I cant stop isolating myself from everyone i know...

i cant stop isolating myself from everyone i know. i dont have any irl friends to spend time with and even when someone attempts to be my friend i shut them out. usually i talk with r9k people on discord but ive sperged and blocked everyone that added me and left all the servers i was in. why am i like this?

Attached: 05B7A50B-237B-4356-8FD4-D8495B820CDC.gif (600x600, 125K)

You probably have avoidant personality disorder.

you sound exactly like me, im on antidepressants and a neet, antidepressants didnt do shit, good luck OP

Attached: 1527311742708.png (1490x1208, 754K)

what is your day to day life like bud?

wish OP would respond, i can relate to him and would genuinely like to talk to him

Im 18 so I just finished high school. Everyday when I got home Id lie in my bed for hours and talk to people on discord. Id miss school purely to talk to them because I hate leaving my house. I browse r9k all day too. I got on antidepressants and they made me feel like I wasnt all there, I was numb, but it was better than feeling as low as I do now. I dont know why I feel the need to cut people out, its probably to protect myself in case they try to leave me.

i know those feels OP, you should try getting yourself a part time job, it helped me not think about stuff that much, but then the guy i was working for went ghost on me.

OP here, Post your discord and Ill add you. I cant promise i wont freak out though
I start my job (full time) in a week. Im so depressed i dont know how im going to force myself to get up every day.

my discord is Jorda28

inb4 getting doxxed

also all 3 posts are me

Attached: 1527198626744.jpg (688x918, 65K)

Same, its actually even worse when I'm in a relationship, I'm a genuine shut in.

discord tag is #8787, kinda dont know how discord works because i dont have people to talk to, not sure if you add by name or tag

are u a fag

who this? is this OP?

im not a fag

Who's the OP? Are you the fag with the rainbow cat vomiting? Is that you or the OP?

t. newfag
orgyloni

>get invited to robots discord to make friends
>get banned without reason

Attached: 1432847736231.png (1070x601, 463K)

Is that you, Decwan?

Yes, originally obviously.....

OP here, no, Im actually a girl

>join discord server
>get convinced that people there hate me
>never talk in that server again and try to find another one
I'm gonna die repeating this cycle.

Attached: 1512458261415.png (600x600, 154K)

no, i'm a huge fag that sucks cocks

i want to make friends too op would you be mine im depressed and lonely too and i think maybe if we got along together we could be strong friends and friends forever forever and forever more

>forever forever and forever more
dont make promises you cant keep

whats the official r9k discord? I'd prefer one with no roasties or at least roasties that put out pics

does your name start with a B?

originalley

My name doesnt start with a B
Okay, lets be friends, post your discord

I have the same exact problem that you do OP. Once I start getting attached to someone I start subconsciously looking for reasons to push them away before they can use that against me. I think it comes from having been betrayed or lied to a lot as a kid so you never developed habits of trust but only of distrust.

If you want add me on discord as it always helps to have people who understand if you suddenly go dark for a bit my tag is Eru#5754

Attached: 4D7463BC-C206-4508-81D0-57B6D940BECB.jpg (437x431, 37K)