NEET feels thread

>tfw only got to sleep 18 hours instead of 48

this is NOT a good start to today

Attached: angry NEET.jpg (409x409, 24K)

This picture is a great ending for the day.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

Wish i could sleep 48 hours. It would be like death but without the commitment.

Attached: 1525531894924.jpg (912x317, 88K)

>wake up at 1pm
>eat
>get ready for work
>3pm
>leave for work
>get to work 3:30pm to 1am
>go home
>browse Jow Forums
>snooze off to sleep by 3am

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.13_[2018.05.25_00.21.03].png (582x708, 462K)

Wage wage WEEB nigger you are a wagefuck who cucks. Not a NEET

I'm running off of 5 hours of sleep right now, and I feel a lot better than I usually do when I get like 10 hours of sleep

>tfw getting neetbux but it's only like $630 CAD a month

Attached: 1517530102062.png (646x595, 280K)

Jesus christ user that's less than I make in one week and I only make $9.50/hr USD.

Attached: 0ip026Hcs7fGZ8yU3cWuhMr6vh_wm89w8MuN_9phDbA.png (543x767, 392K)

i know. i'm so fucked when i move out

gamble everything on red every 9 of the month.

Attached: smugwojaktoothpick.gif (800x400, 39K)

>tfw fucked wagie's wife only two times today instead of the usual three
feels bad bros, who knows this feel?

Attached: 1502291893110.jpg (300x250, 16K)

>tfw only got 1million USD in monthly NEETbux instead of the usual 10Million

work you lazy wagies

Attached: huh NEET.jpg (409x409, 76K)

Why not get an under the table job?

i don't want to fucking work, i'd rather stay in my dad's place than that

>he says while soaking in his own filth desperately trying to feel like he has worth

Let's see a picture of your room, neet bedrooms are always good for a giggle.

Chad robot leave r9k. I'm tired of you ugly NEETs faggots fucking my women in the bag. Stop it nigger.

Oh okay well I hope when he kicks you out and you lose your benefits you enjoy street life.

he's been begging me to stay. i'm the one who wants out

>Ragie wagie
Just because you work a shitty job, does not mean you need to take it out on him.

Meh nothing special. Post yours?

Attached: other-view-of-guest-room.jpg (550x366, 114K)

I wish I could sleep to death.

Attached: bed forevs.jpg (975x976, 263K)

GOD DAMMIT STOP LIVING A BETTER LIFE THAN ME!

FUCK!

Attached: 1526861503790.png (633x758, 18K)

Im a night watchman. I get paid to drive a golf cart 3 times a night and watch anime. I haven't "worked" in over 4 years and I still regularly get commendations. Hell I'm going up to 11.50 an hour next month with no added duties.

Neet life in America is hell compared too having this job.

How have you not ended your life?!?!?
You depressed me just reading that.

Attached: 1520926891069.jpg (306x306, 15K)

Honestly pathetic.

Nobody is falling for your samefagging. We all know how people like you live.

>Trying to justify "muh job."
You are still a cuck. Why do wagie specimen always try to argue.

Attached: 1519521540153.png (900x729, 129K)

Kek, stay mad ragie.

Attached: Capture.png (526x134, 7K)

Im bragging more than anything, typical socially retarded neet incel trying to "U MAD?!?!" me.

I mean you can act like you enjoy life all you want, I know your life is an unfulfilled hell.

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-182157.png (1080x1920, 440K)

So you're practically NEET but with undeserved pats on the back for what equals to taking the garbage bag out.

I'm not surprised you found my room on the internet. It's quite popular after all. You wouldn't believe how many parties I'm having here every day and how many celebrities come here to hang out with me.
Oh there's one coming right now. Hold on wagecu- oh wait, that's just your wife ready for another round. Looks like I'm getting laid three times today after all!

I contribute more than any NEET.

You said it yourself. You do almost no work and you get paid too much. You're a bigger drain to society than 10 NEETs combined.

i wish i could have a comfy security job, but with my luck if i tried it would a shitty security job around lots of people and have actual problems that i really don't want to deal with

so fuck it all, just fuck you all wagie cunts i am sick and tired of this shit it's time for all wagies to die.

Nope, I work for a private corporation and pay 30% of my wages in taxes. Nice mental gymnastics, incel.

I redistribute my neetbucks for domestic businesses, while you surrender your 30% to the state to use onto useless shit like my neetbucks.

Bottom line faggot you are a wagie dependent on a shitty wage. Many jobs are low workload. Does not mean you are getting money shot by a Jew in the face faggot.
>Muh taxed society cucktribution
>Not having bitcoin or laundering money
>Not using Twitter bots to spam CPA and clickbank offers
You need to learn some financial literacy faggot. NEETs reinvest wagie money. I'm typing this from a beach in China. NEETs make the world go around jelly faggot kike. Just stop replying. I can make $500 in a day.

Attached: enngy3jp1yn01.jpg (4160x3120, 784K)

*aren't
Sorry wage wage was in the moment. Your stupidity was so profound.

all you have to do is find a warehouse or factory job. Just google large facilities in your area and apply to the companies that they use as security.

Just a little bit of effort is all it took, and now pic related is how i spend 90% of my "work" hours.

Fuck you got me, i only spend my money on imported vodka and hookers.

I'm not "dependant" on anything, i have 8k in savings and could get another job easily if i had to. with the job experience i have any security job is open to me.

i also have bitcoin actually, its how i buy my drugs.

We all know you live on welfare and "invest" in anime figures you hot-glue. no need to lie.

>is an uneducated unempolyable who lies on the internet to feel superior
>calls me stupid

o i am laffin

Attached: daily routine.jpg (3024x4032, 900K)

I don't know how to feel about always sleeping for 11-12hrs. Since becoming a NEET I sleep for longer and longer. Nothing even really has changed. I'm not especially sad or angry or anything. I just sleep for fucking ages now.
On one hand it's really comfy, but sleeping for so long makes my eyes hurt when I open them.

Attached: 1526156093782.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Don't worry, the loneliness and depression won't set in for at least a year.

>tfw disable schizo typical perma-neet

I can't even live alone cause I've had a history of suicidal thoughts and intentions.

After being like this for nearly a decade, I just want to feel happy again.

You have the right idea, user.
I have a similar job, and it is like getting paid $400 USD ($500 CAD since I'm a fucking leaf) or more each week to do all of the same things I would have done as a NEET anyway.
>bring in "water bottle" that is 1/3rd vodka
>stay buzzed throughout the night while watching TV or YouTube (my company even has a computer with high speed internet in the security office)
>occasionally have to pick up a phone and press a few buttons
Even when you're a loser with no aspirations, life is pretty comfy here in the first world

I should add that being a straight NEET would net me only around $150 CAD each week

My (illusion of) security brother from another mother.

If I wasn't required to drive occasionally I would be drinking my vodka at work too, but for now ill have to stick to my THC vape.

Do you drive a company vehicle?

I'm at 10 months currently.

Attached: 1526070644883.jpg (251x200, 4K)

Yeah, its usually just golf cart rounds but sometimes I have to drive to the other post to fix camera issues or pick up an employee.

better find a way to occupy that time instead of just sleeping, but that's just my advice.

>mentally unfit spergs make up ridiculous lies about how they live
>get BTFO by wage earners
>NEETs migrate to new thread

Every time.

Attached: 6k_8_qphgtf0P-EM6qD1xvhu9mOBErot7B-hGbZRsqQ.jpg (640x507, 50K)

Not bad.
>cringing as I think of my brief time as an assembly line cuck

What? I'm a neet and i'm still here.

Basically the same life as any NEET, but with the occasional social interaction and nearly $20,000 after tax to spend/save in any given year, compared to not much more than $5,000 a year for a NEET.
Literally how could you argue that being a NEET is better?

I'm happy for you user, glad you found a job that lets you pretty much be a neet.

how fucked up do you have to be to get neetbux? or more accurately, how fucked up does a doctor/psychiatrist have to say you are?

It took me years and a disability lawyer to get on SSI. I have sever ocd, intrusive thoughts, paranoia, social anxiety, depression, suicidal and have schizo typical behaviors.

I wait to watch certain shows at night as it wouldn't feel right during daytime.
how many hours do you work? do you live by yourself? do they hire small manlets?

Attached: 1523364424925.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I have been a NEET for 7 years

Attached: 1521063362190.png (409x409, 212K)

I was for seven years and half. You're this way since high school? That was my case, from 2009 to 2016.

>do they hire manlets

This is the highest paid officer in my location, I'm pretty sure you're going to be more intimidating than him.

Attached: 20171214_211918.jpg (2592x1944, 1.59M)

I went to college for a couple years. Ran out of money, broke up with the only gf I ever had, had to move in with my disabled father because no one to take care of him- my life never recovered.

It gets to me when I become nostalgic for times years ago when everything was exactly the same. Thinking back to when I was watching a show or listening to certain music in place of having any real experiences.

Attached: 1523220564329.png (337x372, 17K)

My brudda has the autism and is starting to get the neetbux. I'm not a robot, I just like to go on a tour every so often through the boards of 4chango.

I'm literally the height of the average girl (5'4). The only thing that could save me is being semi muscular

>The only thing that could save me is being semi muscular
then you'll just look like you're trying to compensate

Ok that's a bit of an issue if you're unarmed security, but if you're going to be doing anything where thru give you a gun they don't care about physical size.

Either way confidence is key.

>gf I ever had

hey buddy you lost? I think u wanted to post on reddit but got lost. hehe no need to thank me buddy. im just trying to help you out buddy. hehe.

Attached: cringe.png (1019x746, 1.03M)