Why do white girls find black guys so hot?

Why do white girls find black guys so hot?

Attached: 1527367077486.jpg (960x640, 91K)

They got big juicy lips

>Afro Parties Estonia
Welp, time to move my booze haul trips to Latvia

Attached: finnish mongol sadfrog.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Women who don't have daddy issues seldom find black men attractive

The black dudes I see with white women are typically fashionable and athletic looking (no homo), but I think preference plays a huge part on both ends.

big cope amigo, bm / wf is just the best combination.

Attached: 1521050099163.jpg (2286x1132, 523K)

As a black man I can tell you they don't. People that say they do are either baiting or fell for someone else's bait.

HOL UP WE GOTTA DO SUMTHIN

Attached: 1492980634110.jpg (640x799, 138K)

> white girls literally put "black guys only" on their tinder profiles
> i...it is just a bait

This. They only do it to make daddy mad.

Why are there no native American/Hispanics on this?

>tfw souther european
>ohmangoddamn in famous dex's voice

Can confirm
Have seen this once in the wild. I assume it is roasties who luv big cock.
When I see people older than me though I don't know of a single interracial family.

nobody likes race mixing, even if they're in an interracial relationship I take a bet that those people see race mixed couples as odd.

Attached: 1526783741895.jpg (475x371, 48K)

Because goof balls like you back in the day tried super hard to segregate dating and now there's this "forbidden fruit" type thing going on with white girls and black guys.

this
not letting a woman get or do what she wants just makes her even more wanting it

>nort european male so low

Attached: microexpressions-suprise[1].jpg (524x336, 31K)

they don't. most black guys are massively insecure therefore unattractive. their flavor of masculinity is very very feminine.

white girls get with black guys because it gets them "not racist" points, and thats all the rage nowadays.

>blacks can get white gfs and cocksleeves just from being black
>still think they can be robots
FUCK
OFF

This image has clearly been tampered with. Don't bother replying to me with some "Cope" reply or some other asinine shit

u wish faggot lmao

Attached: haha.jpg (743x928, 45K)

Dad issues. They always pay the toll for burning the coal sooner or later. Used to live in the city and they always dress their sons like the fathers that left them.

> be me, average fembot
> find a guy on r9k
> he is white
> he is creepy and autistic
> ghost him after a week of discord
> decide to try tinder after a while
> find a black guy
> he is funny and charismatic
But sure it was the jews who brainwashed me.

you havent met me. where you at

>be nigger
>come into a thread and pretend to be white girl that likes niggers to inflate his ego

>implying nigger lovers are white

jewish propaganda + the animalization of black men kinda backfired cause that's a masculine characteristic that women find attractive

I've seen black girls that say white guys only.

Cope lol faggot

They don't.
I mean except the "Idris Elba" or "Will Smith" type, which I don't mind. But the "gangsta" type nobody gives a fuck except roasties

My gf had a black bf once, way before we met, and told me this way before we were even together and told me they were way overrated.
I don't mind the girls that had black bf before, I used to fuck a lot of girls in the past, so I'm not really in a good place to judge.