someone
>it's slow at first
>but over time become more and more infatuated with him
>with how he looks
>with how he speaks
>with how he makes me feel
>even grow to accept his flaws and see them as just another part of a larger picture
>life begins to feel a little less terrifying
>until one day I wake up next to him and for the first time in a long time, I'm happy
>not in the euphoric sense
>more so in the sense that I feel content
>see how we could carve out a small life together in this world
>but then it ends
>revert back to just this fucking numbing sensation that I'm alone again

Fuck this. Fuck everything. What's even the point anons?

Attached: Smoke.jpg (720x450, 45K)

Hey fagbots, how do I become the most ideal guy as a strait-acting gay? Like what is the fantasy strait gay like in your mind if you're into that.

by "strait-acting" do you just mean masculine?
there are plenty of masculine gays and there are too many factors for you to just fit into any fantasy
if i had to guess i'd say tall is definitely one of them.

Never has sex and never flirts.

>Never has sex and never flirts.
This

I feel like just acting straight to make yourself appealing would have the opposite effect, and just make you seem like you're rather uptight. Just be casual, no one worthwhile cares.

HE DOESNT LIKE ME
HE DOESNT LIKE ME
HE DOESNT LIKE ME

Attached: 1517255871716.jpg (750x752, 502K)

have you asked him yet?

I can just tell user, why do I even bother.

Men are such unforgivable whores that it's the only way to be sure until you find out a year later he was fucking everything anyway. This is why I don't even care about a bf anymore. What do they have to offer? Nothing.

was in reply to Apparently, this isn't original. Fuck you, gobot.

Can someone explain to me why there needs to be a gay thread? Are you all really unable to find boyfriends or get laid?

Attached: tom_and_jerry_2_by_sellleh-d8508kr.png (900x506, 391K)

i don't understand.
this is a thread "for" gay people, on the board that (mostly) has robots. so preferably only robots post in this thread. that is all.
no different from the thread for british people, not that i've been in those threads.

Jow Forumstards are afraid of the latent gay.

Which band is gayer? New Order or Depeche Mode?

Gay robots are as socially inept as straight robots, hence the need to make a gay thread in Jow Forums and not /lgbt/

Well Depeche Mode is definitely better. If you're a hipster faggot, you'll like New Order better because they're quantifiably worse quality-wise. So I guess if you prefer New Order you're an enormous faggot. Not saying they don't have a few good songs, mind you.