Have you ever touched a boobie?

Have you ever touched a boobie?

Attached: 99533d4f20e7679d259da87501ef16fd.jpg (540x720, 45K)

I probably touched my mom's a few times when I was a newborn.

The one time I fucked a whore, I was ntoo nervous to touch her bobs.

Attached: 1433801925161.gif (305x320, 890K)

pretty nice, gets old quick, better for looking at

I have touched 4 brown girl boobies senpai

Attached: 1523224003544.png (952x1194, 1.09M)

>pay for hooker
>thrust your dick in her
>too scared to feel her up
nigger the autism is fucking real here

it haunts me

Attached: zTEpcLF.png (1024x575, 615K)

Niggers don't count, you dumbass.

im not one to normally give san advice, but why don't you just go hire more hookers and do whatever sexual urges you have like a paid customer should?

In 8th grade , those minor girl boobs were the best

The only reason I even did it was because I was abroad and drunk.
Where I live, there are no options and even if there was, I would be way too much afraid of being found out,

Of course I have, I'm currently in a relationship.
I like when she softly moans when I pinch her nipples.[/spoilers]

Attached: 1527288206839.gif (600x600, 892K)

yeah I got a wife you nigger

Asses and thighs are nicer.

Attached: 640full-teddy-moutinho (3).jpg (640x784, 72K)

I have touched a hijabis boobies

It's always a shock to feel how big girl nipples are compared to your own

Yes. I have touched a 16yr old boobie, 19yr old boobie, 24yr old boobie, 31yr old boobie and 43yr old boobie

My favorite boobie was the 24yr old boobie

Yes but asses and inner thighs are more fun to play with, i usually get the best reactions with them.

never touched boobs, have touched an ass before, or rather it touched me, a girl accidentally rubbed her ass on my shoulder when she was bending down (her locker was above mine)

Yes it was a huge disappoints since my sex drive was virtually zero

Yeah, literally feels like a water balloon with a hard lump floating inside.

I've been smothered by some boobies and suckled on em, was great

Attached: DOSPTLaUIAAtF5J.jpg (611x713, 47K)

Dude my parents divorced when I was 1 month and my dad got custody. I haven't even touched my mom's boobs in my entire life, let alone any others. They used formula instead.

>Reddit and memey reaction image
Fuck off and die.

same was very great but eventually got kinda boring

Formula robot, did u grow up right? Tell us ur life story

Yes, a hooker's

My gf has pretty big G's

I grew up fine, but I literally have no subconscious connection with my mother and always wished for female influence in my life. Without a caring woman in my life, I have become cold, calculating, and borderline sociopathic. Chicks love it and flirt with me but I'm usually too autistic to react properly.

>tfw dating a 32E borderline-chestlet

i'm glad she's above a D but hot damn do you have it made my nigga

Yeah E is pretty small. Gonna convince her her boost her bust?

Eh, I wouldn't say small, but she's firmly in the "average" range imo.

We're both looking into NBE. She's leaning towards herbs and doperidone (no idea how to properly spell it, whatever the pills are), but i think inducing lactation would be a better plan

>We're both looking into NBE. She's leaning towards herbs and doperidone (no idea how to properly spell it, whatever the pills are), but i think inducing lactation would be a better plan

That shit doesn't work

>inducing lactation doesn't make tits get bigger

DUDE AM I FITTING IN YET LMAO

Yeah I sucked on some nice nips before but that was months ago. I would love to nipple and suck on some titties. The moaning makes me rock solid.

I felt up my girlfriend's 14-year old titties while her mom and dad were in the next room when I was in middle school. Felt like a fucking Chad but then proceeded to spend the rest of my life never even getting that close to a girl again.

Ive punched a boobie... does that count?

>dodging my point

When I was 13 my older brother had a party at our house with a bunch of his friends, they were in 10th grade. I usually just stay in my room. A couple of hours into it a drunk girl bursts into my room and lays on my bed while im playing CS. She is totally fucked up drunk and being socially awkward like I am I just ignore her.

After a couple of games I keep watching her and she is totally out of it, unconscious. She has pretty huge tits for her age and im starting to get horny so I lock my door. I pushed her shoulder a few times to see if she wakes up but she stayed out. At this point im pretty fucking horny so I starting touching her tits through her tanktop. I ended up lifting her tanktop above her chest and feeling her up for a while and licked her nipples.After about 5 minutes im hard as rock and decide to put my dick between her tits. This was the first pair of tits I had ever seen or felt in real life at this point I was in heaven. I must have only lasted about a minute before I had to cum and at this point i panicked and started running towards a garbage can I have in my room. I didn't make it and ended up cumming on the floor but it was worth.

Of course after I came i immediatly became terrified thinking of all the things that could happen if I got caught. I pulled her tanktop down and went out into the living room complaining to my brother that some drunk girl came into my room and was on my bed. He and some friends carried her out and I went back to playing cs 1.6.

Im 23 now and have never seen or touched another real pair of tits since. Feels Bad.