A-are boys with AVPD cute? do they make good bfs?

a-are boys with AVPD cute? do they make good bfs?

Attached: 1516068657779.jpg (850x1020, 80K)

Boys are cutest when they don't try to attention whore on Sri Lankan Genocide conspiracy forums ;)

>conspiracy

oreiroakfnekgf

This seems like the kind of thread that would get 300 replies no matter how many times you posted it

probably not.orginal2018

sure, but break their heart and you'll either get a suicide or a monster

It gets old. There's nothing cute about never wanting to do anything or go anywhere or being afraid to run basic errands.
Plus they don't go to the dentist, don't update their wardrobes, cut their own hair, and a bunch of other stuff that stunts the whole experience with what would otherwise be an attractive person.

No. It's unhealthy and exhausting for everyone involved.

>not sure if schizoid or avoidant

Got me to the T cept for cutting my own hair and basic errands

Yes
Yes
t. boy with AVPD
I'm not like that at all.

My bf thinks so, at least.

Attached: sk1426890960350.gif (480x268, 526K)

l'm 100% like this, fuck.

Attached: IMG_8158.jpg (1280x958, 187K)

A payday 2 wojak mask would be cool,

Is there even a place/disc for people for people with avpd to try to talk. I see the irony

Attached: 1525490080182.jpg (1200x1600, 341K)

8ch /lewd/ is one place, at least, but it's unsurprisingly pretty dead

Shit, this is me but I can run basic errands. And if push comes to shove I can go to the dentist (that being if my face is literally swelling due to infection)

>Sri Lankan Genocide conspiracy forums
That has to be my favorite one yet

What is it, describe an Avpd boi to me and then ill decide

No.
I would never date me.
i've been told that i 'm cute though

Attached: JPEG_20180517_151008.jpg (655x548, 59K)

fuck off, triplenigger

Someone with avoidant personality disorder. I suspsect most people in this thread are actually dependent personality disorder judging by the gay anime posting.

this is the real truth bomb. I don't ask girls because I'm suicidal and I'm scared if they reject me then I snap that they'd blame themselves for my suicide. That kind of guilt would be the last thing I would want to put on someone that I'm genuinely interested in. I'd rather die alone than cause that kind of pain.

Whats wrong with wearing virtually nothing except tshirts and shorts 24/7

AVPD is actually somewhat of a rare PD. You probably won't find any real answers here OP.

thats a pretty cute picture you posted user

Attached: 1518461514936.jpg (786x999, 110K)

Getting to know someone with AVPD comfortably enough to date would be quite the challenge. We are quite the asocial fellas.

Attached: 1454277368516.png (700x400, 40K)

No I'm avpd because I'm ugly. I hate how people look at me, I will always be worthless, I don't want to ever have to be in the presence of another human being again. I dream that everyone disappears one night and I wake up and the world is mine and mine alone.