Hobby thread

hobby thread
what hobbies do you guys have?
i bought a violin and i think im going to pick up painting supplies too, just to try them out

Attached: 1512078948521.jpg (1900x1812, 1.65M)

bumppybimpy

Urbex.
I love exploring abandoned buildings. Shit just makes me feel alive.

Attached: Gazownia.jpg (2048x1536, 304K)

I started writing a few years back and since september I started publishing them on my website. This year I wrote a book and now I'm saving money and getting a job so I can earn some money my publisher asked me to put in. And I'm going to be earning just enough money to get myself a small apartment and live on my own.

you got any pictures?
yeah i write too, a few books, it just isnt a good way for me to express certain things so im trying some others

i play VTM, i've started to collect warhammer 40k (haven't played it yet) and i play guitar

Of course. Exploring without taking pictures is pointless in my opinion

Attached: GazowniaWnętrze.jpg (2560x1920, 143K)

that looks like a really cool place
i wanna go urban exploring, dunno where to start though
and all my time on /x/ has made me paranoid about things like that
post more

You just have to be really drunk.

ive been playing guitar and collecting vinyl for a couple years now

I do 3d printing and 3d modeling, mostly. I recently made someone a cnc working for his wood working business, so I think I'll end up making my own to mill out small parts from wood or metal and start selling custom stuff. I also like metal casting, but I'm shit st it. I need a no shit furnace for my lost wax molds.

Attached: imagejpeg_0.jpg (768x1024, 245K)

I have been to many places and have tons of pictures but I don't want to derail this thread, user.
And of course I visit those places for the spooks, too.
I also recommed gathering some trustful friends before going into one of those places.

Attached: Szkoła.jpg (4160x3120, 642K)

>friends
well, im no normie

Those friends are robot-autists, user. None of them even has any female friends (and so do I). We were sticking together during middle school because our class had like 20 fucking turbo chads that were bullying us everyday. I bet that if you would be in my class you would go out with us too. I just won the lottery in that matter for knowing them.

I'm interested in so much shit, but social anxiety keeps me from doing any of it.
skateboarding: bought a new board. used it twice.
snowboarding: got 2 boards and used them a lot, but not in like 2 years now.
hiking/camping: got over 5k worth of gear, but only used it once.
photography: got a not so new dslr, but never go out ot take pics with it. just lurk /p/ and read up a lot on techniques and shit.
cars: got an old beetle that I should have restored. done a lot on it, but people were constantly around where i have it, so i just didn't bother anymore
guitar: bought a guitar, but never play it because i don't wat to bother/people hearing me play
urbex, parkour: these just looks so fun to do, but since i never go outside I can't do it

bumpyer?

>Photography
>Math & physics lately
>Biking and Hiking
>reading
>Jow Forums since i spend way too much time on here

Sheep breeding and raising.

Attached: 26198353_2009335772416455_8623966833722043302_o.jpg (2048x1367, 95K)

i breed snakes (not rn because of living situations), whats sheep like

kolego gdzie ta gazowania lezy ?

>Jow Forums (it's more of an addiction than hobby)
>playing guitar and bass
>listening to METAL and going to shows
>walking in the nearby forest and admiring nature
i'm thinking of hiking but i might not have enough time because im a wagecuck

>what hobby(ies) do you have?
I've been playing rugby for 12 years now and i've reached Black belt in Aikido (inb4 meme martial art)

Attached: 1526997010754s.jpg (162x250, 6K)

Not even on the weekends?

it's a martial art like capoeira
meaning fancy to look at, useless in the streets

>useless
Why does everyone think this?
The amount of "mma professionals" i have taken down is too many to count

well if i got my shit together and stopped sleeping til midday i would be able to find alot of time. im just looking for an excuse because im lazy fuck desu

i have yet to see someone successfully using aikido in an altercation.
you also do rugby, so that might play out in your favor

Za dworcem zachodnim w Warszawie

i think he is talking about that it's not going to help you against a guy whos friend will hit you with a 2x4 in the back of the head

>wawa
kurde daleko no nic poszukam czegos blizej sibie
dzieki

Look up some youtubers for inspiration. I recommend Sintax77. He sometimes does these trips where he comes off work on friday, drives for like 10 hours to a place, sleeps in his car that night and hikes for the next 2 days.

its weird but i grow mushrooms

sounds comfy af
this reminded me of another hobby i have
home made alcohole. wine and moonshine mostly because beer is too complicated for me

If you're talking about cage fighting then aikido wouldn't work (i can admit)
Although , on the street i find it really worthwile - i do Mauy Thai aswell but find Aikido more useful in the situations i get myself in

They're pretty fun. Some of them can be really sociable.

I take apart random electronic stuff (mostly broken) and salvage whatever I can. I got a pretty sweet motor from a washing machine recently, thinking about using it to make a lathe. Embroidery is pretty neat too.

I don't think there's any self defence training that could help you against groups of people - the best we can do is hold our own and wait until help comes

I really like playing tennis but I think the old guy I played with died and I have nobody else to play with now and I'm too scared to play against a wall.

running as fast as you can is also a good idea

Gun beats fist every time

In Britain we use acid

i've heard that they tried to make straws illegal or something like that
is that true?

Yes, they are non-recycable and china isn't buying our trash anymore so we have to apparently

I write erotic lit about my autistic sexual fantasies

superdegenerate64.deviantart.com

Simple 3d modeling of military stuff. I hope to start making 3d "dioramas" of famous war photographs, if I ever find the motivation and time for it.

Attached: Capture.jpg (950x709, 100K)