When was the last time you were in a fight, Jow Forums

When was the last time you were in a fight, Jow Forums

Got into an argument with my coworker and it turned into a full blown fight. Did it in the break room and went about our business like nothing happened afterwards. He's youre typical fat out of shape asshole and I lift and wrestled in HS so I got the better of him and landed a couple of nice blows.

Felt good actually because he's been fucking me every since I started working here.

Attached: yvazf0ednwsz[1].png (656x654, 294K)

>He's youre typical fat out of shape asshole and I lift and wrestled in HS so I got the better of him and landed a couple of nice blows.
Shut the fuck up, dude. lmao

Your bitchass can catch this fade too, dumpy rofl

I'd wear all your asses out

When I was a kid, because some faggot called my mom a bitch.

Got kicked in the face the day after that which left a scar in my cheek, so I'm not sure if it was worth it.

Idk I've had about 35 and they were all pretty much out of random disrespect I recieved because I look like a harmless kid in the face, even tho I have world class to elite strength (based on lifts), know a wrestling martial art( combat sambo) and striking(kickboxing) and am a 5.0/5.0 Primary and secondary psychopathy psychopath

Attached: 1522001108569.jpg (792x960, 168K)

This one is too obvious.

Nice fiction m8. Made me chuckle.

Attached: 1523059335459.jpg (604x517, 51K)

I got in a "fight" at a black people party. It wasn't so much a fight as the guy whooped my fucking ass, however I ended up "winning" in a fluke accident. His friends jumped me after but the guy's gf got me out of there.

While I was serving time as a kid. The guy was trying to extort me so when we got on the pod and we were sitting at those medal round tables and he started laughing at me I got up and started swinging. He got up and put his arms over his face and it got broken up. We were good after that even though I still got shit because I'm the only white person there they didn't try to extort me. Makes me laugh when people think black people can't be racist and that I'm somehow an oppressor despite being through more racism in my neighborhood than any of them

How do you win a fight on accident?

Attached: 1494007970674.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Got my ass kicked last year, the other guy just knew how to fight and the pure rage on my side wasnt sufficient this time. He broke my nose, but honestly my pride suffered more.

I'm fighting for my life right now on the toilet. My stomach is a mess.

He got away with his opponent's gf

While beating the shit out of me, I fell over and we kind of tumbled, by sheer accident in the process the guy hit his head on a table and was out cold.

I guess this too?

My dad, who used to beat and abuse me near-daily for years, decided that it was a good idea to grab me by my shirt like he used to before he'd beat me. I told him to let go immediately. He didn't.
I headbutted him in the face and proceeded to wail on him. The bastard had the gall to fight back instead of just letting go. I went for his eyes and ears. Imagine the pieta, except if Mary was raining rights down on Jesus' face instead of gently cradling him.
I made him get on his knees. I spat on him. I told him to beg like a dog and he did.
Not so tough when your opponent isn't 8 years old. In fact, he's a coward and a pussy and he's lucky I went out of my way not to kill him.

>I made him get on his knees. I spat on him. I told him to beg like a dog and he did.
That was his fetish.

>Imagine the pieta, except if Mary was raining rights down on Jesus' face instead of gently cradling him.
holy shit im dying

Funny, but no. I did it specifically because I remember him saying that he considers spitting on somebody to be the absolute worst, most maddening, most enraging insult that could be levied at him. It's the one thing he hates more than anything.
I was daring him to either take it like a bitch or to have the gall to take another swing. And if he had swung again, I would've beaten him back down all over again and spat on him some more until the last shred of manhood in him was gone.

That's actually how we wound up. He tried to wrestle me and just wound up in my lap taking hits.

*snap* original Shrek post

Attached: 1527200480970.jpg (680x499, 48K)

do you perhaps have some type of sexual energy directed at your father?

Unrelated, I froze up before what should have been my last fight. Some faggot started threatening me and saying he'd beat my ass in the tram. He was slightly taller, skinnier and looked pretty much like a bitch. I lift and did some fighting but for whatever reason I was kinda taken aback and couldn't react properly. I'm pretty sure I would have kicked his ass, but I was afraid he could have been a long term fighter from his courage.

For a week straight I kept thinking about it and how much of a coward (like he called me) I've been when I should have knocked that bitch out. I still hope I'll see him again and I swear I'm going to run up to him and start a fight. But still. WHY WAS I BITCH ERNEINK? Fucking hell.

Damn, after reading what I wrote I feel even more like a pathetic vagina. Holy shit. I need to beat that guy and post it on normiebook or someshit to regain my last bit of dignity.

But I'm always afraid of what might happen after a fight. What if he wants to take revenge? What if he comes back with more guys or a knife? I'll always have to watch my back. That's why I always daydream how after a fight I'd kill the guy just to make sure I won't live the rest of my life in fear. Am I retarded or what?

what an astute question, (((user)))

Attached: Freud_sausage.png (450x638, 240K)

I recommend you masturbate more to prevent more instances like this happening.

>about 4 months ago
>drunk guy deliberately bumps into friend while we're walking down street
>they get into a shoving match
>friend starts swinging for him
>they trade a few punches
>friend falls onto his back but starts getting up right away
>while he's down the guy starts coming for me
>throw a few punches
>he gets me in a headlock and we both fall into the side of a parked car
>grab hold of him and jab him in the side a few times
>friend is up by this point and gets ontop of him while he's down holding him by the collar and the guy is reaching up grabbing friends collar
>i'm crouched above his head with a fist ready telling him to let go of my friend
>he looks dazed as fuck
>he just lets go and we both leave him
>gets back up and starts talking shit
>the back of his head is bleeding probably from the fall and his eyebrow is cut and swelling up
>his friend drags him away still talking shit
>twisted my wrist when we fell into the car, didn't feel it right away but felt it for about 2 months afterwards

the feeling of winning a fight is like nothing else
i always feel like an asshole afterwards though

Attached: 1514886759445.png (500x424, 119K)

It literally raises serotonin levels. Of course you feel good.
On that note, you ever beat somebody else's ass so hard you shit your own pants? Hollow victory.

I got into a drunk brawl last week that I started and I kinda lost although the other guy did end up having to go to the emergency room because he broke his arm. Too drunk to remember if I inflicted the injury or not. It all boils down to frustration because no gf ofc

2 days ago. Didn't fight for 10 years before that (I'm 20) and this was the 2nd fight of my life.

This drunk guy was getting touchy feelsy with my friend who's a waitress, who clearly didn't enjoy it.

She told him to go away repeadetly, just wanted to do her job etc.

I get between them, and tell him to go away.

He doesn't listen, but rather tries to push me. I don't budge.

I push him. He's drunk as fuck so he fell hard. He wasn't happy about that.

He picks himself up after close to 15 seconds, and tries to swing at me, but damn his punch was slow.

I catch his hand in the air (yes, he was that slow) and punch him in the adam's apple.

He chokes, pukes on the floor and I tell him to gtfo.

He curses me out in serbian and gies out drunkely. My friend gave me a free drink.
Feelsgood.

wew desu, havent spoke to with my dad for nearly 2 years despite living in the same house, best to do instead of getting into a fight. He sometimes tries to talk shit but i have my earplugs 24/7 so meh. You should try this way, This is the kind of thing that happen when you put two high Test faggots in the same room.

Attached: 1506459089072.jpg (450x360, 28K)

No, he completely deserved it and this is my house before it's his.

How did you know it was Serbian?
jes ti neki nas?

I mean i'm not you user i can't tell, Best thing to do unless you're being hurt first is to stay calm. Shit will give you Heart atack, or you'll become abusive...end up in jail... don't be impusilve.

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-000646.jpg (1028x720, 193K)

>implying that avoiding the problem literally standing in the same house works

well, yeah. This before i get my own house.
>muh just talk Brah
>fix it xd.
Na hes a huge faggot, ahead of himself and violent. At least he doesnt drink

Attached: IMG_1106.jpg (400x460, 132K)

Ja sam iz Slo, al on je srbin.

Dont get people that type stuff like this.
You really think anyone is going to actually get scared and shut up? Lol

I will never be abusive.

>catch this fade too
>wear your asses out

Attached: JJFxxmA.jpg (600x582, 197K)

Did I fuckin stutter, pussy nigga??

Attached: avatar_1522773111935.jpg (420x248, 12K)

this is what every junky told himself one day. Not me, others, Never me.

Beating up a drunk person is like beating up a baby.
Boooring

>wear your asses out
>he's been fucking me ever since I started

Are you in denial or did you just forget to mention that you're a massive faggot?

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT WEAR YOUR ASS OUT MEANS PUSSY NIGGA
it means you gonna catch these hands and get ktfo

Is this satire. Wtf website am I on. You may as well say ill drop u bruv

I made a vow, beaten and bloody in a puddle of my own piss when I was 8 years old, not to be an abuser, and I will not break it. Violence, or even cruelty, dealt unto my dad is not abuse, and I would have sought him out and fought him in the form of somebody else had I not kicked his ass.
Go fuck yourself.