Jow Forums Survey

Alright, robots. I'm taking a survey of what kind of robots lie in this board (because we all have different reasons on being here). Feel free to pick as many options as you see that fits you. If the options don't reflect you, please post ITT what kind of robot you would call yourself.

strawpoll.me/15773634

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-17-02-53-1.png (1365x2121, 167K)

I don't fit into any of those categories. separate the 2d from 3d please

Sadly, I can't add any more options after the poll has been created.

Failed normie should be a category too imo.

how the fuck are there so many votes with only 3 posters ITT? are there really that many people lurking?

Attached: 1517325819313.jpg (1408x1337, 502K)

of course sweatie

Attached: columbine frogs.jpg (500x375, 84K)

GET DOWN AND SHOW ME YOUR HANDS

Attached: 6ca81c13-d217-44f0-8f5b-5202aa5cbc42..png (991x672, 233K)

The fuck? Why did you group orbiting with waifu posting?

They both admire women. Whether it be 2d or 3d

>3
They're definitely not analogous, 3D orbiters are ignorantly living in a delusion and hurting themselves through it, 2D waifufags are aware of their delusion but choose it over the coldness of reality.

Damn, do you really not see the difference?

Who's to say that orbitors don't feel that same way? The only difference is one has more interaction with the community than the other.

>racist and women hating but self aware and autistic

I despise orbiters so goddamn much.

why are orbiting and waifu posting the same thing? 2d is not 3d.

Fine, I'm sorry that I put orbiting and waifu-posters together. Won't fucking happen again. Didn't think you guys would be offended too much about it.

Same, should've added an all of the above option op

Self aware, racist, waifu-posting master race!

Attached: 2450368fc7ea1182b51ee8862171707b.jpg (564x564, 42K)

Orbiters live by "this is all I choose to see" while waifufags live by "this is what she is". It's perceived purity(or other positive adjective) through additional delusion, ignorance or stupidity vs actual purity due to relative simplicity.

I'm a waifu poster but I refuse to be in the same group as orbiters.

>only a third of r9k hates women

Gays and trannies are more welcome than those of you who don't hate women. Get out you fucking normie scum.

Attached: 85AF2865-8D01-4983-A696-BE88C0B122A9.jpg (250x241, 17K)

trips of truth lmao

This, I love my 2d gf and don't care about normie shit. Women have ruined society, but I don't hate anyone, it doesn't matter.

Theres a difference dobt compare waifus to roasts

This is the ussie with the poll when people select multiple entries.

Fuck the misogynists and the racists. If you right-cels were actually decent people, you might get laid.

>t. roastie so toastie she burned

>females on the net

Wew

Self aware weird NEET here
I didn't click racist though since I don't think I'm racist, just a race realist who isn't in denial that we're all very much different. I have no hate towards other races, I just know we're not the same and would like us all to stick to our designated areas so we can live in peace.

fucking dumbass you just blew our undercover operation

Attached: 1525465079327.jpg (657x527, 24K)

>robots don't hate women much
>yet orbitors they hate

And for the last time, stop trying to make us the buzzword misogynists, we are jealous, JEALOUS, of women.

STOP

Why is there no underage option?

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-164300.png (1080x1920, 143K)

>women haters are actually underage tranny faggots
Go figure

you forgot BRAPP posters and cuck posters

Self-aware weird
Racist

>Underage racist women-hating bisexual autists
Fixed that for you

I'm literally just on here lurking after being gone for years. I guess "reformed robot" or "fembot" or also "lurker"